Rate Chinese Tiktoker

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken

he doesn't seem that attractive to me but he is tall for an asian and has girls thirsting for him in the comments. Just be tall in asia theory?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Literally just because of height.
His frame is small for his height and his face is normie tier for Asians. Put that face on a 5'6 Asian guy and he'd be crying on incel forums all day.

Being tall as a minority is KEY, if you're a tall Asian, Indian, Hispanic a lot of their fails don't apply to you.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, subhuman incel, Pumanator and 3 others
Literally just because of height.
His frame is small for his height and his face is normie tier for Asians. Put that face on a 5'6 Asian guy and he'd be crying on incel forums all day.

Being tall as a minority is KEY, if you're a tall Asian, Indian, Hispanic a lot of their fails don't apply to you.
yeah legit. he looks like a cuck so idk why girls were simping for him in the comments (they were all asian) but he is haloed by height. If he was in a western country he would be incel i think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon and fauxfox
ugly af

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18931
He has the pretty boy BTS K pop look i guess

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, elzde95 and rand anon
yeah legit. he looks like a cuck so idk why girls were simping for him in the comments (they were all asian) but he is haloed by height. If he was in a western country he would be incel i think
I wouldn't say he'd be incel, he just needs to be realistic and stick to Asian women. Like Asians form these asian-only friend groups in college I noticed, he'd be fine if he used propinquity in those.

Also notice how he made sure to specify his height, even in different units. So much desperation to communicate that he's tall for an Asian (even though it's already discernable) from the photo. Whether consciously or subconsciously, he knows this height is by far his strongest feature.
Also sidenote but I notice East Asians aren't really manlets anymore, I've seen too many tall Asians at my college nowadays. Their diet was holding them back. Similar to how East Africans are genetically supposed to be tall but are held back by diet, Somalia used to be the tallest country recorded country in the world.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon and Deleted member 18931
Size is such a halo but goofy if frame is narrow tbh. I saw a 6’5 wide tyrone today with his 5’5 blonde Stacy gf

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I wouldn't say he'd be incel, he just needs to be realistic and stick to Asian women. Like Asians form these asian-only friend groups in college I noticed, he'd be fine if he used propinquity in those.

Also notice how he made sure to specify his height, even in different units. So much desperation to communicate that he's tall for an Asian (even though it's already discernable) from the photo. Whether consciously or subconsciously, he knows this height is by far his strongest feature.
Also sidenote but I notice East Asians aren't really manlets anymore, I've seen too many tall Asians at my college nowadays. Their diet was holding them back. Similar to how East Africans are genetically supposed to be tall but are held back by diet, Somalia used to be the tallest country recorded country in the world.
they've definitely gotten taller but are still not as tall as westerners. 183cm/6'0 is slightly above average in western countries but it's not a halo.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, TeenAscender and fauxfox

lmfao 6'0 flat isnt even a strong feature for an east asian i am friends with and commonly see several asian people in the 6'2-6'5 range all the fuckin time in merica

Size is such a halo but goofy if frame is narrow tbh. I saw a 6’5 wide tyrone today with his 5’5 blonde Stacy gf
nah height is height and height > frame 6'5 narrow looks like an athletic basketball player chad while 5'9 broad framed looks like your everyday white dad who goes to the gym

lmfao 6'0 flat isnt even a strong feature for an east asian i am friends with and commonly see several asian people in the 6'2-6'5 range all the fuckin time in merica
Idk if I'd go that far. The tall Asians are always zoomers so they're concentrated on highschool and college campuses. In my experience Asian dudes average like 5'7-5'8 but there's definitely some tall ones around nowadays, usually they're East Asian I never really see tall SEA dudes

Idk if I'd go that far. The tall Asians are always zoomers so they're concentrated on highschool and college campuses. In my experience Asian dudes average like 5'7-5'8 but there's definitely some tall ones around nowadays, usually they're East Asian I never really see tall SEA dudes
Ok by average for asian zoomers as a whole 6'0 is still tall and the average is around 5'8 however like how you said when you look at the sexually active socially integrated asian zoomers in highschools and colleges 6'2-6'5 is pretty commonplace and youll always see a few asians at that height range. (indians are also getting up there too)

just realised you said east asians, not south east asians. Yeah east asians are probably almost the same or are the same height as westerners. Singapore is in SEA so 183cm is probably a big halo there.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
yall really dont get it do yalls

when you have status/money everything is irrelevant. doesnt matter what he rates apperance wise because of the statuspill/halo

MTN imo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
nah height is height and height > frame 6'5 narrow looks like an athletic basketball player chad while 5'9 broad framed looks like your everyday white dad who goes to the gym
He’s not stallonepilled @LooksOverAll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and TeenAscender

when you have status/money everything is irrelevant. doesnt matter what he rates apperance wise because of the statuspill/halo

MTN imo
i think he is LTN overall but MTN for asian

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
just realised you said east asians, not south east asians. Yeah east asians are probably almost the same or are the same height as westerners. Singapore is in SEA so 183cm is probably a big halo there.
183cm would not be a halo in south korea or certain parts of north china

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and ShowerMaxxing

MTN imo
Height is a positive status symbol. People will refer to u as the tall/big guy if ur a stranger.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and TeenAscender
Ok by average for asian zoomers as a whole 6'0 is still tall and the average is around 5'8 however like how you said when you look at the sexually active socially integrated asian zoomers in highschools and colleges 6'2-6'5 is pretty commonplace and youll always see a few asians at that height range. (indians are also getting up there too)
In my experience east Asian zoomers are usually taller than Indian zoomers, but both have definitely seen significant height gains with this new generation of zoomers. I completely disagree that 6'2-6'5 Indians are commonplace though, there's still a far higher ratio of taller white//black men than other races. Like by implying that you're implying that white/black sexually active zoomers are even TALLER than 6'2-6'5 on average which is completely ridiculous.

