D

Deleted member 21676

10x10BP bwc
CC37C14F 61B6 4942 91F8 632B5649EDBC

Attachments

• 73BE2E44-FF56-4D44-9B71-CDEA0153CFD3.jpeg
    73BE2E44-FF56-4D44-9B71-CDEA0153CFD3.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 0
This is normal lighting not fraudung with absurd gym downlighting like people do

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
why are you standing like golum? physique is good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
Pretty good, can hit shoulders more, and need to worry more about face and posture.

Pretty good, can hit shoulders more, and need to worry more about face and posture.
doing an extra day dedicated to shoulders, and yea face is what’s most important outside of surgery don’t know what can fix my downswung face

not dyel so legit

dyel but with estrogenic tits.

Gorilla tits

Really good body, really aesthetic. Girls will find it attractive. Don’t worry about your face, you got good sex appeal, and the hair is a halo aswell.

Really good body, really aesthetic. Girls will find it attractive. Don’t worry about your face, you got good sex appeal, and the hair is a halo aswell.
Thanks , yea my face isn’t the best but I definitely don’t think it’s terrible just a bit long

imo hit shoulders chest and back more, your waist in comparison to your shoulders is pretty broad

you have a little bit of a narrow frame IMO but its not that bad

Looks good but fix the posture

imo hit shoulders chest and back more, your waist in comparison to your shoulders is pretty broad

you have a little bit of a narrow frame IMO but its not that bad
Hitting shoulders an extra day now , also my shoulders are a bit inward roatated making it more narrow. I’m not sure if I measured right but I think I’m 22inch clavicle

Hitting shoulders an extra day now , also my shoulders are a bit inward roatated making it more narrow. I’m not sure if I measured right but I think I’m 22inch clavicle
22inch bideltoid is far above average and you dont look like that

hasan piker has 23 inch bideltoid i think and his shoulders are humongous

22inch bideltoid is far above average and you dont look like that

hasan piker has 23 inch bideltoid i think and his shoulders are humongous
Prob measured wrong

Was doing ppl now im doing phat
okay, my advice is to hit every muscle group at least 2 a week at your size, you cant fuck them muscles up enough when you're only training each group once a week

i do push/pull 4 times a week and its govong me good results