69E8B2F3-DA39-48FB-84F0-A2B0DB219AE4.jpeg
    628.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3245.jpeg
    IMG_3245.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and antony 726
Mtn with potential fix your skin and your hair color (don't bleach your hair)

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
low mtn

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726 and Autismcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yoshisand, xxv, tombradylover and 4 others
U seem gay a lit also

• +1
Reactions: xxv, tombradylover, LooksThinker and 3 others
Pretty good

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, LooksThinker, xxv and 3 others
I was wrong, ur cheeks are not fat

Low MTN
low chin, fat cheeks, acne, dont like ur hair, but maybe its personal, midface is a lit longer also. Reduce acne, go gymmaxing
He doesn't have fat cheeks lol. I wonder how ugly you are if u think that him having midfsce projection is fat

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, moreroidsmoredates, boss8055 and 5 others
He doesn't have fat cheeks lol. I wonder how ugly you are if u think that him having midfsce projection is fat
I wrote then, that his cheeks are not fat. His main flaw is acne right now. But his midface also seems to be a lit longer

Very good looking ignore these retards. Great appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, LooksThinker, Deprived and 6 others
I wrote then, that his cheeks are not fat. His main flaw is acne right now. But his midface also seems to be a lit longer
Which drugs are u one the midface looks fine to me

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
HTN
don't trust mtn copers they are trying to bring everyone down to their subhumanity
bro ur the one that says people cannot rate than proceed and just look at eye area . Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726
Okey i looked at u more carefully, i think, i was wrong. U r def high MTN in my opinion, but i dont like u for some reason idk
bro hates me

htn , 3rd pic is the best imo. Whoever rates you lower is either jealous or cannot rate

• +1
Okey i looked at u more carefully, i think, i was wrong. U r def high MTN in my opinion, but i dont like u for some reason idk
this is like the teacher giving u a B instead of an A because she doesent like ur haircut jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 63781, yoshisand, antony 726 and 2 others
You are very feminine, even @jisko32 is a million times more masculine than you over

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
low htn carried by eye area

• +1
MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and antony 726
high htn to low chadlite again. Get off org and go live ur life no reason to be there. Softmaxx for few months and gain lean muscle mass and easily a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and LooksThinker
Consider transitioning faggot

ur over 200 pounds at 15 years old pig dont speak to me ur woman repellent
You are built for black penis you cumskinned faggot how many homosexual men make advances on you when you walk down the streets JFL

You are built for black penis you cumskinned faggot how many homosexual men make advances on you when you walk down the streets JFL
i talk to more woman than your father fattie the “bulk” will never end for you tiktokcell go back to playing fortnite nigga

all youll ever be is a mixed faggot go back on tiktok
You wish you were anything more than a caucasian subhuman with degenerate inbred west virginian genetics holy shit retard

You wish you were anything more than a caucasian subhuman with degenerate inbred west virginian genetics holy shit retard
im german, i have higher appeal than youll ever have mixed cope is crazy go back to prison