Rate Chamalet without defined jaw

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
41D21448 5861 43B1 8F4E EC1CE1468B3E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48903, Mik and Deleted member 1588
I dont understand his hype he looks like a child tbh..
No appeal at all to women above 20

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I dont understand his hype he looks like a child tbh..
No appeal at all to women above 20
he's insane prettyboy imo. women want him so we can't argue against it... anyway how much did my morph of removing his cheeklines descend him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
he's insane prettyboy imo. women want him so we can't argue against it... anyway how much did my morph of removing his cheeklines descend him
he descended but not a lot htn still maybe he will look more handsome as his face ages a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
og picture:

Lol “without”????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and RODEBLUR
Lol “without”????
look at the 2 pictures. one has clearly less lean cheeks which make his jaw look less impressive as a result

look at the 2 pictures. one has clearly less lean cheeks which make his jaw look less impressive as a result
His jaw is defined in both pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, karbo, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
He descended hard
A normie here and a chad in original pic imo

• +1
He's like a 7/10

• +1
Not much drop off, maybe half psl

• +1
thank you but i mean rate how much the morph descended his psl :lul::lul::lul:
Honestly I don’t see a difference in PSL. But he’s like a 6.5 PSL and probably goes down to 6.3 I guess

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 8244
There are many prettyboys who mog him hard.
His status halos him

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
There are many prettyboys who mog him hard.
His status halos him
I think he looks unique. Like he stands out in a crowd of fairly generic prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and germanlooks
I think he looks unique. Like he stands out in a crowd of fairly generic prettyboys
Yes but next to Zach cox or Harry raftus for example he would be invisible based on looks only

Idg the big deal. Overall appeal he's nowhere near marvel ( the Chris') or DC (Cavill, Affleck, Momoa) heros.

Not close to people like Clooney, Pitt, randy Orton, or on softer side Zayn Malik or Zac Efron.

Just looks decent for a white guy cos 90% of them look like shit (yeah I know still better than rice or curry where 99% look like shit).

• +1
Yes but next to Zach cox or Harry raftus for example he would be invisible based on looks only
Cox maybe. But raftus is like a guy I see fairly rarely looks chadlite tbh

Idg the big deal. Overall appeal he's nowhere near marvel ( the Chris') or DC (Cavill, Affleck, Momoa) heros.

Not close to people like Clooney, Pitt, randy Orton, or on softer side Zayn Malik or Zac Efron.

Just looks decent for a white guy cos 90% of them look like shit (yeah I know still better than rice or curry where 99% look like shit).
Cope for the last part

My highschool gigachad mogs him tbh ngl

D28B6FB4 BECF 44C0 AE80 A4AC43F67046

followed his insta on alt (hope he accepts) will post him on here if he does to rate his psl

But raftus is like a guy I see fairly rarely looks chadlite tbh
EC6AF6A1 B750 4126 96E6 FBF6368641E3

he is a Textbook pretty boy chad and mogs Timothy chamalet to oblivion
E24D00CC 9C7A 4F2F 9B85 E81B0C22E117
7E8A3456 E24A 4222 9DCE 65D9BCD37A80

• +1
ik you are severely infected with psl autism
Ironic
but what im trying to say is maybe he's to effeminate
chamalet isn’t masculine either.
But anyways I don’t get why you bring up acting here. I was talking about who mogs and has more appeal to girls based on looks only and not who can be the better actor jfl

All 4 of them are masc with slight pretty boys traits (really only Pitt)
oh ofc, i thought you were talking about chamalet and the other guy

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Never said that. I said they look pretty and that there is no „too pretty“ to be an actor
yeah but the blonde guy looks like he takes it up the ass, while chamalet is more straight looking, if that makes sense

jfl, raftus reminds me of one of my friends

yeah but the blonde guy looks like he takes it up the ass, while chamalet is more straight looking, if that makes sense
Don’t know what you are talking about tbh. He looks neither homosexual nor not masculine.
He looks like an ideal high school chad. Infinite appeal for young girls
F6B5547A C2C6 42EB A2F5 7AFC5191A48E
0ABA16E0 AE59 4811 8337 EFA8A246716F

@germanlooks Like the shit I took yesterday. Objectively looks worse than the average shit.
0E902787 FF83 4E10 8A72 A2AB9E4C5C67

• Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks