Rate current and potential rating

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
Prime lefort 2 candidate? Would it be enough to take me from subhuman truecel to LTN?

Attachments

• CA5D9D94-A847-4C3E-9F10-2F860DB8F118.jpeg
    CA5D9D94-A847-4C3E-9F10-2F860DB8F118.jpeg
    824.5 KB · Views: 0
More picture that weren’t inserted for some reason

Attachments

• 7C5C38C3-99DE-48A3-BB03-4C2725E57DF6.jpeg
    7C5C38C3-99DE-48A3-BB03-4C2725E57DF6.jpeg
    819.9 KB · Views: 0
  • F6002D06-2616-48EF-96C2-C3F2AA36B4B6.jpeg
    F6002D06-2616-48EF-96C2-C3F2AA36B4B6.jpeg
    690.9 KB · Views: 0
Why are you posting side profiles? Are you retard. Nobody gives a shit bout side boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, SidharthTheSlayer and ccwarrior
fix the bird nose

fix the bird nose
I was assuming that a lefort 2 would help with the nose shape, potentially bringing the tip of my nose slightly forward and up which would make it appear more straight

You're telling me that if some random guy from overseas under this thread commented that you do need this meme surgery you would get up and go after getting it?
It was already something I was considering, other people’s thoughts and views are to be considered, especially since most people, including myself, have a somewhat warped idea of their own appearance and may not be able to properly assess what is necessary for improvement

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Why are you asking some online dudes what your rating/potential is? You're a little insecure bitch who needs to be told something because you can't create a self-image... either that or you're one of those who post their faces everyday like it's some self-evaluation moment (more like masochism), when actually you're just a rotter.
This is my first time posting my face on the forum and, like I said, it is impossible to accurately assess one’s own face accurately and so other people’s evaluations are to be considered. I am indeed highly insecure, I don’t see why I wouldn’t be as an insecure man I don’t have a god damn clue what “you can’t create self-image” means. I am also indeed a rotter

Skin care rhyno

u had orthodontic treatment?

Get modified lefort 3. It is available

send your height and front view of your face

if they're ok you ARE a mentally ill faggot who needs to get off the fucking computer
I’m 6’1 as my profile says but my front view is utterly horrendous, lazy eye, subhuman eye shape, hookedness of nose visible from front, inwardly developed gonions causing a somewhat narrow jaw.

Attachments

• C7915E7E-E36B-4419-8E4E-62F740559ADF.png
    C7915E7E-E36B-4419-8E4E-62F740559ADF.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
u had orthodontic treatment?
I currently have braces, no elastic usage so far though. I’ve had them for ~7 months and my main problem was crowding

Get modified lefort 3. It is available
Price increase from lefort 2 to lefort 3 is steep, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to save up enough money to get it in time. I also think that may result in my zygos mogging the ever living shit out of my lower jaw and would make me look strange and inharmonious. I feel as though I’d have a higher chance of reaching MTN if I have an equally below average zygomatic area and lower jaw

Prime lefort 2 candidate? Would it be enough to take me from subhuman truecel to LTN?
No, you are not a LeFort 2 candidate, and the result you would get from it would pale in comparison to using half the money required for it on eye surgeries and a rhinoplasty.

Obviously you’re not extremely attractive, but you’re not even close to subhuman.

Obviously you’re not extremely attractive, but you’re not even close to subhuman.
Everything sub-top 20% is subhuman, if women aren’t attracted to you, you may aswell be a chimp in an exhibit.
No, you are not a LeFort 2 candidate, and the result you would get from it would pale in comparison to using half the money required for it on eye surgeries and a rhinoplasty.
I appreciate your genuine advice unlike some other repliers thus far

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and humanoidsub7
Everything sub-top 20% is subhuman, if women aren’t attracted to you, you may aswell be a chimp in an exhibit.
I agree that being invisible to a woman is likened to being a circus monkey, but you’re being excessively critical on yourself.

I define subhuman as being made fun of/discriminated against solely due to the way you look. I highly doubt this is you considering your height and MTN face, and you have no “unfixable“ (or very difficult to fix) failos. You’re not short, you have good FWHR, tall enough skull, above-average forward growth/mandibular length plus chin projection, “okay” ratios, etc.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
ur an average guy fix the nose and get a thicker neck

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk and ccwarrior
ur fine though

I agree that being invisible to a woman is likened to being a circus monkey, but you’re being excessively critical on yourself.

I define subhuman as being made fun of/discriminated against solely due to the way you look. I highly doubt this is you considering your height and MTN face, and you have no “unfixable“ (or very difficult to fix) failos. You’re not short, you have good FWHR, tall enough skull, above-average forward growth/mandibular length plus chin projection, “okay” ratios, etc.
I appreciate the life fuel but I feel as though you’re being generous. Thank you nonetheless, you give me hope for the forum

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Ok so first thing

Jaw surgery won't dramatically change the way you look. Maybe you could use it for fixing occlusion, throw in a rhinoplasty too.

your main problem is EYE AREA. Nasion is very recessed. Most scleral show i've ever seen. T50. NCT. yadda yadda.

Focus on THAT.

That being said, you look like a normal guy ("Mid tier normie" in autist language). Some third worlder teenager might seethe when I say it, but you 100% could have a normal life, friends, a girlfriend, etc. looking like that. I've seen it.

You don't know how this shit works.

But since you're obsessed go get a consultation with Giant Implants AKA @RealSurgerymax AKA Liam

Thank you for the more helpful response, appreciate your input

I’m 6’1 as my profile says but my front view is utterly horrendous, lazy eye, subhuman eye shape, hookedness of nose visible from front, inwardly developed gonions causing a somewhat narrow jaw.
Lmao low mtn caging at your mental retardation. Maybe honestly just get rhino+ orbital decompression+ blep instead of spending so much on lf2 which no surgeon would do on you anyway because you look quite decent and not deformed in any way. Nice lower third boyo Id be a htn if I had that

• +1
You should Sergimax before doing any of this autistic bullshit

Infras
Rhino
Paranasals

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Mtn in Turkey.
Eyes are bug and asiatic at the same time.
High hairline or male pattern baldness
Bad-mid nose.

Good jaw and okey tier Height.Can u get sub4s ? Probably yes but you need luck to get anything higher than for sub 4

Mtn in Turkey.
Eyes are bug and asiatic at the same time.
High hairline or male pattern baldness
Bad-mid nose.

Good jaw and okey tier Height.Can u get sub4s ? Probably yes but you need luck to get anything higher than for sub 4
I live in the USA jfl. I’m 17 so I don’t believe I’m balding, my hair density is just inferior towards my hairline because of bad hair care. Over for me even with all these rhino’s and infraorbital implants that folks are recommending

I live in the USA jfl. I’m 17 so I don’t believe I’m balding, my hair density is just inferior towards my hairline because of bad hair care. Over for me even with all these rhino’s and infraorbital implants that folks are recommending
Geomaxxx or ethnicmaxxx asap.You won't get wasp.
Post your hairline

• +1

Attachments

• 909B128B-4369-4E3D-9F14-00DE23B058E3.jpeg
    909B128B-4369-4E3D-9F14-00DE23B058E3.jpeg
    601.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Unfortunately,The moment i saw your pheno and hairline i understood the reality.
You are balding at 17.
It’s been in this state for approximately 2 years and hasn’t gotten any better worse in that time
I mean you should focus on latinas,white girls are probably hard to get
Whatever I give up anyways, don’t want to be fighting for scraps

• So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike