Rate clown i went to hs with

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
My friends and I would always try to get this kid drunk asf at parties. When he gets drunk he goes around to every foid making a complete fool of himself. He was the running joke in my class. I pretty sure he thinks of himself as a chad JFL JFL.

Gage
Gage2
Gage3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, johncruz12345, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Doesnt look bad and u should like a bitch man. Dont bully others or one day ull kind urself bullshitting with the wrong man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, kuroro, Deleted member 9090 and 19 others
He’s good looking.
Its still over

Gage

no way this is fucking real

Hunter eyed chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Looks like a normal teen to me tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flamboyant and Acnno
Looks like a complete creep

i can tell he's autistic. all autistic kids have a certain look about them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
looks good here :

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
3.5 psl jestermaxxer. Will get women if he goes to the level of juggling chainsaws and pulling rubik's cubes out of his ass.

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Subhuman Philtrum
Wide palate with separated teeth looks retarded as fuck

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
What is wrong with going around and talking to girls? You dont do that with your friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
What is wrong with going around and talking to girls? You dont do that with your friends?

This guy would do his ”rounds” and it was so obvious that foids wanted to pull out of the interaction it was hilarious. One time I threw a party and I had this ”vip lounge” setup on my porch which was adjacent to my living room and separated by two massive glass doors. This guy approach every foid drunk and every chick was noticeably distressed. Shit was so funny jfl Drunk aspies are the funniest. Whenever id be chilling on the vip deck smoking a joint or what not I just watch him out of the corner Of my eye. The glass doors separating the rooms prevented conversation from carrying to the deck, so I could only imagine what was being said from the foids body language + facial expressions. JFL

This guy would do his ”rounds” and it was so obvious that foids wanted to pull out of the interaction it was hilarious. One time I threw a party and I had this ”vip lounge” setup on my porch which was adjacent to my living room and separated by two massive glass doors. This guy approach every foid drunk and every chick was noticeably distressed. Shit was so funny jfl Drunk aspies are the funniest. Whenever id be chilling on the vip deck smoking a joint or what not I just watch him out of the corner Of my eye. The glass doors separating the rooms prevented conversation from carrying to the deck, so I could only imagine what was being said from the foids body language + facial expressions. JFL
I see. When autistic or annoying kid do that its funny not cool tbh. When cool kid do it for fun it looks cool

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage