Rate corpse husband

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
This is the most famous leak I think it’s probably true, how is that voice coming from this dude

2CA50E8E 95D8 4295 B33C 5FFD1BA0257E

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and Deleted member 16474
Looks like someone in my school who is absolutely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No way this subanimal ogre talks like that

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Nah, the corpse is fucking good and his voice is amazing. However, he has many terrible chronic diseases that prevent him from even exercising. I don't understand why bitches waited for a hot guy, he said 1000 times that he had problems and he didn't look like people thought, and still they kept screwing him over. Sad society who literally got mad because he turned out to be unattractive, just like he specified 1000 times lol.

Nah, the corpse is fucking good and his voice is amazing. However, he has many terrible chronic diseases that prevent him from even exercising. I don't understand why bitches waited for a hot guy, he said 1000 times that he had problems and he didn't look like people thought, and still they kept screwing him over. Sad society who literally got mad because he turned out to be unattractive, just like he specified 1000 times lol.
I mean that voice halo made even me picture him as htn at least not some low tier normie bordering subhuman

woman hate corpse husband voice, they love a feminine voice coming out from a pretty boy.

Source: Tails

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
woman hate corpse husband voice, they love a feminine voice coming out from a pretty boy.

Source: Tails
Tails is an autist, many women masturbated to his voice, even pokemane was turned on by his voice

What kind of voice he has

Has a good base / midface. I reckon good potential if he looksmaxxed

qooves video was brutal