Rate curry boi

Jfl my identity is that of a suburban white kid cause that's were I grew up. If by identity you mean being indian, than there is no such thing because I was raised by a conservative Hyderabadi Muslim women who has a low opinion of anyone, especially curries who are not Muslims. My curry upbringing was most likely not the same as your curry upbringing, probably the only thing you and me have in common is that we watched Bollywood movies growing up, and that's it.
I meant your ethnic identity is obvious to see. Indians are blessed with beard genetics unlike whites you should grow a beard unlike trying to pass off as white ( ie Caucasian)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I meant your ethnic identity is obvious to see. Indians are blessed with beard genetics unlike whites you should grow a beard unlike trying to pass off as white ( ie Caucasian)
I actually really can't grow a beard properly tbh which is ironic af :lul::lul::lul:. I tried, I have terrible patchy beard growing genetics, besides I think I look better and younger with a clean shave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Jason Voorhees
No curry prettyboy for your aspie face. You always look depressed as shit in your pics, maybe change your facial expressions.
Lmao I'm a 23 khhv... what do you want me to look like...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ✿👍col and Deleted member 15827
No curry prettyboy for your aspie face. You always look depressed as shit in your pics, maybe change your facial expressions.
I mean true but y be so mean lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ✿👍col
I actually really can't grow a beard properly tbh which is ironic af :lul::lul::lul:. I tried, I have terrible patchy beard growing genetics, besides I think I look better and younger with a clean shave.
Don't go for young. Women want older men not pretty boys. Pretty boy Manlet works if you want a liberal whore who likes to dominate you because of anger at patriarchy or something

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 1588
Don't go for young. Women want older men not pretty boys. Pretty boy Manlet works if you want a liberal whore who likes to dominate you because of anger at patriarchy or something
This is cope ngl guyd with chad/chadlites faces even if they are manlets absolutely slay hard...

Seen it with my own eyes ngl face is king unless you are 5ft2 or some shit

• +1
Probably average facially in South India but height halo

• +1
This is cope ngl guyd with chad/chadlites faces even if they are manlets absolutely slay hard...

Seen it with my own eyes ngl face is king unless you are 5ft2 or some shit
Looksmaxx fag those girls are liberal with dom insticts or they don't get action and have to be content with manlets. No woman will chose Manlet if 6 foot chad is option

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 1588
Looksmaxx fag those girls are liberal with dom insticts or they don't get action and have to be content with manlets. No woman will chose Manlet if 6 foot chad is option
ideal is to be tall and chad facially but i meant to say a manlet chad does far far better than an average looking tallfag

• +1
I mog u to suicide

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
ideal is to be tall and chad facially but i meant to say a manlet chad does far far better than an average looking tallfag
Not so sure about that maybe if the Manlet has status and money then yes

Bless the Universe you got to 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I have one with beard but ppl said I look like bum with it. I'm 6'2 btw don't take many pics tho
I love this look btw but I would prolly get to airport earlier

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 16369
Geez you're ugly. But you're at least defined enough to mog the average Indian