IMG_0970.jpeg
    915.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, KhatcodaiA3, Graham and 6 others
Toiletplumber lite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Saint Casanova, got.daim and 4 others
NoT even tryna be autistic and nit picky like some guys on here but his assymetry is very noticeable

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, xxv, Matzz and 7 others
NoT even tryna be autistic and nit picky like some guys on here but his assymetry is very noticeable
that’s what i told him but muh i’m perfect

keep in mind he is 6,1 with good frame

He does have failos:

- narrow mouth
- wide nose
- narrow chin

He has more probably, but this is what I could instantly see

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Still like a HTN imo

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Jova, Graham and 4 others
Doesn’t matter
He’s good looking

• +1
Reactions: nword49, Jova, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
Pushing chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Diarrhoea
ex obese. His nipples are 4 cms under where they should be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and bananasslayer
IMG 0975

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, shogrim, nword49 and 5 others
keep in mind he is 6,1 with good frame

Zero harmony; it's like someone enlarged the center of his face to barely fit his features within his face.

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
:redpill:
@Clouds006

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Why don't you tag him? He mogs, @Clouds006 nigga rated LTN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Greycels don't know how to rate man, this dumbess is saying that you're in the bottom 30% of males when you go outside. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Greycel IQ is negative

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Why don't you tag him? He mogs, @Clouds006 nigga rated LTN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Greycels don't know how to rate man, this dumbess is saying that you're in the bottom 30% of males when you go outside. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Greycel IQ is negative
i rate him mtn

narcy low-mid htn

Do you know what an MTN is? You lack knowledge and don't know what you are saying, you are just throwing some buzzwords without knowing what they mean, read this and tell me what his rating is. https://incels.wiki/w/PSL_rating
i never said he was ugly i still wouldn’t say htn he is nowhere near top 5% facially there’s no way you believe that lmao

Plumber Lite

i never said he was ugly i still wouldn’t say htn he is nowhere near top 5% facially there’s no way you believe that lmao
he is, I go outside everyday, yesterday I was for 9 hours outside. Not a single one of them looked near him, you are genuinely brain fried from seeing good looking dudes all the times in the internet that you forgot what men actually look like IRL

• +1
he is, I go outside everyday, yesterday I was for 9 hours outside. Not a single one of them looked near him, you are genuinely brain fried from seeing good looking dudes all the times in the internet that you forgot what men actually look like IRL
i’m curious to see how you look if you think he’s anywhere near top 5% facially

• JFL
Fucking toilet Bomb plumber

• JFL
Reactions: bananasslayer, got.daim and try2beme
nah mtn max facially
Why do u guys always purposely underrate guys who clearly slay and get female attention. Its hilarious but trust me the real ones see right through your coping

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006, jacky hanma and 97baHater
weird chest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and bananasslayer
i’m curious to see how you look if you think he’s anywhere near top 5% facially
I'm ugly asf how is my ugliness relevant? He is HTN. Holy fuck please search any city in the west and write man picture. THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND AND THIS IS MTN, JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: IF YOU THINK THE AVERAGE MAN LOOK LIKE HIM
4229581_1720286487592.png

Attachments

• 1720286487592.png
    1720286487592.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
”i have no failos”
:feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and bananasslayer
Why do u guys always purposely underrate guys who clearly slay and get female attention. Its hilarious but trust me the real ones see right through your coping
read the thread I never said he’s ugly I even bothered to mention that he is a tall guy with a good frame i just disagreed with him and he got upset

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and 97baHater
read the thread I never said he’s ugly I even bothered to mention that he is a tall guy with a good frame i just disagreed with him and he got upset
What country is the dead average man looking like that?

• +1
HTN

• +1
What country is the dead average man looking like that?
i’ve just been sent better pictures of him i’d say htn but why does he look so lopsided and odd in the unfrauded videos

This idiot and his team of autists are desperately trying to ragebait me lol

• JFL