Rate curry 22/M 6'0

F

FiletOFish

Iron
came over from lookism, been looksmaxxing since age 17. Bengali born and raised in England. ~22% Body fat just came off a bulk. 83kg, looking to cut to ~75kg by summer.

Before looksmaxxing (age 17):

Image0 34

Image0 33

After looksmaxxing (current):

Image0 29

Image0 30
Image0 31
Image0 32

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton, Kmscurry and 14 others
How hard did you bonesmash your chin

looks like late puberty

Bull bengal. Pm me, I will elevate you into a true chaddeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 7098, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
or just run bbc game

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Nice arms, how long have you been training?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You could larp as mulatto tbh, good phebo

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FiletOFish
Looksminned*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FiletOFish and ItsOver.com
no bonesmashing, i mewed hard for a few years though but idk if it really does anything.
So you just went through puberty and made your hair curly

muh looksmaxing

Great ascension mate. I'd say htn.

Whats your slaycount

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Jason Voorhees
Glad you've admitted youre indian at last @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
So you just went through puberty and made your hair curly

muh looksmaxing
i was mostly through puberty at that point tbf, had bit of acne but voice dropped and had my growth spurt at that point too. Facial hair growth didn't change much. Think fitness was my biggest ascension from 63kg up to 100kg back down to 83. Didn't get into plastic surgery or anything to physically deform my face.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, untouchable_coper and Deleted member 16346
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 16346
quick bump:

what are my failos? want to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nice ascension. 6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FiletOFish
quick bump:

what are my failos? want to ascend
No major falios imo. Your face just lacks projection and you don't have striking features to be rated higher but u look good.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Toth's thot
No major falios imo. Your face just lacks projection and you don't have striking features to be rated higher but u look good.
ty bro you think i should do anything for the nose? guess i'll keep up with gymmax to improve overall appeal

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What did you use/do to your hair?

Chadpreet

• Hmm...
Reactions: FiletOFish
What did you use/do to your hair?
I just permed it, maintain the curls with curling cream and stuff like that. Those pictures are ~3 months after getting it permed.

6, can't hold down a relationship though maybe i'm just non-NT idk
What were they all?? Bengali too? U look like a Commercial Road bad boy.

Looks good though Bhai

What were they all?? Bengali too? U look like a Commercial Road bad boy.

Looks good though Bhai
Never been with a bengali. 5 white girls, 1 indian.
Think that look appeals more in England though, Manchester/Birmingham type girls are into that "roadman" look idk

Never been with a bengali. 5 white girls, 1 indian.
Think that look appeals more in England though, Manchester/Birmingham type girls are into that "roadman" look idk
Manchester girls are into the roadman look when they're young, but that's only low class girls.

High class girls are into footballer drip, or rich look, fitted shirts, blazers, Hermes belt, etc

• +1
Manchester girls are into the roadman look when they're young, but that's only low class girls.

High class girls are into footballer drip, or rich look, fitted shirts, blazers, Hermes belt, etc
Yeah true, i'm still in uni atm and a lot of the girls from uni still chase after that road look. I've got outfits for more classier styles but i'll prob get more into that style after I finish uni when i'm looking to try and settle down

came over from lookism, been looksmaxxing since age 17. Bengali born and raised in England. ~22% Body fat just came off a bulk. 83kg, looking to cut to ~75kg by summer.

Before looksmaxxing (age 17):

View attachment 1518150

View attachment 1518149

After looksmaxxing (current):

View attachment 1518151
View attachment 1518152View attachment 1518153View attachment 1518154
I am Bengali from UK too, you have great height, good size, how lean are you? Do you have visible abs?
I'd say HTN overall mirin transformation, I'd say you are maxxed out now

• +1
ascended from subhuman bro well done(y)

i would say overall with style, hair, height etc u r HTN

• +1
I am Bengali from UK too, you have great height, good size, how lean are you? Do you have visible abs?
I just came off a bulk so not lean atm, no longer have visible abs. Cutting down again so by summer I should be back down to ~12-13% BF. Currently am ~22% BF. My face is less bloated when I'm lean but haven't leaned down enough in a year to be able to compare now.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Turned 22 a few months ago, been improving myself since 17-18.
damn it looks like you went through a pretty late puberty between the ages nice physique tho its ideal in clothes, did you grow in height from 17 to 22?

• +1
damn it looks like you went through a pretty late puberty between the ages nice physique tho its ideal in clothes, did you grow in height from 17 to 22?
Yeah definitely ideal in clothes, bulky look is best to fill in the sleeves, but wanna see how my aesthetics look when I'm lean. Not sure what my height was at 17 but I was a bit shorter, maybe like ~5'9-5'10. Yeah think I was still going through the stages, was skinny fat as well and my cheeks store fat kinda easily. Idk how much of my facial structure changed with gym vs later stages of puberty.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I just came off a bulk so not lean atm, no longer have visible abs. Cutting down again so by summer I should be back down to ~12-13% BF. Currently am ~22% BF. My face is less bloated when I'm lean but haven't leaned down enough in a year to be able to compare now.
Even at 22% bf you look decent, so when you are 12-13% range your facial bones will pop and you'll look strong HTN defo.
GL bro I'm cutting atm

Even at 22% bf you look decent, so when you are 12-13% range your facial bones will pop and you'll look strong HTN defo.
GL bro I'm cutting atm
Yeah I think i'll make an update post in summer to compare, cuts hitting me hard this time though. Can't get over constant hunger esp at work

Don't u also have visible abs???

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah I think i'll make an update post in summer to compare, cuts hitting me hard this time though. Can't get over constant hunger esp at work
What r Ur macros now??

What r Ur macros now??
~1800-2200 calories a day (closer to calorie shifting).

40% carbs (~190g), 30% protein (~150g), 30% fats (~60g) on a 1800 calorie day.

Looks better, but u are obviously still holding on to fat. Inject test and cut ~20lbs

Id you're 83kg isn't 150g protein too low??

Bro I know the feeling, cutting is fkn tough man

Looks better, but u are obviously still holding on to fat. Inject test and cut ~20lbs
I'll probably hold off the test for a few years, still 22 atm. Yeah next stage is to cut out weight, my fat distribution is shit