Rate cheekbones- are they low or high or?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Are my cheekbones low, high, or somewhere in between? (Below I have attached various pictures.) Also are they shit in general?
Posted the thread in the wrong spot. Moving it. Someone delete this

Attachments

• A8E4B870-5CB0-4F98-99E6-AE9CF71808B8.jpeg
    A8E4B870-5CB0-4F98-99E6-AE9CF71808B8.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 365
  • FB2DA1B1-BADA-4291-BE40-FB169F72D212.jpeg
    FB2DA1B1-BADA-4291-BE40-FB169F72D212.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 368
  • AF1583A1-A2D8-4AD9-8D73-9DAC30A71902.jpeg
    AF1583A1-A2D8-4AD9-8D73-9DAC30A71902.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 276
  • B32D2418-8D4E-46AF-8062-9F1AD85B43FF.jpeg
    B32D2418-8D4E-46AF-8062-9F1AD85B43FF.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 273
  • D2DF8248-2D74-4DFE-9855-0D80AC5C0CBB.jpeg
    D2DF8248-2D74-4DFE-9855-0D80AC5C0CBB.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 293
  • 42996B9D-0BD6-4958-88DB-C1277C38D2C9.jpeg
    42996B9D-0BD6-4958-88DB-C1277C38D2C9.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 475
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
You can literally find that out by a google search

There high set if they end above your nose

Low set if after nose

Low set if after nose

oh I know that part. I just don’t know where mine end. I was unsure. What do you think based on these photos

Low set if after nose
what part of the nose

they are not really low or high but youve got shit orbitals that ruin your face more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 245
I think mine are high and sharp

Attachments

• C325B82D-0A5B-4B50-A9C1-DC98C51566CA.png
    C325B82D-0A5B-4B50-A9C1-DC98C51566CA.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 456
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685 and HighTierNormie
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 7313, Nosecel and 19 others
low set and not very angular, but somewhat laterally protrusive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Good_Little_Goy, Austrian Oak and 4 others
not over, implants can save you
But they’re low set as you said. I thought implants just make them bigger. They’re not gonna go higher up lol. I’m over

But they’re low set as you said. I thought implants just make them bigger. They’re not gonna go higher up lol. I’m over

low set but large, angular cheekbones can still look aesthetic.

low set but large, angular cheekbones can still look aesthetic.
For the meantime will reducing bodyfat % help? I’m 21% rn. If I drop to 8% or some shit will they become more defined and shit?
I think mine are high and sharp

5 PSL. Ignore anyone else here who says otherwise. They hate ethnics. You got high, wide cheekbones with hollow cheeks and you’re what like 12% BF in that photo? Get down to 8% and you’ll be drowning in white pussy left and right nigga

For the meantime will reducing bodyfat % help? I’m 21% rn. If I drop to 8% or some shit will they become more defined and shit?
Why the fuck are you asking this? just fucking stop eating lmao

You should focus on softmaxxing. You won't be able to improve your face much. You're HARD CAPPED by your IPD & pheno. Get this into your skull. Also stop squinting lmfao you look like you're about to burst into tears.

I can genuinely no BS say that @Titbot mogs, hard.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Short Ugly and Brown

You should focus on softmaxxing. You won't be able to improve your face much. You're HARD CAPPED by your IPD & pheno. Get this into your skull. Also stop squinting lmfao you look like you're about to burst into tears.

idk bro knowledgeable users (more knowledgeable in facial aesthetics than you) on here and other PSL forums told me I can through blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, and other shit go from 4.25 PSL to 5.25 PSL range. (So without any softnaxxing.)

NgL I would be in the same position as op if it wasn’t for my good lower third and cheekbones

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
name them lmao. Unless one of them is @KEy21 or @Brandon10 keep coping.

Here are some I might spell them wrong but you’ll get the idea: Dante, Streege, Amnesia, and Shimada. All of them know way more about facial aesthetics than you do. They all gave me estimates anywhere from 5 PSL to 5.5 PSL. There are others as well and I’ll try digging them up if you really wanna know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
The fact that you haven't understood the gravity & hopelessness of your situation is all the proof I need. You're coping hard & you're in major denial. Let me, incredibly quickly, dismantle your stupid delusions.
blepharoplasty
You don't have ptosis or anything that warrants this. There isn't a single person who's 'ascended' through blepharoplasty. There's a reason it's mainly reserved for old people lmao. Do you even know what this procedure does?

PSL gain = 0

genioplasty
Nice so you're going to slightly improve your profile while leaving the front COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED? Sick dude nice one.

PSL gain = 0.1 (being generous)

rhinoplasty
If done correctly this might help. The more likely outcome is that you'll fuck what little harmony you have & look like a mismatch of phenos.

All you're doing is compiling whatever procedures people recommend to you. You have no knowledge of what they do/ how they work. The cope levels are OFF THE CHARTS.

The fact that you haven't understood the gravity & hopelessness of your situation is all the proof I need. You're coping hard & you're in major denial. Let me, incredibly quickly, dismantle your stupid delusions.

You don't have ptosis or anything that warrants this. There isn't a single person who's 'ascended' through blepharoplasty. There's a reason it's mainly reserved for old people lmao. Do you even know what this procedure does?

PSL gain = 0

Nice so you're going to slightly improve your profile while leaving the front COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED? Sick dude nice one.

If done correctly this might help. The more likely outcome is that you'll fuck what little harmony you have & look like a mismatch of phenos.

