Rate curry girl in music video

Rate

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

As per usual it looks like the music video is about escaping from conservative parents and be with chaddam (although he is not) but narrative is the same.

Go to 1:02 and 2:14 to see her in "normal" (whore) clothing.

She is top tier curry. I knew a girl like this in my workplace a few years ago. I got so happy when she joined I thought I finally found someone to make a move on. Within our first 1:1 conversation she casually mentions her bf. He was tall, but an absolute subhuman dalit pajeet. She was pajeet religion so I don't think she was ever gonna convertmaxx anyway. They are usually chaddam or Bollywood only. I'm surprised she settled.

Last edited:
looks good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and SlavicGeneral
IMG 2366

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• JFL
Do girls actually do that? Trying to meet ex as a desi girl lmao. I thought in most cases ex ends up abused dog

• +1
too much make up. Cant be rated properly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

As per usual it looks like the music video is about escaping from conservative parents and be with chaddam (although he is not) but narrative is the same.

Go to 1:02 and 2:14 to see her in "normal" (whore) clothing.

She is top tier curry. I knew a girl like this in my workplace a few years ago. I got so happy when she joined I thought I finally found someone to make a move on. Within our first 1:1 conversation she casually mentions her bf. He was tall, but an absolute subhuman dalit pajeet. She was pajeet religion so I don't think she was ever gonna convertmaxx anyway. They are usually chaddam or Bollywood only. I'm surprised she settled.

Jfl the setting is typical brown music video in the west

Stacy

• So Sad
She is mogged by that Bengali girl I found the other day. But both are HTB imo. This one has slut, pretty girl pheno, the other one innocent, pure pheno.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 60224
Screenshot 2024 02 15 at 80815PM
KYS if you rated this anything above low htb

Screenshot 20240216 021208

This is the kind of Paki in the West who is well aware of her looks compared to other curries. If Muslim, would settle for no less than chaddam. If a liberal secular slut would take ginger LTN over 8/10 curry.

Holy fuck 50% of you niggas rated her staceylite wtf is wrong with you?! Clear evidence you prefer makeupmaxxed sluts with duck lips over innocent natural beauties like this.

She is mogged by that Bengali girl I found the other day. But both are HTB imo. This one has slut, pretty girl pheno, the other one innocent, pure pheno.
shut up this one is in a different league to that biryani seller pheno whore u posted

• JFL