Rate curry 'stacy' straight from the slums of mumbai

she looks disgusting

Red and orange undertones are everything. The orange undertone isn't even entirely orange tbh. And yeah I don't mind dark skin too. What I don't personally prefer are (a) those pale as snow white redhead women and (b) the bleached north Indian women.
i like pale on petite girls like stoya though - looks super submissive and innocent ngl but yes I like the girls you posted especially malvika. Shes fucking hot ngl

@PrestonYnot The bleached look especially when done with hydroquinone (can be used for scars initially tbh but not for lightening imo) gives a high yellow look as does the shit store bleach and it’s very obvious

But chemical peeling afai have read, lactic acid peels are good for this, haven’t tried yet sort of skin brightening works much better by revealing actual birth pheno (not lightening though thats an after effect - tbh most people here in India need this becaise of the sun and elements as well as very bad humidity just keeping pores open af all the time, they have very shit colouring way different from birth with different colours on different body parts and have bad hyperpigmentation issues due to the propensity of ethnic skin to scar, pigment and tan, this is also why same people who grew up or even just live for an extended while in colder or more developed countries with better climate control indoors look much much better).

Anecdote in beta carotene: Also I have pale-ish skin (not the super fair Indian neil nitin pheno, but the one that tans easily 4-6 shades - maybe shahid kapoor to ranbir pheno - at birth definitely ranbir pheno- depending on my skincare and sun exposure) but I tried chomping on highly autistic amounts of carrots few years back and it made me sort of orange - gandy pheno ngl. I think I might be indid or gracile indid tho I’m not sure tbh just initial research

does she have lighter eyes or is she wearing contacts?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
below average where in all white countries

Apart from her mouth (which is a facial feature)...
Her yellow-ish undertone is the problem which even low-melanin (fair) skin can never fix or hide.

She needs to eat carrots or take on beta carotene.

Indians with that yellow or brownish grey undertone are the only ones who are labelled as "sh*tskinned".

Just saying, there are darker looking Indians who fog her both feature & appeal-wise.

Now take look at these -

Notice how all of these high-melanin (dark) women have a dominant orange undertone along with their typical brown skin.

These models/women look a lot more exotic and better than the fair skinned Indian girl in the OP.

Dark skin isn't the problem... undertones and phenotype are.

There is a reason why the really tanned WHITE bikini models look more sexy and fog bleached Indian women.
HIGH IQ AF

Bumping this thread

So are you're saying undertone (orange/red) is important and trumps everything else even if one is darker skinned?

How can one achieve these undertones btw?

And name some things you say make a phenotype exotic and "sexy" ?