Rate ChuanDo Ten in YT Vids vs insta pics + looksmax advices

E

everythingmatters

Silver

This man is in his 50s and people say he looks like he is in his 20s.

In his instagran he looks giant, young and without any physical defect.

But in this interview he looks more normie, he does not look as "perfect" as in insta, although he still looks very good for his age.

In the video he says that sugar is a killer, when asked for tips to stay in shape.

Two lessons:

1. What fucking fake world do we live in? Absolutely no one looks the same in (planned) photos/videos vs impromptu photos/videos. One might think that youtubers cannot cheat in videos, but the appearance in the videos is very manipulable too.

This I have seen thousands of times in different "influencers". Even in this forum too, many times I have seen here people posting photos of themselves in a thread where they look like chadlites, and then you look for other threads of them and you realize that they are totally normal or even below average.

This reminded me of an exhibition that I saw, I do not remember exactly what the objective was (although it had nothing to do with physical appearance), but in this exhibition they were capturing photos of people's facebook profile and next to an improvised photo of each person. This was years ago before being blackpilled, but I was very surprised how different EVERYONE looked in their profile picture vs their impromptu photo. The profile picture was like a flawless version of themselves.

2. This man at 1:49 says "sugar is a killer". We all know this (or I hope so). It's not news to anyone, but it really is comforting to hear anti-aging advice from people who are in their 40s / 50s and still look good. The world of looksmaxting / antiaging / nutrition is very confusing and full of contradictions, but when you see a 50-year-old man who looks at least 10 years younger than he is, one should listen to his advice.

Remember that sugar is not only the common table sugar, starches are also sugar (corn, wheat, rice, etc). Sweet fruits also contain a good amount of sugar. Milk is also high in sugar. Since eliminating these foods from my diet, I feel much better mentally and was able to get back in shape after a long time without losing weight. WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES, just eliminating the sugar.

You can't call yourself a looksmaxer if you haven't completely eliminated sugar from your diet. I am totally convinced that sugar is looksminning #1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Hero of the Imperium, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
"i only wash my face casually while in the shower" fuck brutal skinpill, retin-a copers on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Schizoidcel

But in this interview he looks more normie, he does not look as "perfect" as in insta, although he still looks very good for his age.

In the video he says that sugar is a killer, when asked for tips to stay in shape.

Two lessons:

1. What fucking fake world do we live in? Absolutely no one looks the same in (planned) photos/videos vs impromptu photos/videos. One might think that youtubers cannot cheat in videos, but the appearance in the videos is very manipulable too.

This I have seen thousands of times in different "influencers". Even in this forum too, many times I have seen here people posting photos of themselves in a thread where they look like chadlites, and then you look for other threads of them and you realize that they are totally normal or even below average.

This reminded me of an exhibition that I saw, I do not remember exactly what the objective was (although it had nothing to do with physical appearance), but in this exhibition they were capturing photos of people's facebook profile and next to an improvised photo of each person. This was years ago before being blackpilled, but I was very surprised how different EVERYONE looked in their profile picture vs their impromptu photo. The profile picture was like a flawless version of themselves.

2. This man at 1:49 says "sugar is a killer". We all know this (or I hope so). It's not news to anyone, but it really is comforting to hear anti-aging advice from people who are in their 40s / 50s and still look good. The world of looksmaxting / antiaging / nutrition is very confusing and full of contradictions, but when you see a 50-year-old man who looks at least 10 years younger than he is, one should listen to his advice.

Remember that sugar is not only the common table sugar, starches are also sugar (corn, wheat, rice, etc). Sweet fruits also contain a good amount of sugar. Milk is also high in sugar. Since eliminating these foods from my diet, I feel much better mentally and was able to get back in shape after a long time without losing weight. WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES, just eliminating the sugar.

You can't call yourself a looksmaxer if you haven't completely eliminated sugar from your diet. I am totally convinced that sugar is looksminning #1

He do surgery + insta fraud

1 reputation point away from greatness

• +1
Reactions: dogshitonsidewalk
@dogshitonsidewalk if I ever gender bend like in doujins, hit me up bhai

Fraud city, bitch, Fraud, Fraud, CITY BITCH

Two lessons:

Fraud City Bitch, Fraud, Fraud City BITCH

I think he frauds/filters his pictures (like everyone these days tbh) and went on a cycle (at least high TRT dose+hgh) for some of his best pictures but still looks damn good for 54 and one of the best results of youthmaxxing I've seen. Most 50+ yo look like corpses and already gave up on life a long time ago.

ChuandoTan.jpg

Coupled with fresh young asian JB juice supply every day keeps him young:

COco Yo yo 1 year ago

His secret to looking young is by not having a wife to nag the shit out of him and stressing him out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, AutismMaxing, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
You guys are tards if you think he doesn't look in his 30s in the video, he literally mogs everyone on this forum stop being jelly and yes he roided for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
You guys are tards if you think he doesn't look in his 30s in the video, he literally mogs everyone on this forum stop being jelly and yes he roided for sure
To be frank, I would say that in the video he really looks 20s... late twenties :unsure:

I would not give him lower age, because his style and body do not match that of a 18-year-old. But with this skin and hair, I would DEFINITELY say he looks 27-30 :unsure:

But I do not believe that in real life he looks the same TBH :feelsrope:

no sugar huh :feelshah: any peatcels :feelshah: