rate Clavicular debloated he looks like a chad to me

this is the truth that isn’t spoken enough. i can go from boneless to pretty fucking decent bones with debloating and losing 1-2% bodyfat. the improvement from 15-13 was nuts and i’m excited to see what it’s like getting to 10
what happened blud why arent u enjoying life

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel, coisbhai, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
melanotan od

woul- I mean chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
this is the truth that isn’t spoken enough. i can go from boneless to pretty fucking decent bones with debloating and losing 1-2% bodyfat. the improvement from 15-13 was nuts and i’m excited to see what it’s like getting to 10
Yeah I always experience a major difference in how ppl treat me debloated vs bloated. Some people may say it's all in my mind. But it just isn't. I purposely bloated myself to see if I was delusional or not and nope. There really is a difference. Like 1 to 2 psl difference imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 1 other person
Yeah I always experience a major difference in how ppl treat me debloated vs bloated. Some people may say it's all in my mind. But it just isn't. I purposely bloated myself to see if I was delusional or not and nope. There really is a difference. Like 1 to 2 psl difference imo
yes i used to be one of the people who thought it was cope until i experienced a tad of it myself.

debloating and losing bf will ascend people more than any surgery other than LL

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and RealFunkyFlamingo
damn he could really use some cheekbone implants

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
yes i used to be one of the people who thought it was cope until i experienced a tad of it myself.

and bimax

Yeah most people aren't that ugly. They're just fat or bloated. I mean 80 percent or more people I see on a daily basis look fat or bloated. There 's lots of potential. And sometimes u can see a glimpse of chadlite in some people based on side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
depends on how bad the recession is
Literally most people I see who are debloated are mostly people older than 49 years where aging debloated their face cuz they lost face fat naturally cuz of aging. Jfl. Only young people who look debloated are either skinny twigs or people who are shredded and have gymbody

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, owlofathena and NorwoodAscender
Yeah most people aren't that ugly. They're just fat or bloated. I mean 80 percent or more people I see on a daily basis look fat or bloated. There 's lots of potential. And sometimes u can see a glimpse of chadlite in some people based on side profile.
exactly. for how good my side is i shouldn’t have been so boneless from the front. don’t know how it took me so long to realize it was the fat and bloat but hey we are here now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Keep tanning maybe u can become a Fitzpatrick 6 Dravidian bull like me one day

Literally most people I see who are debloated are mostly people older than 49 years where aging debloated their face cuz they lost face fat naturally cuz of aging. Jfl. Only young people who look debloated are either skinny twigs or people who are shredded and have gymbody
that’s why it’s so crucial. gives you such a fucking advantage compared to others

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greycel, Clavicular and 1 other person
Matter of fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen you debloated.
Is that why you post pics, hoping for someone to say you’re debloated?

Matter of fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen you debloated.
Is that why you post pics, hoping for someone to say you’re debloated?
I wanna see u write an essay tbh.

tread carefully fellow red
Being proud that u are red on an incel forum is pretty sad tbh. My guess is that ur face is mtn at best.

I wanna see your face leaner than 20% bf tbh
I am 11bf but my face looks 30bf. But tbf does my face really look that fat???

• Hmm...
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Being proud that u are red on an incel forum is pretty sad tbh. My guess is that ur face is mtn at best.
you're retarded if you think anyone actually gives af about name colour and post to rep or date joined on this forum, please never @ me again cuz you're just too fucking dumb.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
you're retarded if you think anyone actually gives af about name colour and post to rep or date joined on this forum, please never @ me again cuz you're just too fucking dumb.
U did give af jfl

Cringe tbh
Honestly, I was being nice there, you want the brutal truth

You remind me of this nigga
IMG 1013

You’re unbelievably bloated for your lean body. Your body is around 12-13% visible abs, but if you wore a shirt I would deadass give you a range of 20-25%.
You got really large zygos. It fucks you up a lot
Your eye area is good though, so you are HTN front in your filtermaxxed pics

No bones grow. It was always bloat. Debloat is law. Ppl get surgeries while bloated. While the best solution could be just debloating. Most people aren't even boneless. Boneless is meme.
his zygos look way thicker compared from months ago

Honestly, I was being nice there, you want the brutal truth

You remind me of this nigga
View attachment 2946245

You’re unbelievably bloated for your lean body. Your body is around 12-13% visible abs, but if you wore a shirt I would deadass give you a range of 20-25%.
You got really large zygos. It fucks you up a lot
Your eye area is good though, so you are HTN front in your filtermaxxed pics
I don't use filters. I just use sunscreen and I already glow.

• +1
I don't use filters. I just use sunscreen and I already glow.
Why do you care so much how bloated other people think you are?
At the end of the day it’s what your rating is that matters.
You are HTN, I’d have fucked off this website the second I heard somebody say that to me

Why do you care so much how bloated other people think you are?
At the end of the day it’s what your rating is that matters.
You are HTN, I’d have fucked off this website the second I heard somebody say that to me
I will fuck off soon enough.

• +1
I will fuck off soon enough.
Please do man.
I explained it earlier with this thought process: imagine out of every and any single action you could possibly be doing rn. Browsing on .org is probably in the bottom 1-2%.
You’ve got so much more fruitful endeavours to do in your life, but you’re putting it all on hold for what exactly? Fulfil an addiction? An addiction based off having other people keep on affirming you’re good looking enough.

Everybody pulls your leg when they say MTN, but whenever they do… a part of you relapses, and you end up craving for more reaffirmation. End up posting more selfies.
Believe me when I say, you’re good looking enough for a gf (a pretty one too).

Most people here have looksmaxxing in the top 10% activity for them, as they are actively softmaxxing. You’ve fully softmaxxed, you’re just wasting your time now.
Spend your time doing a top 5% activity for your current situation.

And when you do leave man, I wish you the best of luck!
You do seem like a good guy, with a good soul :heart:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth
If u are truly boneless, U shouldn't have a good side profile in the first place. If ur side is atleast average. Chances are ur just fat or bloated. And don't need fillers which will make Some1 uncanny. And destroy harmony
lots of ppl are both fat and bloated 20%+ bf and high sodium diet

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Please do man.
I explained it earlier with this thought process: imagine out of every and any single action you could possibly be doing rn. Browsing on .org is probably in the bottom 1-2%.
You’ve got so much more fruitful endeavours to do in your life, but you’re putting it all on hold for what exactly? Fulfil an addiction? An addiction based off having other people keep on affirming you’re good looking enough.

Everybody pulls your leg when they say MTN, but whenever they do… a part of you relapses, and you end up craving for more reaffirmation. End up posting more selfies.
Believe me when I say, you’re good looking enough for a gf (a pretty one too).

Most people here have looksmaxxing in the top 10% activity for them, as they are actively softmaxxing. You’ve fully softmaxxed, you’re just wasting your time now.
Spend your time doing a top 5% activity for your current situation.

And when you do leave man, I wish you the best of luck!
You do seem like a good guy, with a good soul :heart:
One of my favorite users here

Jfl at the overrate tho

• Love it
high htn- low chadlite

looks like jon erik hexum a little ngl damn

that’s why it’s so crucial. gives you such a fucking advantage compared to others
What advantage? Face fat is good. Not a lot obviously but you need some especially to look youthful. Jordan Barrett looks older now due to surgeries and doesn't have the youthful face fat.

why does his eye area look twice as good in this video tf happened