Rate chico dropping brutal blackpill

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 5746
man the older he gets the more normie he looks. his jaw definition is so weak. it was already naturally weak but now with age its totally exposed. without his eyes he would be nothing due to his lack of cheek bones and jaw

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Never understood the appeal with this guy. He does have redeemable features, but there are certainly better-looking boys out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 9488
worst eyebags i ever seen. 3 psl

Never understood the appeal with this guy. He does have redeemable features, but there are certainly better-looking boys out there.
Harmomu

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: systvm, Fear, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
He was a prettyboy that aged badly. Proof that bones are everything.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5292, IdiAmin and 2 others
In motion he looks like a complete normie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, xefo and Deleted member 9488
He used to he very attractive. Had good appeal and was very flawless. However, as of today he looks like a washed-up high school history teacher. Brutal ngl.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 5746 and Ponder
He used to he very attractive. Had good appeal and was very flawless. However, as of today he looks like a washed-up high school history teacher. Brutal ngl.
What are the best pics of him in his prime?

Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
He's the bet example why high T ogretier looks is much better.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mexicanboi
mogged

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
man the older he gets the more normie he looks. his jaw definition is so weak. it was already naturally weak but now with age its totally exposed. without his eyes he would be nothing due to his lack of cheek bones and jaw
Shows the importance of how harmony (how ratios of facial features interplay in complex ways no one really understands yet+facial syymetry+collagen) is greater than bones. Like you can have chad harmony and normie bones but women would view a man like that as chad irregardless. But you can't necessarily say the inverse is true. Plus jfl he still looks better than 90% of men

Despite all this he could easily ascend with surgery

It is what is. And what is it? It’s over :blackpill:

Shows the importance of how harmony (how ratios of facial features interplay in complex ways no one really understands yet+facial syymetry+collagen) is greater than bones. Like you can have chad harmony and normie bones but women would view a man like that as chad irregardless. But you can't necessarily say the inverse is true. Plus jfl he still looks better than 90% of men
this...
i have the exact same failos as him (avi isn't me btw) yet he mogs me so bad i wouldn't even look human next him
it was a bunch of subtleties that made him beautiful and so it's kinda obvious why he hasn't aged as well as someone like gandy
he still mogs tho

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
lol I though this was clear? His eyes are magical and high tier, thats it

what is it about lachowski that triggers such a strong inferiority complex in uglier men. there is not even one other gigachad that sends guys here into copemode like lachowski does. usually they will just worship gigachads. i think its because lachowski is by far the most frequently used chad example for blackpills and also actually got quite a bit of mainstream attention to the point where nerdy girls were writing wattpadd stories about him, whereas these other male models just get posted on these sites to circlejerk over their faces and are relatively unknown in the mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what is it about lachowski that triggers such a strong inferiority complex in uglier men. there is not even one other gigachad that sends guys here into copemode like lachowski does. usually they will just worship gigachads. i think its because lachowski is by far the most frequently used chad example for blackpills and also actually got quite a bit of mainstream attention to the point where nerdy girls were writing wattpadd stories about him, whereas these other male models just get posted on these sites to circlejerk over their faces and are relatively unknown in the mainstream
my understanding in that is that people here are too autistic and exactly thinks like gay people - hence closet homo rhetoric and memes :
So big bones, big hunter eyes, big skull , and big cope.
They can't see nor understand what harmony is, while it's easy to see and understand and explain when you'r a bit sentient. All they see is somebody that doesn't have top tier bones.
But women always prefered men that looked rather cute than ogre. And it's normal that he sex appeal mogs most gay alien worshipped here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
If you never understood it. In that case, you have plenty to learn about aestethics and attractiveness.
He didn't get payed millions of dollars per year, just for his looks, in his prime for no reason. He was approaching perfection in his prime, imo. He is net worthing 10 million orso, and it's all just from modelling income.