Rate CHADNOTRIP morph

Nice bro you mog me hard tbh
but for real it kinda pisses me off seing a dude like u with height and Normie looks pitying yourself, when plenty of shortcels and ugly dudes go out and pull. meanwhile youre shooting yourself in the foot because you're not in the 95% percentile of looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 5892
but for real it kinda pisses me off seing a dude like u with height and Normie looks pitying yourself, when plenty of shortcels and ugly dudes go out and pull. meanwhile youre shooting yourself in the foot because you're not in the 95% percentile of looks
tbh its all about the mogging. Even if he was slaying bitches left and right, hed still want to ascend
Mog or be mogged

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deleted member 17345
tbh its all about the mogging. Even if he was slaying bitches left and right, hed still want to ascend
Mog or be mogged
I'm 22 if I ascend next year do I have to to change my mindset?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
If youre fully ascended and dont need to work on your looks, then your goal is achieved tbh so yeah but you will always be a looksmaxer at heart :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
change your mindset now, your looks will not last forever. You could die any day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
this dude could easily slay wtf 😩 swear so many guys on here say "it's over for me" and then it turns out they're htn or better

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 5892
this dude could easily slay wtf 😩 swear so many guys on here say "it's over for me" and then it turns out they're htn or better
he could slay, but its not surprising hes not confident bc women find sub-gigachads unimpressive. All men are insecure nowadays
Bro even david gandy is insecure about his nose

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deleted member 17345
its incel but not ugly. I tell users when theyre ugly (like the subhuman currycels here)
But youre not ugly to look at
HTN overall considering height and pheno. Dudes like him in the UK just softmax and slay from social circle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 5892
he could slay, but its not surprising hes not confident bc women find sub-gigachads unimpressive. All men are insecure nowadays
Bro even david gandy is insecure about his nose
Gigacope. If he was normal mentally, he would not be on here.

• JFL
I will spend even 100k to be able to experience being desired by women
Defined being 'desired by women'. You know that no matter what you do, there will be some women who find you ugly.

The thing is in your attractiveness range, looks are indeed subjective. Some women will dig you and some won't for whatever reason.

• JFL
Defined being 'desired by women'. You know that no matter what you do, there will be some women who find you ugly.

The thing is in your attractiveness range, looks are indeed subjective. Some women will dig you and some won't for whatever reason.
Ok be like 6Psl

he has no social skills

Op, what was your childhood like?

he has no social skills
Are we overrating him btw? He does not look ugly to me at all. If anything, he is low sex appeal but that is because he hasn't fully softmaxxed.

Are we overrating him btw? He does not look ugly to me at all. If anything, he is low sex appeal but that is because he hasn't fully softmaxxed.
hes like normie. would pass with obese white girls

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and Oberyn
hes like normie. would pass with obese white girls
Lol obese white girls. You are too blackpilled.

I see guys shorter and uglier than him with beckies. He should get slim HTBs of his pheno if he was NT.

Lol obese white girls. You are too blackpilled.

I see guys shorter and uglier than him with beckies. He should get slim HTBs of his pheno if he was NT.
i know what youre talking about but not this guy. ive ran guys like this on bumble and he basically gets fat white girls but theres other ones with better coloring who will get slim beckys. hes not that guy and he knows that

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
@rambocel is that kinda guy.
chadrip is just a fat girl slayer atbest

i know what youre talking about but not this guy. ive ran guys like this on bumble and he basically gets fat white girls but theres other ones with better coloring who will get slim beckys. hes not that guy and he knows that
Yeah. He is just low sex appeal. He is like the default character normie white NPC. Fully softmaxxed with NT pics, he can def get better than obese white girls lol.

How many tinder experiments have you done so far? Must have done hundreds with dudes of different phenos, features etc.