• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 15004, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
wide ipd, small mouth it's over

Mouth area failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Blue
Fog most of the basic whites girls i see posted everywhere here
The average bloated white woman fogs her to oblivion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Copeful, Deleted member 12611 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10913 and zeke714
Tiny mouth but still Stacy.

Not a stacy bro. I agree on average there are less good looking women from the subcontinent but that doesn’t mean she’s a stacy. Aishwarya Rai would be a stacy. This girls like a low tier becky / htn or some shit.

Not a stacy bro. I agree on average there are less good looking women from the subcontinent but that doesn’t mean she’s a stacy. Aishwarya Rai would be a stacy. This girls like a low tier becky / htn or some shit.
She is better looking than 90% of Indian Girls Stacylite tho. If she had a better eye area and mouth she would be a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Agree aishwarya is unfoggable but I've never seen any Indian girl who remotely resembles her tbh. She's lima level.

seriously what is the point of rating women on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
She is better looking than 90% of Indian Girls Stacylite tho. If she had a better eye area and mouth she would be a stacy.
She might be better looking than the average Indian in a Indian subway, but she’s really average in a nice club in Bangalore / Mumbai. Does that make her better looking than the rest of the world to be rated stacylite?

Agree aishwarya is unfoggable but I've never seen any Indian girl who remotely resembles her tbh. She's lima level.
Yes the fact that there are less good looking people from the subcontinent doesn’t mean we lower our standards tho? And please don’t put these average hoes on a fucking pedestal. I don’t wanna be dealing with a stacy attitude on a girl like this fml

She might be better looking than the average Indian in a Indian subway, but she’s really average in a nice club in Bangalore / Mumbai. Does that make her better looking than the rest of the world to be rated stacylite?
I don't live in India so can't say but you're right i guess.

Most girls in Clubs are Makemaxxed and Frauded. Unless you're from South Delhi she's stacylite tier. Her male equivalent is an Intel tho.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
JFL no why do you always underrate curries
I'm not underrating her. I don't rate females in the first place. But she has less sex appeal compared to an average latino or white. She has obvious failos and her skin coloring is bland, nothing exotic. True curry stacies have better bones, features and definitely not her coloring.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
6.5/10 HTN considering she's not wearing makeup

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and AsGoodAsItGets
Indian mid tier becky - high tier becky (imho)

prime malaika arora

I don't live in India so can't say but you're right i guess.
Yes I just came back here as well and you’d be shocked at the percentage of women that you can actually look at. My region is so much better Still doesn’t mean we just rate the better looking ones as stacies tbh.

Most girls in Clubs are Makemaxxed and Frauded. Unless you're from South Delhi she's stacylite tier. Her male equivalent is an Intel tho.
I don’t know what the scene is like in South Delhi (I’m guessing it’s a posh area or somenthing - I’m from the South) but I fail to see your point tbh. Stacylite is deepika padukone tier if we’re being liberal but even she’s still high tier becky in my book. What’s an Intel tho? 🤔

6.5/10 HTN considering she's not wearing makeup
Yeah I would agree with this. Exactly would be my rating. I can’t for the life of me do numbers, but mtn to htn.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
Just imagine her in motion you wouldn't even notice her failo that much she is clearly gl

HTN at most.

JFL no why do you always underrate curries

Apart from her mouth (which is a facial feature)...
Her yellow-ish undertone is the problem which even low-melanin (fair) skin can never fix or hide.

She needs to eat carrots or take on beta carotene.

Indians with that yellow or brownish grey undertone are the only ones who are labelled as "sh*tskinned".

Just saying, there are darker looking Indians who fog her both feature & appeal-wise.

Now take look at these -

Notice how all of these high-melanin (dark) women have a dominant orange undertone along with their typical brown skin.

These models/women look a lot more exotic and better than the fair skinned Indian girl in the OP.

Dark skin isn't the problem... undertones and phenotype are.

There is a reason why the really tanned WHITE bikini models look more sexy and fog bleached Indian women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful, diggbicc and 4 others
I don’t know what the scene is like in South Delhi (I’m guessing it’s a posh area or somenthing - I’m from the South) but I fail to see your point tbh. Stacylite is deepika padukone tier if we’re being liberal but even she’s still high tier becky in my book. What’s an Intel tho? 🤔
Meant to say Incel it was autocorrect. On closer inspection she is normie tier but still better looking than most Indian girls I see irl.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Her yellow-ish undertone is the problem which even low-melanin (fair) skin can never fix or hide.

Indians with that yellow or brownish grey undertone are the only ones who are labelled as "sh*tskinned".

Just saying, there are darker looking Indians who fog her both feature & appeal-wise.

Now take look at these -

Notice how all of these high-melanin (dark) women have a dominant orange undertone along with their typical brown skin.

These models/women look a lot more exotic and better than the fair skinned Indian girl in the OP.

