Rate college football player who mogs prime Brad Pitt (according to women).

probably go viral among pslguys, hardly women.
There’s literally no reason to assume that.

Gandy was a star as much as he could have been for his time

It’s just that he got old and wrinkly before going viral was a thing

If gandy looked like he did in his prime now he would attract the same attention as any other hyper attractive guy does

The only reason he didn’t is because he was a famous model before the internet

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
the women overhypes him a bit to much
probably her typ

There’s literally no reason to assume that.

Gandy was a star as much as he could have been for his time

It’s just that he got old and wrinkly before going viral was a thing

If gandy looked like he did in his prime now he would attract the same attention as any other hyper attractive guy does

The only reason he didn’t is because he was a famous model before the internet
If he's hyperattractive why did he struggle with women and consider himself to be pretty unattractive before his modeling took off?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
If he's hyperattractive why did he struggle with women and consider himself to be pretty unattractive before his modeling took off?
He relies on angles and lighting to look good.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
Yeah but nowhere near as easy as the US

In America I was treated like Maher himself

Legit girls stopping their cars in the middle of the street to roll down the window and tell me I was hot

Slayed every time I went out

This shit has very rarely happened in Europe, never mind the UK jfl
Women’s type preference is that strong?

• Society: "looks don't matter bro. it's all about whats on the inside"
  • Also society: *lets a college football player go giga viral, making 1000s of dollars, maybe even millionaires, just for looking good LOL brutal I wonder how his teammates would feel getting giga mogged daily by the most attractive QB in college football currently*
View attachment 2490807
View attachment 2490808View attachment 2490811

His instagram followers vs his teammate's instagram followers LOL. What a brutal mog
View attachment 2490814View attachment 2490815

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur
8.4/10. If he has a better nose 8.7/10.

• Also society: *lets a college football player go giga viral, making 1000s of dollars, maybe even millionaires, just for looking good LOL brutal I wonder how his teammates would feel getting giga mogged daily by the most attractive QB in college football currently*
View attachment 2490807

His instagram followers vs his teammate's instagram followers LOL. What a brutal mog

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur

@actual9cmjawslayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Tom Brady mogs this incel

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
MEH, whatever does not look striking at all just good looking high T

High T Jock slayer pheno

high appeal to roasties for sure

• JFL
Reactions: salivate2 and fogdart
high appeal to roasties for sure
Roasties? there are videos of 100s of JBs queueing outside football stadiums to see him

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Equ
Better colouring than Pitt.
Equal level of coloring . Also brad mogs regardless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and dbs
It's a different world for these cats Wallahi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, salivate2 and fogdart
That’s literally just a regular ass German name
In mainland Europe, it'd be a Germanic surname, but in the US, such names are associated with Ashkenazi Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and m0ss26
In mainland Europe, it'd be a Germanic surname, but in the US, such names are associated with Ashkenazi Jews.
Hmm A lot of non jewish germans have names that end in "mann" tho

Hmm A lot of non jewish germans have names that end in "mann" tho
I know, I live in a Germanic country myself. But surnames in the US that end with "man" or "berg" are usually associated with Jews, not Germanic non-Jews. Many German Jews did migrate to the US after the whole WWII thing, btw.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
umm..

so a single woman said something and you just generalize it like??

hes gl but not better

I know, I live in a Germanic country myself. But surnames in the US that end with "man" or "berg" are usually associated with Jews, not Germanic non-Jews. Many German Jews did migrate to the US after the whole WWII thing, btw.
Gay curry. Gay gay gay curry you are

Gay curry. Gay gay gay curry you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
View attachment 2490807

JFL He goes to the same uni my oneitis attends

Stereotypical Chad/10