?

• HTN

• Chadlite

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
spectacularpixlr

spectacularpixlr

20% bf ill maxx myself into HTN heaven tho
actually a really cool guy and has many interests, knows a fuckton about history, is pretty decent in chess, plays soccer

i think about 6'3 and absolutely the largest skull and jaw combo i've ever seen no doubt.
might not look significant on other pics but check this skull mog against a average guy:

also loves to troll manlets:

has every single woman simping for him, offering him free stuff like food or drinks, basically ANY small IOI you can think of he has these daily

he doesnt know hes a chad tho and dates a fat MTB:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kazey, xevuxia, rand anon and 7 others
she is his looksmatch. guy is not chad, could be chadlite if he lost a good chunk of facial bloat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deprived and 9 others
she is his looksmatch. guy is not chad, could be chadlite if he lost a good chunk of facial bloat.
SMV is everything dude, you can hear stacylites constantly mentioning his name just walking around the school and ppl from other schools know him

htn, and I didn't see any skullmog, it is in front of normie and even then the skullmog is not significant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, spectacularpixlr and odegoat
Guy to the left in the first picture has better structure.. 'chad' looks bloated as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Kingcel32
Tbh he is saved by curtain halo, jaw and brows.. rest looks sub avg

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
Tbh he is saved by curtain halo, jaw and brows.. rest looks sub avg
maybe but the halo is crazy i bet like 95th percentile jaw and 99th+ skull size
we had to go biking in PE and XL helmets didnt fit him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
no actually probably even crazier percentiles in a school of 600-700 students his mentioned features are not even comparable to the 2nd best

not chad, could be chadlite with weightloss.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and spectacularpixlr
95% sure ogre skulls age like shit.. if norwooding, over.. but maybe I'm wrong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and spectacularpixlr
not chad, could be chadlite with weightloss.
on my bulk season he asked how much i weighed which i replied to 87 and that was a wow moment for him since he is 4 inches taller and weighed about the same, hes average leanness

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Not chad or even chadlite. Mtn in my book halo'd by frame and height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, pneumocystosis, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
actually a really cool guy and has many interests, knows a fuckton about history, is pretty decent in chess, plays soccer

i think about 6'3 and absolutely the largest skull and jaw combo i've ever seen no doubt.
might not look significant on other pics but check this skull mog against a average guy:
View attachment 1889201
View attachment 1889204

has every single woman simping for him, offering him free stuff like food or drinks, basically ANY small IOI you can think of he has these daily
View attachment 1889190View attachment 1889192View attachment 1889196View attachment 1889198

View attachment 1889189

View attachment 1889188
chad in thai village

• So Sad
.org niggas overrating mtn as usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611, UglyGod360, Gengar and 1 other person
why are you so heavily invested in this guy being a chad?
he probably fucked his oneitis so this retard thinks u have to be a chad to fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and VHD

View attachment 1889201
View attachment 1889204

View attachment 1889190View attachment 1889192View attachment 1889196View attachment 1889198

View attachment 1889189

View attachment 1889188
Because he's not a Chad 😂😂😂
His gf looks better than him

why are you so heavily invested in this guy being a chad?
rip the whole blackpill, if chad ≠ gets any pussy without moving a finger

View attachment 1889201
View attachment 1889204

View attachment 1889189

View attachment 1889188
MTN.

I dont see why people are rating him above tbh.
Facially he looks nothing special, and has no prominent features really.
Sure he doesnt have any super bad falios, but HTN jfl.

• +1
Reactions: VHD and Polish Chincel
MTN.

I dont see why people are rating him above tbh.
Facially he looks nothing special, and has no prominent features really.
Sure he doesnt have any super bad falios, but HTN jfl.
keep up the good cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
Idk how you dont see it but he looks average af? Why are you posting his face again. What exactly about him makes him a "chad".
ok maybe im delusional at this point?

we know that the person on picture is you OP stop it you are not chad and not even close to it

Chubby above average decent looking dude with chubby above average decent looking chick.

He has potential to go higher, so does she. They both look fairly looksmatched to me.