There is a reason why the really tanned WHITE bikini models look more sexy and fog bleached Indian women.
Red undertones are everything it gives a vibrant glow to skin. I don't mind dark skin too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and john2
Red undertones are everything it gives a vibrant glow to skin. I don't mind dark skin too.
Red and orange undertones are everything. The orange undertone isn't even entirely orange tbh. And yeah I don't mind dark skin too. What I don't personally prefer are (a) those pale as snow white redhead women and (b) the bleached north Indian women.

Now take look at these -

Wait wouldn't beta carotene and carrots just make you darker? Unfortunately i have yellow undertones too but I'm not taking beta carotene cus im afraid it will make me yellower and darker.

Red and orange undertones are everything. The orange undertone isn't even entirely orange tbh. And yeah I don't mind dark skin too. What I don't personally prefer are (a) those pale as snow white redhead women and (b) the bleached north Indian women.
2c63a483cb5aeb63837f6fa759959f8b

Do you find this North Indian girl attractive.

Now take look at these -

You mean a warm undertone as opposed to cool undertone? And is it just better because it’s associated with the brazilian -or any exotic coconut bearing beach country pheno tbh - because of their models and pn the other spectrum, yellowish skin associated with east asians? Let me know please

• +1
Reactions: john2
Wait wouldn't beta carotene and carrots just make you darker? Unfortunately i have yellow undertones too but I'm not taking beta carotene cus im afraid it will make me yellower and darker.
It doesn't necessarily make you darker, but it changes your skin color. The brightness of your skin depends mainly on your melanin and whether or not you have been tanned or not.

Her^ skin undertone didn't change by tanning. She already had a good base to begin with. It only made her look more exotic/healthy.

But if your skin has a yellow undertone like this -

Then tanning will make you look completely disastrous.

Dw about dark skin. If dark skin is the issue then blacks would have been the most ugliest race.

View attachment 1067009
Do you find this North Indian girl attractive.
Personally I don't, but she's definitely top tier due to coloring and eyes, objectively speaking.

I'm into darker Indian women like these ones the most.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AsGoodAsItGets
You mean a warm undertone as opposed to cool undertone? And is it just better because it’s associated with the brazilian -or any exotic coconut bearing beach country pheno tbh - because of their models and pn the other spectrum, yellowish skin associated with east asians? Let me know please
(a) Nah, warm and cool undertones are pretty vague for describing undertone color.
(b) Well, if you look at people like Gandy or any other med chad or stacy... they all have exotic coloring which is due to the red or orange undertone. The Nordic blondes look bland compared to them. In a way it is associated with what you said. Yes, yellowish skin is associated mainly with east and south east Asians. Dark skin on most Indians and Asians looks repulsive due to their undertones.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AsGoodAsItGets
It doesn't necessarily make you darker, but it changes your skin color. The brightness of your skin depends mainly on your melanin and whether or not you have been tanned or not.

Her^ skin undertone didn't change by tanning. She already had a good base to begin with. It only made her look more exotic/healthy.

Dw about dark skin. If dark skin is the issue then blacks would have been the most ugliest race.

Personally I don't, but she's definitely top tier due to coloring and eyes, objectively speaking.

Just one question?What shd I do to get skin similar to those stacies u posted and shd I used beta carotene?

• +1
Reactions: thecel

My undertone is exactly like the second girl JFL. I am planning to get IV and avoid tanning.

Just one question?What shd I do to get skin similar to those stacies u posted and shd I used beta carotene?
I honestly don't know because you are already dark as a south Indian. I think you have a cool undertone, maybe it is greyish so if you bleach... then you'll look like a fair skinned Pakistani. You'll have to roll out the risk and see what happens.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I honestly don't know because you are already dark as a south Indian. I think you have a cool undertone, maybe it is greyish so if you bleach... then you'll look like a fair skinned Pakistani. You'll have to roll out the risk and see what happens.
So there's no way of getting that exotic skin?

So there's no way of getting that exotic skin?
There is but, you'll have to adjust your undertone and get lighter skin first to see how you look like... so yeah.

• +1
There is but, you'll have to adjust your undertone and get lighter skin first to see how you look like... so yeah.
So u think I shd continue with my skin lightening routine?I don't care too much skin complexion tbh I just want to have that non shitskin exotic colouring

• +1
Reactions: john2
is that you?

seems very random that a greycel would crosspost a reddit post with 17 upvotes of a girl that is not extraordinary in any way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, AsGoodAsItGets and Jason Voorhees
So u think I shd continue with my skin lightening routine?I don't care too much skin complexion tbh I just want to have that non shitskin exotic colouring
Yeah, just make sure your skin doesn't look too yellowish and dark. Don't go out in the sun too much.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
is that you?

seems very random that a greycel would crosspost a reddit post with 17 upvotes of a girl that is not extraordinary in any way
Jfl. I always crosspost random people, i have too much time since I'm rotting 24/7.

Top tier for a curry.8-8.5/10
She might be mixed ngl. Comes from a Rich Family in Delhi. Won't be surprised if her Mother is a EE Stacy.

• +1
She might be mixed ngl. Comes from a Rich Family in Delhi. Won't be surprised if her Mother is a EE Stacy.
Is she a celebrity or smthn?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Nice, does she have boyfriend, is she into Indian men?