rate claimed *chadlite+*

This idiot and his team of autists are desperately trying to ragebait me lol
I just talked to this guy in PMs. He sent me better pictures of you I’d for sure say you’re htn+ in those but in the videos you have posted on your TikTok you don’t look the same lens distortion?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
i’ve just been sent better pictures of him i’d say htn but why does he look so lopsided and odd in the unfrauded videos
Not a single one of my videos are frauded lol

He does have failos:

- narrow mouth
- wide nose
- narrow chin

He has more probably, but this is what I could instantly see
Is his nose actually wide? Or is it just because of his giga narrow mouth that it looks wide?

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Not a single one of my videos are frauded lol
i’m aware that’s why i asked why you look so odd in them compared to the pictures i just got sent

I just talked to this guy in PMs. He sent me better pictures of you I’d for sure say you’re htn+ in those but in the videos you have posted on your TikTok you don’t look the same lens distortion?
most of my videos are friends only, follow me back and you’ll have access to all of them

• +1
Do you know what an MTN is? You lack knowledge and don't know what you are saying, you are just throwing some buzzwords without knowing what they mean, read this and tell me what his rating is. https://incels.wiki/w/PSL_rating
That ranking is bullshit niggas said Bryce hall and a K-pop idol was the same level as an average guy and fucking Taylor hill is hexum and drago level :lul:

Also mr beast isnt below average :lul:

• +1
Reactions: F36
but yeah I'd say chadlite is accurate.

That ranking is bullshit niggas said Bryce hall and a K-pop idol was the same level as an average guy and fucking Taylor hill is hexum and drago level :lul:

Also mr beast isnt below average :lul:

Is his nose actually wide? Or is it just because of his giga narrow mouth that it looks wide?
mouth isn’t narrow and nose is alright, my nose is perfect from the side and my nasofrontal mogs

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpeg
    IMG_0752.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0677.jpeg
    IMG_0677.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0560.jpeg
    IMG_0560.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0556.jpeg
    IMG_0556.jpeg
    514.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0555.jpeg
    IMG_0555.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 0
NoT even tryna be autistic and nit picky like some guys on here but his assymetry is very noticeable
who cares it ain't deducting points from him

but yeah I'd say chadlite is accurate.
that’s what I’m usually put at. Htn is also acceptable. OP is delusional calling me MTN

If I’m MTN what are the other dudes in this picture? Truecels?? jfl

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpeg
    IMG_0377.jpeg
    369.1 KB · Views: 0
mouth isn’t narrow and nose is alright, my nose is perfect from the side and my nasofrontal mogs
It looks narrow from the attached pic by OP for some reason.
Lens distortion pill?

It looks narrow from the attached pic by OP for some reason.
Lens distortion pill?
Yes, lens distortion.
This is a good video to show what I look like without any distortion or lighting

• +1
that’s what I’m usually put at. Htn is also acceptable. OP is delusional calling me MTN

If I’m MTN what are the other dudes in this picture? Truecels?? jfl
they are ltn for sure also in some of your pictures I’d say lite But I can’t get over pictures like this

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    589.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Htn+ is acceptable, that mtn shit was absurd

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and 97baHater
they are ltn for sure also in some of your pictures I’d say lite But I can’t get over pictures like this
That picture is blurry and distorted

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Htn+ is acceptable, that mtn shit was absurd
I never meant to attack you you were just being super narcy about it especially since I was looking at the fucking videos that you posted you don’t look good in them be honest

why u rating lens distorted pics are u a spanner :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I never meant to attack you you were just being super narcy about it especially since I was looking at the fucking videos that you posted you don’t look good in them be honest
I’m not narcy I just like to argue. If you look at my threads on this forum all I do it argue lol. And that’s your opinion. I have several mutuals saying those 2 pinned videos are my best ones and I think I look solid in them. Regardless if you were to say htn I wouldn’t have said anything, calling me mtn is just autistic.

why u rating lens distorted pics are u a spanner :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fr, look at Alfredo de la Cruz’s lens distorted pics, complete descends him but still mogs, just nothing compared to actual quality pics of him

keep in mind he is 6,1 with good frame

Just saw this. It’s funny because you’re using 1. My absolute worst video. 2. A shitty frame from one of my good videos. 3. A comment. Its funny because I can tell that you knew that if you used actual good pics people would’ve disagreed with you (which they still do jfl)

I’m not narcy I just like to argue. If you look at my threads on this forum all I do it argue lol. And that’s your opinion. I have several mutuals saying those 2 pinned videos are my best ones and I think I look solid in them. Regardless if you were to say htn I wouldn’t have said anything, calling me mtn is just autistic.
i understand now lol but cmon how do you expect me to rate anything above mtn when majority of your post you don’t look like it

Just saw this. It’s funny because you’re using 1. My absolute worst video. 2. A shitty frame from one of my good videos. 3. A comment. Its funny because I can tell that you knew that if you used actual good pics people would’ve disagreed with you (which they still do jfl)
i didn’t have any good pics of you before hand bro i literally just picked your pinned post and then the most recent video

look at the video on the thread tell me he looks htn+ in it
Yeah it’s my worst video in negative lighting. No one besides your autistic mutuals agree with you and you made an unfair comparison using cherry picked pics lol.

i understand now lol but cmon how do you expect me to rate anything above mtn when majority of your post you don’t look like it
Autism speaks

majority of the thread doesn’t disagree and I’m mutuals with no one on here

read the thread I never said he’s ugly I even bothered to mention that he is a tall guy with a good frame i just disagreed with him and he got upset
My frame is average, you called me MTN 💀

You used my worst stuff and your still wrong lol
you keep saying i intentionally chose bad media when I literally screenshotted them from your account that you have public? everybody has good and bad media i am very aware but having half of them being muh lens distortion is a little hard to believe

you keep saying i intentionally chose bad media when I literally screenshotted them from your account that you have public? everybody has good and bad media i am very aware but having half of them being muh lens distortion is a little hard to believe

@97baHater bro blocked me on discord aswell 😭

Attachments

• IMG_0798.png
    IMG_0798.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
uncanny gym

Mostly cause of the mouth, but the nose does look a lil bulbous

@97baHater bro blocked me on discord aswell 😭
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Saar when I go outside you are average saar, he is arguing just to argue bro, he himself doesn't believe what he is saying. He knows he is wrong he just doesn't want to admit it.

• +1
Reactions: Clouds006
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Saar when I go outside you are average saar, he is arguing just to argue bro, he himself doesn't believe what he is saying. He knows he is wrong he just doesn't want to admit it.
how do i edit the thread im gonna add his pics

• +1
That Grenzar kid is a frauder still HTN tho

Clav and Arvid are Chadlite in their best pics cloud kid is high HTN
Grenzar doesn’t fraud lol, clav is overall htn and Arvid has a good front profile but flat face and narrow jaw which nerfs him

Narcy faggot if he did mog Arvid he wouldn’t be on incel spaces begging for validation 😭😭 he’s on this forum too btw he’s htn imo tho
I post on here once every few months LOL

He’s high tier normie

• +1
  • +1