• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and subhuman incel
Hes always had a very robust bone structure tbh
How does someone even build such massive thick facial bones ffs lol

• +1
Reactions: muflone, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18045 and 2 others
Hes always had a very robust bone structure tbh
How does someone even build such massive thick facial bones ffs lol
People overestimate how much he looksmaxed, he didn't have any invasive surgery, only softmaxxes (hair, skin, teeth).
This is him at 17
Cristiano Ronaldo sa carrière en 3 articles - 1/3 - Coupe du Monde 2018

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Nisse, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
People overestimate how much he looksmaxed, he didn't have any invasive surgery, only softmaxxes (hair, skin, teeth).
This is him at 17
Cristiano Ronaldo sa carrière en 3 articles - 1/3 - Coupe du Monde 2018
I actually think he might’ve gotten jaw implants in his Madrid days

he always had nice bones from as long as i remember

Anyone know what precisely he did?
Fixed his teeth, cleared his skin, got a tan and a better haircut while putting on muscle. Did I miss anything?

I don't think he had ever done any surgeries. Any surgeries require specific amount of time for recovery and I don't remember him staying out of tournaments that long. His changes were gradual. He always had the bones. He lost more facial fat during his early Real Madrid days. Maybe it brought out his jaw

I don't think he had ever done any surgeries. Any surgeries require specific amount of time for recovery and I don't remember him staying out of tournaments that long. His changes were gradual. He always had the bones. He lost more facial fat during his early Real Madrid days. Maybe it brought out his jaw
There's winter and summer breaks lol

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18045
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18045

He hasn't had any surgeries. In the pic it says he's had a rhino, but he hasn't. Compare his earliest pics to now, his nose is exactly the same. He has had his teeth done, straightened his hair and dyed it, and fixed up his skin. And the added bulk helped make his jaw look wider. That's about it really. He's said to have 8% bodyfat which does sound legit once you see his physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Better teeth improve your Jaw too, it's part of your dentofacial development, mirin his looksmaxing

From LTN to solid HTN