That ain't no Chad. This is a Chad
Screenshot 20220929 1630272

Not this pignosed fat face normie
AirBrush 20220930132826

• +1
Reactions: Slob

View attachment 1889201
View attachment 1889204

View attachment 1889189

View attachment 1889188
Looks like shut

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
looksmatched; he is chubby also

but maybe it’s my male gaze i dunno

not surprised that he has fans, he has wide well grown robust jaw and face, and tan skin

• +1
looksmatched; he is chubby also

but maybe it’s my male gaze i dunno

not surprised that he has fans, he has wide well grown robust jaw and face, and tan skin
yeah someone find female gaze for him and you guys will see what im talking about

rip the whole blackpill, if chad ≠ gets any pussy without moving a finger
People underate overall bonemass and skull mass. That being said i would make him look like a kid next to my skull and bonemass

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
People underate overall bonemass and skull mass. That being said i would make him look like a kid next to my skull and bonemass
still havent seen pics of u
also pls mogger sir reply to my dms ffs sirs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
has gotten more pussy at 18 than you ever will, hippidy copeidy
One of my mates from teenage years was a 5'7" manlet with a very mediocre face, but he slew fuckloads of pussy by the virtue of being popular and having a house for parties. HS is easy mode if you're not a mentalcel and ride social circles. After they graduate they finally get serious competition in big cities where you can find genuine HTN's, Chadlites and ocassional Chad in bars and clubs. Different game altogether.

tl;dr
It doesn't mean shit from experience.

He is firmly HTN, which is very, very attractive in relative terms. Chadlites are rare and true Chads are even rarer.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and spectacularpixlr
One of my mates from teenage years was a 5'7" manlet with a very mediocre face, but he slew fuckloads of pussy by the virtue of being popular and having a house for parties. HS is easy mode if you're not a mentalcel and ride social circles. After they graduate they finally get serious competition in big cities where you can find genuine HTN's, Chadlites and ocassional Chad in bars and clubs. Different game altogether.

tl;dr
It doesn't mean shit from experience.
nah dude i can guarantee its different.
hes the most cool dude ever and never has anyone over at his place. never insists on any parties but always is invited to multiple places.
hes quiet and stays cool, yet even when he moans like a monkey or sneezes in a funny way you see girls laughing and smiling

nah dude i can guarantee its different.
hes the most cool dude ever and never has anyone over at his place. never insists on any parties but always is invited to multiple places.
hes quiet and stays cool, yet even when he moans like a monkey or sneezes in a funny way you see girls laughing and smiling
Guy in question probably had a slay count of at least one hundred. Like I said it doesn't mean shit. I saw taller and better looking guys get one or two slays while having a mediocre gf in teenage years.

I was invited to literally every party there was when I was socially active. I was drinking with guys in their mid 20's and skipping school to do what I thought was cool shit back then.

I worked for hostels for two years and random people invited me to parties too, women especially. Admittedly I can hold a conversation and I am not ugly, but you sound like you are a teenage girl with a crush lmfao.

• +1
but you sound like you are a teenage girl with a crush lmfao.
might seem like it but its laughable how carpet weaving indians rate this guy a MTN to feel like they are at his level

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
might seem like it but its laughable how carpet weaving indians rate this guy a MTN to feel like they are at his level
He is a MTN. Barely anyone posting here is a MTN. Chad is literally the pinnacle of ratings, be it actors like Alain Delon and Brad Pitt or models like Lachowski and Gandy. You think this guy is the same level as Brad Pitt? Alain Delon? Lachowski? He's not that high. You realise that 5 to 6 PSL is actually a very high rating? You don't need to be a dashing PSL God to slay, especially not in HS.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 22126 and spectacularpixlr
I meant HTN. But MTN is not a bad rating either. He can look both. Chadlites are a whole different breed itself.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and spectacularpixlr
He is a MTN. Barely anyone posting here is a MTN. Chad is literally the pinnacle of ratings, be it actors like Alain Delon and Brad Pitt or models like Lachowski and Gandy. You think this guy is the same level as Brad Pitt? Alain Delon? Lachowski? He's not that high. You realise that 5 to 6 PSL is actually a very high rating? You don't need to be a dashing PSL God to slay, especially not in HS.
i should've captioned it "Slayer from HS"

I meant HTN. But MTN is not a bad rating either. He can look both. Chadlites are a whole different breed itself.
i mean he gets chadlite treatment for sure. ig his SMV is just really high, and normie-chad scale is PSL based?

i should've captioned it "Slayer from HS"
Yes, but like I mentioned, to be a slayer in HS you mostly need the desire to slay, provided you're not a complete subhuman. Slayers after HS, in places like uni, clubs, etc. are a whole different breed. Popularity, social circles, cliques, matter much more in HS than after. To put it in perspective, HS is a fish tank, anything after is an ocean where the real big fish are. Trust me, there's always bigger fish too.

• +1
To give you some examples, whenever I walk down the city center of Milan or Paris, I can see so many HTN's and Chadlites. Compare it to your school where you have one guy like that at most, maybe a few other ones that are OK. Competition is much fiercer. It doesn't help that everyone there is very, very fashionmaxxed and that alone is a massive status booster. When I was in highschool I used to think a lot of guys and girls were hot shit only to realize they are all small fries. I could go on, but there's a whole world out there.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, spectacularpixlr and pneumocystosis
dude is rich.
he is htn at best. mtn in my book. fat asf