Rate Connor murphy (July 4, 2022)

Zeusus

Zeusus

Bronze
Just lol at his norwooding coverup, has had 2-3 intensive hair transplants and taking steroids but too scared to hop on fin:lul:

Skin and collagen raped beyond repair 🤢

Dead and lifeless bug eyes with extreme scleral show and undereye baggage đź’€

Ridiculous looking botched rhino :forcedsmile: has retarted ski-slope looking nose with uneven overly-pointy tip

His jaw is the most comical part :ROFLMAO: looks absolutely retarded extremely obvious fillers/implants giving him chipmunk look

:bluepill:Cant believe people call this guy a chad :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
He is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Richard_Hungwell and Zeusus
All that roid, failed nose jobs, chipmunk maxxed jaw

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Zeusus
Reason he descended that much is his low IQ, he is basically stupid. Abusing roids while having balding genetics, doing some retarded water fasting for weeks devoiding his body of important nutrients (also why he lost a lot of collagen rapidly) and his fat pads melted (extremely low bodyfat and malnutrition). All of which accelerated his hair loss even more. He is an ex-chad who was supposed to be an incel tbh but was kinda lucky until he wasted it all with his low IQ and mental issues

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 17751 and 4 others
Doesn't look as good as he used to.

But still gl enough to pull hot girls in their mid to late twenties.

Over 6ft tall + HTN-CHADLITE face + good body + status

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Tallooksmaxxer

He’s gonna end up like his old man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MaxillaMaxing
He descended a lot. Eye area is the first to go. When undereye support is gone, it's all over.

At least he had a life to lose though. I have only known perpetual suffering and torment since day 1.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, zeshama, Aesthetics_III and 5 others
Still looks good in motion

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Zeusus
He was never a full blown chad. Also there is something weird with his mouth specialy when he smiles, and his teeth are straight and shit but i think his maxila is recessed.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Deprived, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
He can fuck hot girls daily and is way above average in looks.
As if most girls have easy access to better looking guys than him :ROFLMAO: People on this forum are stupid.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, NoPainNoChick, Deleted member 17751 and 2 others
vegans the epitome of malnourishment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
He can fuck hot girls daily and is way above average in looks.
As if most girls have easy access to better looking guys than him :ROFLMAO: People on this forum are stupid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Still good enough to easily pull MTBs, HTBs and post-prime Stacies.

People call him a Chad because of his prime days, even if you consider his post mental breakdown behavior obnoxious, one cannot deny the greatness of his prime aesthetics:

Many stupid decisions like abusing roids (especially with his shitty hair genetics) contributed to his rapid physical decline, then this dude went insane because he couldn't cope with the premature end of his days of fucking a new barely legal Stacy every friday and saturday night.

Just lol at his norwooding coverup, has had 2-3 intensive hair transplants and taking steroids but too scared to hop on fin:lul:

View attachment 1764850

Ridiculous looking botched rhino :forcedsmile: has retarted ski-slope looking nose with uneven overly-pointy tip

View attachment 1764862

His jaw is the most comical part :ROFLMAO: looks absolutely retarded extremely obvious fillers/implants giving him chipmunk look

View attachment 1764823

View attachment 1764851

and you wanna know the funniest thing, even after his starvemaxxing and psychosis from drugs the guy is still taller than you, bigger than you and has better muscle inserts, a malnourished connor murphy still out performs you physically, the slow knife always cuts the deepest

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Still mogs you

this guy is 3 months and 1 week younger than me. Yet he looks way older

and you wanna know the funniest thing, even after his starvemaxxing and psychosis from drugs the guy is still taller than you, bigger than you and has better muscle inserts, a malnourished connor murphy still out performs you physically, the slow knife always cuts the deepest
what a dumb fucker you are
“taller than you”
uh no hes not even close, I am 6’5.5” barefoot, used a stadiometer to confirm this 7 days ago
“bigger than you”
-I am over 230lbs with abs and chiseled seratus, cuck murphy is literally ~155lb after his fast the pathetic joke I was heavier than that in 7th grade
“better muscle inserts”
-thats subjective but I argue mine are much better, I have much smaller waist and. wider clavicles, insane delt and triceps, chest is the worst because there is too much separation and probably the only muscle insert murphy mogs me in
-“outperforms you physically”
I am a former NCAA D1 athlete, literally strongest athlete in the USA in my sport in 2019, was on the Olympic team and competed in World championships on the national team under 23. I now train at the #1 MMA school in the country with UFC fighters and Gracie BJj blackbelts and manhandle there asses on a daily basis. @chasing aesthetics you are absolutely fucking retarded if you think this pathetic fake natty gymcel cuckor murphy is anywhere close to me, proven many times that he pays girls to give him certain reactions. The guys walks around injecting roids but deludes himself think hes natty and post cringeworthy garbage, I can walk outside for 10min and get more JB IOIs than that cuck has gotten in his lifetime

“taller than you”
uh no hes not even close, I am 6’5.5” barefoot, used a stadiometer to confirm this 7 days ago
“bigger than you”
-I am over 230lbs with abs and chiseled seratus, cuck murphy is literally ~155lb after his fast the pathetic joke I was heavier than that in 7th grade
“better muscle inserts”
-thats subjective but I argue mine are much better, I have much smaller waist and. wider clavicles, insane delt and triceps, chest is the worst because there is too much separation and probably the only muscle insert murphy mogs me in
I am a former NCAA D1 athlete, literally strongest athlete in the USA in my sport in 2019, was on the Olympic team and competed in World championships on the national team under 23. I now train at the #1 MMA school in the country with UFC fighters and Gracie BJj blackbelts and manhandle there asses on a daily basis. @chasing aesthetics you are absolutely fucking retarded if you think this pathetic fake natty gymcel cuckor murphy is anywhere close to me, proven many times that he pays girls to give him certain reactions. The guys walks around injecting roids but deludes himself think hes natty and post cringeworthy garbage, I can walk outside for 10min and get more JB IOIs than that cuck has gotten in his lifetime

I aint reading all that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748
He didn't get a nose job. He's always had that nose. I thought the exact same thing but his nose looks the same in college. Also he's clearly a Chad.

He's still Chad and can bang any girl he wants, stop being so delusional guys.

“taller than you”
“bigger than you”
“better muscle inserts”

Attachments

• connor-murphy-lookism.gif
    connor-murphy-lookism.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
This guy is, like, 27 years old and has the collagen of a 45-year-old worker who works 12 hours a day in the sun. JFL on his aging genetics.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser and Zeusus
He should go back to making schizomaxxed content. Also he's way more intelligent than people think.

View attachment 1764850

View attachment 1764862

View attachment 1764823

View attachment 1764851
No hes still a chad just looksminned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back