• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, UnluckyRedSmith, Elvisandreaa and 12 others
good

• +1
Reactions: to be human and GetShrekt
i swear to god PSL gods come here for hair transplant advice
I remember back in 2020 everyone here was making fun of him for it he definitely sees some of the posts here or some retard from here messaged him about it

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Moggie
I remember back in 2020 everyone here was making fun of him for it he definitely sees some of the posts here or some retard from here messaged him about it
yeah he prolly lowkey asked for advice as some rando and got it

what a cucking done by the advice giver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and mug
yeah he prolly lowkey asked for advice as some rando and got it

what a cucking done by the advice giver
i mean by chico not the advice giver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Chico looks like an IPDcel in the last pic.

Is he on fin? His temples density has improved immensely

Fuck... How can I get to know the secret?

Descended but he is 30 now. Count how many prettyboys that didn't fall off a cliff after 27.

Prettyboy is the definition of live fast and die young. In their primes they are unmoggable, but they fall the fastest.

• +1
Reactions: snsfg122, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 6 others
Descended but he is 30 now. Count how many prettyboys that didn't fall off a cliff after 27.

Prettyboy is the definition of live fast and die young. In their primes they are unmoggable, but they fall the fastest.
His FACE doesn't look bad even now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
His FACE doesn't look bad even now.
He still looks good but he is nothing compared to his prime.

Prime chico was bestowed from heaven itself.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, BoneDensity, Vain786 and 1 other person
Probably the only one dude who aged not compeltely like shit despite having zero bones (if you do not take the hairline into account)

in unfrauded photos of his prime he is like 5.5 PSL maybe 6 at most ngl
In motion he was final fantasy character-tier.

His raw PSL score wasn't even that high because ppl overrate dimorphism here. His facial harmony was stupidly good. 0 ratios were out of place.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MakinMogReturns and Vain786
Probably the only one dude who aged not compeltely like shit despite having zero bones (if you do not take the hairline into account)
Ok incel

• JFL
airbrushed pics. He looks shit in selfies

• Hmm...

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17920, It'snotover and 1 other person
In motion he was final fantasy character-tier.

His raw PSL score wasn't even that high because ppl overrate dimorphism here. His facial harmony was stupidly good. 0 ratios were out of place.
he has 10/10 appeal because he just looks average yet chad bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and EverythingMattersCel
airbrushed pics. He looks shit in selfies
Hard to tbh. I googled his selfies and most of them don't look bad

His trademark came mainly from his harmony and soft features. So when you age and your soft tissue goes away, and signs of ageing appears you’re bound to lose that trademark

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, Blackgymmax and 3 others
His trademark came mainly from his harmony and soft features. So when you age and your soft tissue goes away, and signs of ageing appears you’re bound to lose that trademark
This isn’t chico this is @StrangerDanger chicos little brother

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Someone on lookism sent him a contrast of his current self with his prime self JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 6128
F8E9EA61 D63F 4504 B80D 621961960652

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 22611, Moggie and 2 others
I don’t see it, or very subtly
I am just gonna stop focusing on it anyway. it is not like I can do that much about it. OBO is a meme and there is no surgery to make your head narrower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I am just gonna stop focusing on it anyway. it is not like I can do that much about it. OBO is a meme and there is no surgery to make your head narrower.
Zygos shaving. Trust his ipd is fine for women. It’s all down to phenotype. A smart guy summarized it lemme find for you. The phenotype is the base everything else is a bonus

only girls opinion matters

Copers will say htn

Look at bomer for example:

View attachment 1885920

His eyes need to be wider spaced.
His whole face is neither wide nor narrow that's probably the reason but it doesn't matter. I'm hundred percent sure that if his IPD was different he would look worse and not that aesthetic. Not with that face width overall

chico fell off hard but he'll always be in the top 20% of his age bracket. I've seen so many 30 yos who look way worse.. he even still mogs your average 20 yo tbh. But this shows how ruthless the jawline-pill is. Bonemogging will always mog eye area in the longterm. Pretty boys with weak bones/lower thirds always age badly jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and gymmaxedhorse
Bitches in the comments confirming Chico was demigod tier in his prime. Still looks good now but how far the greats fall:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and GetShrekt
it's impressive that he still looks like this despite having a degenerate lifestyle during all his youth and clearly average bone density

Late 20's. He used to look much worse with a visible NW. Did he get on some meds or had some work done? He looks more youthful too. Maybe he hopped on a good anti aging routine. He probably partied really hard and travelled a lot with barely any sleep for his modelling career when he was in massive demand, so that must have aged him quite a bit. I think if he really wanted, he could still become a pretty boy for at least five more years if he really cared.

in unfrauded photos of his prime he is like 5.5 PSL maybe 6 at most ngl
There is a reason why autists here sucks his dick.
He looks Godly in motion along w prime Barrett, Opry, and Gandy.
Chico looked good from all angles and whatever wacky expressions he makes.

"latest shootings" jfl you don't know English. It would be recent photoshoot