• +1
In my experience east Asian zoomers are usually taller than Indian zoomers, but both have definitely seen significant height gains with this new generation of zoomers. I completely disagree that 6'2-6'5 Indians are commonplace though, there's still a far higher ratio of taller white//black men than other races. Like by implying that you're implying that white/black sexually active zoomers are even TALLER than 6'2-6'5 on average which is completely ridiculous.
i unironically know several 6'3-6'7 indians ig im in weird heightmogger echochamber bullshit community, white/black sexually active zoomers fit 6'2-6'5 height range as well, its just asian zoomers tend to go into that height range as i described in my above reply because it tends to be that the tall asians are more likely to be low inhib and masc and be chads. (I dont know any asian chad who is under 6'1 while i do know white and black chads who are under 6 feet because they dont need to be tall to be moggers, while for asians its kind of a requirement)

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox and bigjuicy
He wouldn't be incel in the west. He'd do decent in asian social circles cause of height, and if kpopmaxxed, could prob pull White foids too
100% agreed if he lived in a big city or a city with lots of asians he would do well in asian social circles and could pull kpop interested white foids but obv wouldn't be chad or above avg appl among non-asian women

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
How TF is he 26 dude looks like he haven't even gone through puberty :lul:

And yeah in asia especially SEA 6'0 is considered tall cos most guys there are 5'6 - 5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
How TF is he 26 dude looks like he haven't even gone through puberty :lul:

And yeah in asia especially SEA 6'0 is considered tall cos most guys there are 5'6 - 5'9
asian men lack dimorphic features so they look very feminine and young

nope
you don't.
not unless you're on a basketball team in chinatown

nope
you don't.
not unless you're on a basketball team in chinatown
hmm well i am a varsity athlete so that may change my perception but they ppl who slay in hs and college are tall ppl who are either normal chads or athlete chads. remember dont compare urself to normie but compare urself to the rich kids, basketball players and moggers who are sexually active as they are all taller than the statistical average

where is the 'tall' person youre mentioning? hes only 183

hmm well i am a varsity athlete so that may change my perception but they ppl who slay in hs and college are tall ppl who are either normal chads or athlete chads. remember dont compare urself to normie but compare urself to the rich kids, basketball players and moggers who are sexually active as they are all taller than the statistical average
you're still not REGULARLY seeing 6'2"-6'5" asians, stop being a clown
you're comparing your eye height to top of head height and just being a hyperventilator in general

• Hmm...
Good female gaze appeal. No falios no halos good height average guy anime protagonist pheno

and we're not even going to talk about the fact that there's barely any difference in looks/height between rich kids and poor kids in the west jfl
when did you guys all get it in your little heads that this is Cambodia or some shit? it doesn't work that way here in the west.

you're still not REGULARLY seeing 6'2"-6'5" asians, stop being a clown
you're comparing your eye height to top of head height and just being a hyperventilator in general
even among the specific crowd i described im not regularly seeing 6'2-6'5 asians, id say more like 5'10-6'1 is the avg, but its like how 6'1/6'2 for a white guy you would never call tall even though it is above average, sure 6'1/6'2 is tall but u see ppl at that height regularly.

its moreso people think 6'2-6'5 asians are genetic anomalies when they arent, theyre just tall and not rare and not some mythical beings

even among the specific crowd i described im not regularly seeing 6'2-6'5 asians, id say more like 5'10-6'1 is the avg, but its like how 6'1/6'2 for a white guy you would never call tall even though it is above average, sure 6'1/6'2 is tall but u see ppl at that height regularly.

its moreso people think 6'2-6'5 asians are genetic anomalies when they arent, theyre just tall and not rare and not some mythical beings
you're very clearly overestimating height, probably in 100% of cases.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and TeenAscender
ou don't.

i think your overstimating height if u just judge it based off ur preception instead of measuring them

you're very clearly overestimating height, probably in 100% of cases.
ur probably a coper who thinks that 5'11-6'2 is ideal and tall when in the modern day its not and its basically a htn height and

listen i understand that most ppl cap abt their height:

and I understand a legit 6' like how stats say is top 20 percentile and that these stats on avg height in the US are true

the difference is the perceived avg of sexuallly active ppl of all races who are say popular in school or slayers at the nightclub is higher than the avg of their general pop, this is proven anecdotally by many ppl on this forum such as @forevergymcelling and @germanlooks @chadison and many other users who agree that the statistical average of height of general population is true out in public but not among say athletes chads and club goers.

You see a 6'3+ guy commonly ATLEAST once basically every time you go out to a somewhat sizable area in public, therefore it isnt totally rare and impossible for a dude to just be tall lmfao

• +1
Reactions: chadison and germanlooks
ur probably a coper who thinks that 5'11-6'2 is ideal and tall when in the modern day its not and its basically a htn height and

listen i understand that most ppl cap abt their height:

and I understand a legit 6' like how stats say is top 20 percentile and that these stats on avg height in the US are true

the difference is the perceived avg of sexuallly active ppl of all races who are say popular in school or slayers at the nightclub is higher than the avg of their general pop, this is proven anecdotally by many ppl on this forum such as @forevergymcelling and @germanlooks @chadison and many other users who agree that the statistical average of height of general population is true out in public but not among say athletes chads and club goers.

You see a 6'3+ guy commonly ATLEAST once basically every time you go out to a somewhat sizable area in public, therefore it isnt totally rare and impossible for a dude to just be tall lmfao
edit: ive also grown a few cm since that thread and my perceptions remain the same