Rate/critique heightmaxxing stack

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
The primary purpose of this stack is heightmaxxing, but I understand that I'm a little too old(17 yo) to be seeing a lot of progress so I'm also doing this for bone density, muscle growth, skin, sleep, etc.

-2.5 mg CJC1295 W/DAC(once a week)
-250 mcg ipamorelin twice a day

I've seen some heightmaxxing success with cjc in the past, I ran 500 mcg a week not too long ago and grew about half an inch in a couple months. I've heard somebody on here say that derrick from mpmd increased his gh a fuck ton by using like 2.5 mg of cjc w/dac but I couldn't find the video so I'm taking that dude's word for it.

• +1
Reactions: svlz and kebab
The primary purpose of this stack is heightmaxxing, but I understand that I'm a little too old(17 yo) to be seeing a lot of progress so I'm also doing this for bone density, muscle growth, skin, sleep, etc.

I've seen some heightmaxxing success with cjc in the past, I ran 500 mcg a week not too long ago and grew about half an inch in a couple months. I've heard somebody on here say that derrick from mpmd increased his gh a fuck ton by using like 2.5 mg of cjc w/dac but I couldn't find the video so I'm taking that dude's word for it.
I remember a blog post about mk677 + cjc from mpmd about raising GH and IGF-1 and comparing spikes with HGH against natural. Actually, I did a quick search and found it: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
you should add an AI imo

• +1
what’s your current height?

No high protein diet?

You can add hexarelin at a low dose just to activate the pi3k pathway but hexarelin can stunt growth from increased cortisol and prolactin.

• +1
great stack. As the others said add some ai.

• +1

How will you be injecting 2.5mg cjc at once?

How will you be injecting 2.5mg cjc at once?
by just filling up a full 1 ml syringe
FF4AAC28 C938 4A7A 90B9 5C5E09378691

1 ml was too much bacteriostatic water for me tbh, I just made so 2,5 mg fits into 0,5 ml

Much easier on the injection spot
yah fair enough, I just see a lot of people put 2ml bac water for every 5mg

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
yah fair enough, I just see a lot of people put 2ml bac water for every 5mg
I guess it depends how much mg you get in one vial

At first I tried to fit 5ml into 10 mg vial but it was too much, now I just mix it with 2 ml

Pretty solid, I recommend taking AI and possibly even throwing some MK677 for 24 hours IGF-1 and HGH increase. You might want to bump the Ipam up to 3x a week

• +1

also u might benefit from splitting up the cjc to 2x1.25/week