Rate curry 22/M 6'0

I'll probably hold off the test for a few years, still 22 atm. Yeah next stage is to cut out weight, my fat distribution is shit
Cope. No point in cutting without test, u will destroy ur libido, mental health, muscle mass

Id you're 83kg isn't 150g protein too low??
Nah 150g of protein is fine, I could increase my protein uptake a bit more but it's very minimal on overall effect at that stage anyway. I'm trying to hold on to carbs so I have enough energy to still function through more intense workouts of long work days.

Never been with a bengali. 5 white girls, 1 indian.
Think that look appeals more in England though, Manchester/Birmingham type girls are into that "roadman" look idk
U also have roadman look Bhai.

Makes sense white girls would be more into u, them and black girls are most into roadman style.

At your age my bodycount was only 1, go get it sher!

I also thought it was lean body mass, then some RTT slayer in gym with 20 inch arms told me it was total body mass

Cope. No point in cutting without test, u will destroy ur libido, mental health, muscle mass
I'm not cutting to extreme levels, I'm only aiming for~300 calorie deficit, and only looking to cut to 12% BF at the lowest. My libido and mental health would go to shit if I accelerated my cut in higher deficits and decided to go as low as ~8%BF or lower. I'm spending all season on this cut anyway

Isn't it per lb of TOTAL body mass????
Uts lean body mass, ppl just do it to total body mass coz it's easier and it help u cope knowing you won't lose muscle

Uts lean body mass, ppl just do it to total body mass coz it's easier and it help u cope knowing you won't lose muscle
U mean they sandbag it to be absolutely sure not to lose muscle mass. Might make sense for low BF normies, but not for bloatlords, makes more sense to stick to Lena body mass

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
How is this guy HTN? I swear the ratings on this site are so inconsistent.

MTN facially with HTN appeal depending on height.

• +1
Reactions: FiletOFish
How is this guy HTN? I swear the ratings on this site are so inconsistent.

MTN facially with HTN appeal depending on height.
think this is fair, I'm above average in height but facially don't have any features that stand out

You could larp as mulatto tbh, good phebo
He’s high IQ curry, some need to realise larping as white or Arab isn’t an option so larp as BBC or Mullato then they will slay, this guy prob has girls thinking he’s a lightskins mixed yute

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
He’s high IQ curry, some need to realise larping as white or Arab isn’t an option so larp as BBC or Mullato then they will slay, this guy prob has girls thinking he’s a lightskins mixed yute
Tbh i've had girls say i'd suit braids or a nose ring, they know my ethnicity beforehand but suggest things to make me larp closer to BBC/Mullato. The perm alone gave me so much more attention from girls bc I'd look less of my ethnicity and more black

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
them progress bro, mirin af, strong HTN imo

Great ascension mate. I'd say htn.

Whats your slaycount
HTN my ass:lul::lul::lul: Hes LTN. He looks like his parent breed with chimps for fuck sakes. this entire fourm is clown show

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
You're a HTN, maybe even a very low chadlite, with greater appeal because you're fashionmaxxed stylemaxxed and gymmaxxed. Well done on all the hard-work👍

lol at the copers you need a rhino

About an 8.5-9 IMO

too tall sorry indian girls prefer 5'5 prettyboys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18032
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 18032
Fucking perm + gymmaxxing + stylemaxxing will ascend 99% of people here.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan