Rate Croatian striker Luka Modrić

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
My ex gf circa 2017 thought he was the sexiest man in football and used to be obsessed with him, to me he just looks like an average Soviet tennis player from the 1970s or 80s (also, he's a bit short):

Luka 1

Luka 3

Luka 2

Not gl, 4/10 irl at best. Giga-Status saves him obviously.

That your gf thought he was gl is weird. But it's possible, not all women have the same preferences.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9670, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8165 and pizza
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
I'm sure him being one of the best strikers in the world has something to do with it too
Don't know if you're a football fan, but he's not a striker, he plays in the central midfield.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 10709, Chadrapist and 8 others
looks like incel version of @loox

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10524
Don't know if you're a football fan, but he's not a striker, he plays in the central midfield.

I'm a football fan, I just don't really care about Luka Modric beyond knowing that he played for RM and won the Ballon d'Or

skinny cumskin. average american highscool kid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Acnno
@Lihito How is he viewed in Croatia? Do people make comments about his appearance?

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
>Luka Modric
> "striker"
Real Madrid No GIF by FIFA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 10709 and 7 others
Would be incel if he was not statusmaxxed tbh..
His wife is also decent looking i think

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 10709, Callooh_Calais and 3 others
@Lihito How is he viewed in Croatia? Do people make comments about his appearance?
Generaly , a lot of boomers Will see "he is not The most beautiful person". But People generaly respect our athletes no matter their looks.

I dont think Luka is ugly (objectively he is) but to me he is more of Like a high thrust Slavonic village guy vibe. He reminds me of my old coach

Keep in mind some People in Slavonija look Like This. Honest hardworking People who came from shaggs to Riches. Mad respect for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, amorfati and AlexAP
Low tier normie facially. Great player though, in my opinion the best midfielder of our generation, especially considering his longevity.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and TsarTsar444
He's my go to example for ugly footballers jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Literally looks like my cousin

Modric is a central midfielder jfl at this ignorant title , two why are you posting this aesthetically sub par subhuman on looksmax, jfl

All I remember about Modric is World Cup 2018, RM and the fact my ex thought this subhuman was thirstable which lowers my own self esteem

Generaly , a lot of boomers Will see "he is not The most beautiful person". But People generaly respect our athletes no matter their looks.

I dont think Luka is ugly (objectively he is) but to me he is more of Like a high thrust Slavonic village guy vibe. He reminds me of my old coach

Keep in mind some People in Slavonija look Like This. Honest hardworking People who came from shaggs to Riches. Mad respect for him
Shags me

• WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE

As I said at the beginning: He just looks like some typical Soviet period athlete from the 1970s

• +1
Reactions: Lihito