All you're doing is compiling whatever procedures people recommend to you. You have no knowledge of what they do/ how they work. The cope levels are OFF THE CHARTS.
Rhino can improve harmony actually
Harmony isn’t your problem dude it’s the lack of bones

PSL gain = 0

lol alright buddy so then let me ask you this: why are all these people (and more) who are more knowledgeable about facial aesthetics than you saying I can realistically expect to reach 5-5.5 PSL after all of the following:

1. Dropping my bf% down to 8.

2. Getting my eyebrows microbladed to fix the sparsity in them and to shape them out more.

3. Get a green colored eye contacts.

4. Getting tear trough filler to remove dark eye circles.

5. Getting a blepharoplasty on upper eyelids to remove upper eyelid droop.

6. Getting a rhinoplasty to remove dorsal hump.

7. Getting a genioplasty to vertically extend chin (with a possible wraparound jaw surgery).

Explain to me, as wise as you are, why are all the aforementioned people I named (and others) — all more knowledgeable than you — saying I’d get to 5-5.5 realistically after all that. Get this right: I’m not saying that. I have no idea where I’d end up at. The aforementioned and other knowledgeable folks are who are telling me this. So get that right.

Explain to me, as wise as you are, why are all the aforementioned people I named (and others) — all more knowledgeable than you — saying I’d get to 5-5.5 realistically after all that. Get this right: I’m not saying that. I have no idea where I’d end up at. The aforementioned and other knowledgeable folks are who are telling me this. So get that right.
The QUANTITY of surgeries you undergo is NOT AN INDICATOR of how good you'll look after JFL.

Your entire argument boils down to one massive assumption that you keep repeating over and over. You're literally just trying to convince yourself that it's true & that all hope isn't lost. It's nothing short of pathetic 'buddy'.

more knowledgeable in facial aesthetics than you
All of them know way more about facial aesthetics than you do
who are more knowledgeable about facial aesthetics than you

KEEP COPING.

Average. The problem is that your jaw seems significantly more narrow than your zygos which makes your face look round - aesthetically it looks bad for a male

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
The QUANTITY of surgeries you undergo is NOT AN INDICATOR of how good you'll look after JFL.

Your entire argument boils down to one massive assumption that you keep repeating over and over. You're literally just trying to convince yourself that it's true & that all hope isn't lost. It's nothing short of pathetic 'buddy'.

KEEP COPING.

Again you haven’t given me a single reason to believe you over the numerous individuals I’ve listed. It seems to me you’re not giving any actual arguments, you just keep screaming and shit lmfao how about actually tell me why believe you over these people you psycho lol
Average. The problem is that your jaw seems significantly more narrow than your zygos which makes your face look round - aesthetically it looks bad for a male

so a surgery to widen my jaw will help with that regard?

idk bro knowledgeable users (more knowledgeable in facial aesthetics than you) on here and other PSL forums told me I can through blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, and other shit go from 4.25 PSL to 5.25 PSL range. (So without any softnaxxing.)
tbh imo you're 4psl for an ethnic (just an average ethnic) still lower smv then a 4psl white though.
just my opinion. Not tryna to be an ass.

Also your cheekbones are on the lower side

Again you haven’t given me a single reason to believe you over the numerous individuals I’ve listed. It seems to me you’re not giving any actual arguments, you just keep screaming and shit lmfao how about actually tell me why believe you over these people you psycho lol

so a surgery to widen my jaw will help with that regard?
jfl i don't care if you believe me or not

I've already told you that if you're gonna pursue surgery you can't just get whatever surgery you hear about & expect results.

Thats the best advice you're ever going to get on this forum.

jfl i don't care if you believe me or not

I've already told you that if you're gonna pursue surgery you can't just get whatever surgery you hear about & expect results.

Thats the best advice you're ever going to get on this forum.

All talk and no arguments. So basically you are to be trusted and all these other knowledgeable folks are just speaking out of their asses correct?
tbh imo you're 4psl for an ethnic (just an average ethnic) still lower smv then a 4psl white though.
just my opinion. Not tryna to be an ass.

Also your cheekbones are on the lower side

Thanks for the honest rate. With all the aforementioned surgeries and other cosmetic procedures, do you think I can looksmax quite a bit higher?

Are my cheekbones low, high, or somewhere in between? (Below I have attached various pictures.) Also are they shit in general?
Posted the thread in the wrong spot. Moving it. Someone delete this
They look high to me but not prominent at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They are low-set

• +1
They are low-set

They are actually medium set I've been told. Those were lens distorted pictures. Here are some more accurate ones:

Attachments

• 35EEB5A2-6DF3-4766-AC00-FAF3025A66B9.png
    35EEB5A2-6DF3-4766-AC00-FAF3025A66B9.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 780CBEE1-E6CA-4A3A-B005-1610532A83FA.png
    780CBEE1-E6CA-4A3A-B005-1610532A83FA.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 91920971-F256-41F2-908E-314172B3F884.png
    91920971-F256-41F2-908E-314172B3F884.png
    161 KB · Views: 21
  • C7F1FEF2-4837-4F32-9AC0-AFCDA634A768.png
    C7F1FEF2-4837-4F32-9AC0-AFCDA634A768.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 23
  • F6B6CBBA-4B74-4F1C-B2C4-98C6BD64D10D.png
    F6B6CBBA-4B74-4F1C-B2C4-98C6BD64D10D.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 23
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
They are actually medium set I've been told. Those were lens distorted pictures. Here are some more accurate ones:
Whatever you wanna call it, for me, there's just two options - high-set or low-set cheekbones. And yours def aren't high-set, otherwise you'd have better under-eye support.
But hey, mine are low-set too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ArabIncel and Deleted member 3043
Whatever you wanna call it, for me, there's just two options - high-set or low-set cheekbones. And yours def aren't high-set, otherwise you'd have better under-eye support.
But hey, mine are low-set too.
mine are high set no ? But still not very good UES i guess

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Its over bro, rope

• +1
how this is low ?
it's higher than nose tip ?