?

• HTN

• Chadlite

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
dude is rich.
he is htn at best. mtn in my book. fat asf

post body fellow indian

To give you some examples, whenever I walk down the city center of Milan or Paris, I can see so many HTN's and Chadlites. Compare it to your school where you have one guy like that at most, maybe a few other ones that are OK. Competition is much fiercer. It doesn't help that everyone there is very, very fashionmaxxed and that alone is a massive status booster. When I was in highschool I used to think a lot of guys and girls were hot shit only to realize they are all small fries. I could go on, but there's a whole world out there.
I can see, I was in Berlin last month and the first locals I saw in front of the hotel were a group of chadlite richkids. how would you rate yourself and care to give advice in dm?

actually a really cool guy and has many interests, knows a fuckton about history, is pretty decent in chess, plays soccer

i think about 6'3 and absolutely the largest skull and jaw combo i've ever seen no doubt.
might not look significant on other pics but check this skull mog against a average guy:
View attachment 1889201
also loves to troll manlets:
View attachment 1889204

has every single woman simping for him, offering him free stuff like food or drinks, basically ANY small IOI you can think of he has these daily
View attachment 1889190View attachment 1889192View attachment 1889196View attachment 1889198

he doesnt know hes a chad tho and dates a fat MTB:
View attachment 1889189

View attachment 1889188
Looks Like a fat cunt

Wide face, good bones with no recession, full hair with curtain haircut, typical jock look. He can slay, and thats the only rating.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and spectacularpixlr
Have you seen fucking chad ever in your life??? Do you think this guy look like super man actor?

he probably fucked his oneitis so this retard thinks u have to be a chad to fuck her
caging rn this dude is a strong mtn how is he close to a real htn for example?

Have you seen fucking chad ever in your life??? Do you think this guy look like super man actor?
kids on this site think any tall dude that is white is chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
- Upturned nose
- Too fat
- Bad skin
- midface is too small.

He is like strong mtn/Weak HTN.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
looks like he would put you in the locker

To give you some examples, whenever I walk down the city center of Milan or Paris, I can see so many HTN's and Chadlites. Compare it to your school where you have one guy like that at most, maybe a few other ones that are OK. Competition is much fiercer. It doesn't help that everyone there is very, very fashionmaxxed and that alone is a massive status booster. When I was in highschool I used to think a lot of guys and girls were hot shit only to realize they are all small fries. I could go on, but there's a whole world out there.
Wow!! and how can you tell if a man is HTN or is a Chadlite? what feature/halo do Chadlites make him you recognize them?

Fat chadlite

So all you need to be is a bloated MTN?