Rate Chico at the theme park 17 years old (2008-2009)

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD

PSL? Irl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
What do you think our answer will be

Want to know others opinion

Clearly a god second only to nick Bateman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bennett, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
10/10

literally sculpted by god, no defects, perfect proportions, ratios, perfect skin full of collagen and perfect colouring, maximum appeal to prime women

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hector, cardiologist and 6 others
10/10

literally sculpted by god, no defects, perfect proportions, ratios, perfect skin full of collagen and perfect colouring, maximum appeal to prime women
Also don’t forget, pic taken by a nokia phone in 08

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, cardiologist, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
hes overrated but im mirin cause i like twinks

He looks like shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
YOU MIRIN??

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Bennett, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2756 and UglyMan
He has barely aged at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2756
He has barely aged at all
Brutal and legit. If he shaves he would look similar. I think he kinda killed his collagen bc he was on fin

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 1464
Brutal and legit. If he shaves he would look similar. I think he kinda killed his collagen bc he was on fin

No, he aged normally, he still the same lvl, the only thing that can decrease point is bad development, if the person is getting old this never count because is losing bones by natural reasons, but Chico is not even old and he looks the same.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
  • JFL
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

He don't changed in nothing, the only thing that can make someone lost PSL points is getting worses ratios (traits) HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
He don't changed in nothing, the only thing that can make someone lost PSL points is getting worses ratios (traits) HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME.
I honestly have no idea what you are on about, you lost the plot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Genetic and epigenetic perfection

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
mirin his jaw, fuck I wish I looked like him

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, UglyMan, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
What epigenetic even means? he looks almost the same as child.
Pretty much if your parents had a good diet and exercised a lot you will most likely be more attractive, your genetics don't only have to do with your genome. Ngl I don't know what it actually means tho

Pretty much if your parents had a good diet and exercised a lot you will most likely be more attractive, your genetics don't only have to do with your genome. Ngl I don't know what it actually means tho

Nutrition don't really seems to having this impact, the only problem with a child development is mouth breathing, if the child don't have Rhinitis or a deviated septum so pretty sure that he will ascend in puberty, if a child is good looking before and descendend so he is obviously a mouthbreather, just search photos of models or even models, they don't really change in proportions, just sharper bones (dimorphism).

Also Ramirez have a shit life and nutrition in general and looks at him

Images 4

Imagesmkk

From these pics you can say "his skin is bad" but it's probably because of his nutrition that is almost majority cand and soda, but his height is 1.85 and obviously god tier structure and god tier in everything in his face

IMG 20190923 014200

Richard Ramirez serial killers 37498202 239 367

El merodeadro nocturno

Last edited:
  • +1
I look forward to see how his children grow up to look like.

• +1
I look forward to see how his children grow up to look like.

? he will look the same if don't have respiratory problems, the real difference about Child and Adult is just bigger bones.

? he will look the same if don't have respiratory problems, the real difference about Child and Adult is just bigger bones.
I’m saying I wonder what their faces will look like as adults.

His wife is tall and he is tall so their sons will likely by 6'3''+. His blonde son already looks really good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and UglyMan
Nutrition don't really seems to having this impact, the only problem with a child development is mouth breathing, if the child don't have Rhinitis or a deviated septum so pretty sure that he will ascend in puberty, if a child is good looking before and descendend so he is obviously a mouthbreather, just search photos of models or even models, they don't really change in proportions, just sharper bones (dimorphism).

Also Ramirez have a shit life and nutrition in general and looks at him

View attachment 134174
View attachment 134175
From these pics you can say "his skin is bad" but it's probably because of his nutrition that is almost majority cand and soda, but his height is 1.85 and obviously god tier structure and god tier in everything in his face

View attachment 134176
View attachment 134177
View attachment 134178
I meant the environmental conditions of the parents can supposedly affect their offspring’s looks. So if you exercise a lot and have a great diet your kid will probably benefit from that. But yeah that guy is a gigachad, this is what he looked like as a kid btw (jfl)

68C8B28C E407 4322 905F 70FCE4A509E2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no one escapes the agepill

• +1
no one escapes the agepill
In the future there will be reverse ageing as well as cure for ethnic, balding, ugly etc. I’m ldar until then

• JFL
I meant the environmental conditions of the parents can supposedly affect their offspring’s looks. So if you exercise a lot and have a great diet your kid will probably benefit from that. But yeah that guy is a gigachad, this is what he looked like as a kid btw (jfl)

View attachment 134180

Well in fact this is a bad photo of him but yes you still can see that his eye area to midface looks DOM (format of eyebrows to nose bridge ratio)

This photos are better

Images 20

Images 19

Images 21

You can think that he ascended from his puberty to adulthood but this is him at teenager yrs

IMG 20191005 222545

AY1m8P9mF2Xj78F9mrRIBdOrXUmVVmeRBhycr046XWo

• +1