Reactions: Time Travel and The Dude Abides
He unironically has a cool personality.

Looks wise he's 5/10 facially but failoed by his 5'6 framecel height

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Slob
6/10.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
looks above average on second pic, unfortunately i had to :banderas: after seeing his height

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Nibba
He unironically has a cool personality.

Looks wise he's 5/10 facially but failoed by his 5'6 framecel height

5/10? Thats like average lol, he is way above average.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Slob and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, MandibularCel, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
The dude doesn't give a shit about how he looks but always looks good in his videos. No way is he average facially

• +1
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots, The Dude Abides and HorseFace
I enjoy the vids of his tall girlfriend mogging him. Cool guy tbh ngl. Has a way with words.

5.5 PSL. Looks like a cuck.

who's that guy

Beard frauder

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Autist
Over if doesn't take care of that hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Madness
Honestly, he's not even 5.5 I overrated him. He has a small frame, turbo manlet, small neck. His pube beard hides his subhuman lower third, looks ethnic and has prey eyes.
I'd say dead average.

He actually looks subhuman in this pic

Attachments

• 1551824721578.png
    1551824721578.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 112
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Honestly, he's not even 5.5 I overrated him. He has a small frame, turbo manlet, small neck. His pube beard hides his subhuman lower third, looks ethnic and has prey eyes.
I'd say dead average.

"Prey eyes and subhuman third". Lmao this is why this community can't rate people. Obsessing over everthing what isn't top tier and ignoring everything positive like super good facial harmony or nice high cheekbones and zygos, wide jaw, good eyebrows you name it. Even his "Prey" eye area is still really good.

But nah this guy who got tons of comment thirsting over him when he first did a facial reveal must be dead average, because he resembles an ethnic person (Not at all btw), and has 0.1 mm recessed chin. Surely
who's that guy

Youtuber

Last edited:
"Prey eyes and subhuman third". Lmao this is why this community can't rate people. Obsessing over everthing what isn't top tier and ignoring everything positive like super good facial harmony or nice high cheekbones and zygos, wide jaw, good eyebrows you name it. Even his "Prey" eye area is still really good.

But nah this guy who got tons of comment thirsting over him when he first did a facial reveal must be dead average, because he resembles an ethnic person (Not at all btw), and has 0.1 mm recessed chin. Surely

Youtuber
Bro he's an average-looking normie.

is he (((chosin)))?

I'd say dead average.

rate his face and how he looks like you idiot, who cares how he got there or what's attached underneath his face.
Bro he's an average-looking normie.
You guys need to stop circlejerking masc features. Imo this guy is definitely above avg, he's pretty cute

2/10 even with a full beard his face somehow look feminine as fuck + shit eyes, ears and bones.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Slob and itsoverbuddyboyo
I'd say dead average.

agreed, he's a complete subhuman. anyt rating over 4 is cope
5.5 PSL. Looks like a cuck.
change ur rating now

rate his face and how he looks like you idiot, who cares how he got there or what's attached underneath his face.

You guys need to stop circlejerking masc features. Imo this guy is definitely above avg, he's pretty cute
He's not above average. Keep coping, fag. Lmao you probably look similar to him, you're in denial.
agreed, he's a complete subhuman. anyt rating over 4 is cope

change ur rating now
I can't edit the comment. He's not subhuman, he's just a regular normie.

He's not above average. Keep coping, fag. Lmao you probably look similar to him, you're in denial.

I can't edit the comment. He's not subhuman, he's just a regular normie.
I look absolutely nothing like him
ded srs you all jerk off masc features way too much, if zayn malik or Justin Bieber posted here in their prime you'd tell them it's over.

This here is an average looking guy , I should go hang myself.

This here is an average looking guy , I should go hang myself.

People here don't go outside and jerk off to pictures of male models all day, they don't know what average is. He is clearly well above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
People here don't go outside and jerk off to pictures of male models all day, they don't know what average is. He is clearly well above average.
He is

Penguinz0 on youtube