PSX 20211015 172554

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, justinzayn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
@waqui98 's lost brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
I have one with beard but ppl said I look like bum with it. I'm 6'2 btw don't take many pics tho

Attachments

• PSX_20210824_180438.jpg
    PSX_20210824_180438.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 93
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Pussyslayer, Preoximerianas and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 2 others
Over for you in that pic.
I have a vid with stache sent as a meme to fren I have no pussy sauce to motivate to take pic

• +1
He looks like a Jihadi terrorist in that pic. Extreme failo in west.
Lmao no, there happens to be alot of masc jihad terrorists that are actually chad. Just look up some Irish fighters, some look very high t with hunter eyes and shit. He just looks like a curry that is jihadimaxxing.

• +1
He looks like a Jihadi terrorist in that pic. Extreme failo in west.
Lol thank god I'm not in the west. I'm in the 99 th percentile in height here tho

• +1
Lmao no, there happens to be alot of masc jihad terrorists that are actually chad. Just look up some Irish fighters, some look very high t with hunter eyes and shit. He just looks like a curry that is jihadimaxxing.
*isis

• +1
:blackpill: :blackpill::blackpill: overdose

• +1
  • +1

Attachments

• 1413348379468_wps_97_abu_muhammad_al_amriki_jp.jpg
    1413348379468_wps_97_abu_muhammad_al_amriki_jp.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 67
  • ISIS-French-fighters.jpg
    ISIS-French-fighters.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ✿👍col, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I'm so proud that we south Indians don't seem to be manlets tbh. You can fix your face more easily and bearably with cosmetic surgeries, compared to going through the hell of getting LL.

• +1
I'm so proud that we south Indians don't seem to be manlets tbh. You can fix your face more easily and bearably with cosmetic surgeries, compared to going through the hell of getting LL.
People all Over India are getting Taller these days. In the Next 10 years 6ft will be considered manlet here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, gamma and Jason Voorhees
malyali?

U south too ? Weird place to meet lmao

• +1
People all Over India are getting Taller these days. In the Next 10 years 6ft will be considered manlet here.
Meanwhile, back in reality:

"The new average height for Indian men is 5.8 feet (177 cm), and that for women is 5.3 feet (162 cm)."

10 years is not enough time lmao, a generation usually last 20-25 years, also each generation tends to only be 2 inches or so MAX taller compared to the previous generation, even in the west. That means that it will take 40-50 years for 6ft to be the average height in india jfl at your "10 years". :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Only in urban areas. And that too upper middle where nutrition is not reta*ded

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15827
IMG 20211029 164120
this is me pajeetmaxxing btw

• +1
Dude even diet and exercise/ no fap does wonders you don't want to see how I looked like 2 years ago lmao

• +1
I've seen this in my clg but manlets seem to get more action nowadays. Women are getting masculine here and liberal so they want a man to control and they can't do that with a 6 foot guy

• +1
I've seen this in my clg but manlets seem to get more action nowadays. Women are getting masculine here and liberal so they want a man to control and they can't do that with a 6 foot guy
Tbh I don't know if I want to even breed with a curry girl, like it's bad enough being curry, but I can't have my wife bringing down my future sons height, in a generation or so, 6'3 will be considered average height in the west, kinda like his 5'10-6'0 is considered average right now. For me she's gotta be 5'9 AT THE VERY LEAST, I need my sons to be ATLEAST 6'3.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas and Jason Voorhees
Tbh I don't know if I want to even breed with a curry girl, like it's bad enough being curry, but I can't have my wife bringing down my future sons height, in a generation or so, 6'3 will be considered average height in the west, kinda like his 5'10-6'0 is considered average right now. For me she's gotta be 5'9 AT THE VERY LEAST, I need my sons to be ATLEAST 6'3.
Idk there are still some trad curries who are very demure and proper feminine it's just the liberal fucks who are going for manlets with no beard or muscle.

• +1
And idk bruh after 6'1 height difference is not a huge deal. Muscle and beard makes a huge difference , so does voicemaxxing.

• +1
And idk bruh after 6'1 height difference is not a huge deal. Muscle and beard makes a huge difference , so does voicemaxxing.
You don't live in the west man... you don't know... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and it's a good thing you don't know, you mainland curries really have no idea how bad it can get

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas and Jason Voorhees
This is what I looke
Received 186975492615321
d like 2 years ago btw and I was still getting looks cos I am 6'2 lmao

• +1
You don't live in the west man... you don't know... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and it's a good thing you don't know, you mainland curries really have no idea how bad it can get

:lul::lul::lul:
What's your height

• +1
6'0, although I swear sometimes I measure 6'1 in the morning :lul::lul::lul:
Are you doing other things right you're 2' inches less than the ideal height but after 6' it doesn't matter much. Tom Hardy if he had been 6' would have been the ultra chad but not a huge difference if he had been 6'2

• +1
This is what I lookeView attachment 1384090d like 2 years ago btw and I was still getting looks cos I am 6'2 lmao
Height really does carry you... IN SOME PLACES. In the west you would get looks of disgust if you look like that, I'm going to be straight up with you.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
Height really does carry you... IN SOME PLACES. In the west you would get looks of disgust if you look like that, I'm going to be straight up with you.
Maybe but the West has insane standards but I don't think height makes a difference after you're 6'1

• +1
Are you doing other things right you're 2' inches less than the ideal height but after 6' it doesn't matter much. Tom Hardy if he had been 6' would have been the ultra chad but not a huge difference if he had been 6'2
I have no idea who Tom hardy is. Also I do cardio and stay in shape so there's that. I'm a skinny lanklet but I'm trying to grow my hair out so I can be some curry prettyboy, or atleast try to. I want to start getting chemical peels so I can get clear smooth looking, and overall lighter skin.

• +1
Manlets probably have better faces tbh. I have 5'2 NT stoner Manlet friend he has Slayed girl who are his height or taller.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Jason Voorhees
W
Perhaps can some what black max to normies. But be under np illusion you look indian.

Skin is bbc though your gonna need more forward growth though.
Wdym forward growth and no I don't wanna black max I prefer to slay our duskie hotties here

• +1
Manlets probably have better faces tbh. I have 5'2 NT stoner Manlet friend he has Slayed girl who are his height or taller.
Is he rich

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Maybe but the West has insane standards but I don't think height makes a difference after you're 6'1
Me when I grow my hair out

• +1
You
Me when I grow my hair out

Look alright. Grow a muscle and a beard you look like a btec white man. Embrace your identity and stand out you look like you're trying to pass of as a white

• +1
You

Look alright. Grow a muscle and a beard you look like a btec white man. Embrace your identity and stand out you look like you're trying to pass of as a white
Jfl my identity is that of a suburban white kid cause that's were I grew up. If by identity you mean being indian, than there is no such thing because I was raised by a conservative Hyderabadi Muslim women who has a low opinion of anyone, especially curries who are not Muslims. My curry upbringing was most likely not the same as your curry upbringing, probably the only thing you and me have in common is that we watched Bollywood movies growing up, and that's it.

• +1
Far from Rich. He has Clout from Art alt stuff 3k followers on Instagram
Ye women are suckers for status
Tall men got more status in prehistoric times but now even manlets can especially online where height can be hidden to an extent

• +1