Reactions: Deleted, one job away and lordgandy2000
5.75psl

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Primordial
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, germanlooks, Biiyo03 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
By PSL standards, yes. But has more appeal than many dudes with more extreme features.
chad if he had a good hairline

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Wtf he is clearly well above average.
Face just looks narrow but it’s clearly because of the lens disortion.
Could be easily Chadlite

Wtf he is clearly well above average.
Face just looks narrow but it’s clearly because of the lens disortion.
Could be easily Chadlite
Not a chadlite. Maybe up to 5. but looks basic af. No masculinity. Soy looking. But yeah harmony is great.

kinda hard for me to put numbers on people. I just rate what my gut tells me and try to convert that in psl numbers. But the dude is htn. Far from Chadlite. Gl for sure. But I wouldn’t look twice at him irl

Bad pic but like 5.25-5.5, would ascend with better hairline and lips

Cage at these 5 PSL ratings

Not a chadlite. Maybe up to 5. but looks basic af. No masculinity. Soy looking. But yeah harmony is great.
Don’t know about that.
Above average eye area with good color and great eyebrows.
Slim defined nose. Well sized lips. And jaw looks defined as well.
just rate what my gut tells me and try to convert that in psl numbers. But the dude is htn. Far from Chadlite. Gl for sure. But I wouldn’t look twice at him irl
The problem is the bad picture quality. Based on this pic his face looks too narrow. So your rating is accurate just based on the pic.
But I’m really sure that it’s heavily disorted and he looks easily Chadlite in real life. His facial features and harmony are well above average.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
His forehead huge af

kinda hard for me to put numbers on people. I just rate what my gut tells me and try to convert that in psl numbers. But the dude is htn. Far from Chadlite. Gl for sure. But I wouldn’t look twice at him irl
If this dude is 4.5 PSL, then it is completely over for me:feelswhy:. I don't where you live where this dude would just be average looking.
Don’t take the number so serious. He is gl. Noticeably better than average. But nothing I would remember or look twice at.

also keep in mind everyone has a different taste. Sometimes I halo someone giga hard and After 2 weeks i realize they weren’t that good looking.

Don’t take the number so serious. He is gl. Noticeably better than average. But nothing I would remember or look twice at.

also keep in mind everyone has a different taste. Sometimes I halo someone giga hard and After 2 weeks i realize they weren’t that good looking.
Then that basically means he has to be a 5 PSL (above average) at least with 5.5 PSL (gl but not special) being a fair rate. This is what he was getting on r/truerateme. 4.5 PSL is your dead average looking dude.

And wtf. I guess that's how foids think. But we need to guage their general appeal not what we personally feel about them.

Hairline lowering + mouth widening + leanmaxxing and maybe fillers could ascend him to 6 PSL.

And wtf. I guess that's how foids think. But we need to guage their general appeal not what we personally feel about them.
No. That’s exactly how we need to rate people. Our brains know when someone is gl and when not. Rating people like you say we should Leads to people like Übermogger thinking he is a Chadlite and very Good looking. We know when someone has a looks halo or not. No point in autistic analyzing shit.

if a person is ugly he is below average.
if you don’t notice then as good looking not ugly they are average. No point in arbitrarily inflating rates just to have a difference between people.

people say „oh how can I be average when I log this dude who is average?“. Well you both are average. Who cares. Doesn’t make you good looking.

If you are noticeably good looking then you are above average. Aka htn

Now when you hit chadlite your looks are actually something special.

And when chad enters then everyone in the room just knows. There is no point in saying anything to that.

No. That’s exactly how we need to rate people. Our brains know when someone is gl and when not. Rating people like you say we should Leads to people like Übermogger thinking he is a Chadlite and very Good looking. We know when someone has a looks halo or not. No point in autistic analyzing shit.

if a person is ugly he is below average.
if you don’t notice then as good looking not ugly they are average. No point in arbitrarily inflating rates just to have a difference between people.

people say „oh how can I be average when I log this dude who is average?“. Well you both are average. Who cares. Doesn’t make you good looking.

If you are noticeably good looking then you are above average. Aka htn

Now when you hit chadlite your looks are actually something special.

And when chad enters then everyone in the room just knows. There is no point in saying anything to that.
You can tell Ubermogger lacks harmony even though he has a good lower third. Don't need to rely on how we feel to make a judgement like that. You can tell when someone's features don't flow together.