rate curry

S

shimada

Master
bored on shift, nothing else to do. took these just now. front facing camera (mild lense distortion)

LFhUQJF.jpg

FsKYa1U.jpg

k0gF87x.jpg

B2PHT1t.jpg

9cDF0XK.jpg

9olgrym.jpg

DH69Yx8.jpg

e91VLod.jpg

2umEmiM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you live? Good for a curry.

you look hispanic

anyway i would say you would kinda gling if you lost bloat, fixed those disgusting lips, the colloring and size of those lips are repulsive af, and not to mention those under eye bags.

Surgerical Recocomdations are as follows

Infraorbital Rim Implants
Lip Reduction, also change the coloring
Rhino

your anadrol from lookism right? you descended hard brah, u looked pretty good when u were younger. you let yourself go from roidcelling/ogremaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I thought you were half black when I first saw your face in another thread tbh

you look hispanic

anyway i would say you would kinda gling if you lost bloat, fixed those disgusting lips, the colloring and size of those lips are repulsive af, and not to mention those under eye bags.

Surgerical Recocomdations are as follows

Infraorbital Rim Implants
Lip Reduction, also change the coloring
Rhino

your anadrol from lookism right? you descended hard brah, u looked pretty good when u were younger. you let yourself go from roidcelling/ogremaxxing

yeah, not curry. bloat loss is work in progress. it will be a couple more months to get to 8%. now im like 12-13.5%.

i agree with pretty much your whole assessment except for rhino. my nose is smaller in mirror pictures however ive already messed with it. it does look better smaller but only SLIGHTLY smaller, so cant be arsed.

lips change based on how dry they get from diuretics. ill worry about that later

yes im anadrol. i looked better when i was younger because those pictures i posted i had makeup on, hair done professionally and was just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger. roids were necessary to gain mass, i hit my peak and maintained it for a year and a half so now im getting rid of all the bloat.
I thought you were half black when I first saw your face in another thread tbh

lol no, mestizo (European/Amerindian)
Going there for college next year boyyo. The weather is shit right?
summers are hot and winters are cold, weather should be close to detroit/chicago or upstate NY.

yeah, not curry. bloat loss is work in progress. it will be a couple more months to get to 8%. now im like 12-13.5%.

i agree with pretty much your whole assessment except for rhino. my nose is smaller in mirror pictures however ive already messed with it. it does look better smaller but only SLIGHTLY smaller, so cant be arsed.

lips change based on how dry they get from diuretics. ill worry about that later

yes im anadrol. i looked better when i was younger because those pictures i posted i had makeup on, hair done professionally and was just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger. roids were necessary to gain mass, i hit my peak and maintained it for a year and a half so now im getting rid of all the bloat.

lol no, mestizo (European/Amerindian)

summers are hot and winters are cold, weather should be close to detroit/chicago or upstate NY.
lmao theres no way your sub 15 percent bf, your face looks hella fcking bloated. i figured you were around 20 percent bf

maybe those roids fucked up your buccal fat storages or something

lmao theres no way your sub 15 percent bf, your face looks hella fcking bloated. i figured you were around 20 percent bf

maybe those roids fucked up your buccal fat storages or something

currently around this

wJn03fy.jpg

no scale puts me over 15 unless it includes visceral fat. in the pictures when I was younger I was leaner but still barely had abs. cant be bothered to train them. i now carry more fat around my waist because of dropping t too many times in suicide cuts and then NOT reverse dieting, also bloatmaxxed too hard.

the bigger you get the bigger your face gets, its not really controllable.

huwn05V.jpg

im not a fan of my bone structure anyway lol

currently around this

wJn03fy.jpg

no scale puts me over 15 unless it includes visceral fat. in the pictures when I was younger I was leaner but still barely had abs. cant be bothered to train them. i now carry more fat around my waist because of dropping t too many times in suicide cuts and then NOT reverse dieting, also bloatmaxxed too hard.

the bigger you get the bigger your face gets, its not really controllable.

huwn05V.jpg

im not a fan of my bone structure anyway lol
mirin frame tbh ngl
looks like you have gyno though

You look good. Not overly attractive but not necessarily ugly. Great frame.

why do you want gyno

a hard lump that can get removed and then youre good assuming the surgeon isnt a moron
vs.
above a certain body fat my chest looks fatter than it should be, because it is fatter. only looks normal when theres blood in the area

a hard lump that can get removed and then youre good assuming the surgeon isnt a moron
vs.
above a certain body fat my chest looks fatter than it should be, because it is fatter. only looks normal when theres blood in the area
bro i have gyno and its legit the worst thing ever

bro i have gyno and its legit the worst thing ever
also helps if my back isnt arched foward

91qeoI4.jpg

dude I can grab more than an inch lol, more surface area so the surgeon would have to be even better. its likely not going to go away even when i drop my weight more. maybe itll go away around 160lbs

its over for you in the west,too ogre.you should only go for indian girls.

look like you fell for the bulking meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: satoshisacuck, samm735 and Deleted member 2205
look like you fell for the bulking meme

its not a meme, im almost 31, there are women i couldnt get BEFORE steroids. things change once youre older and are looking at older women.

Y
its not a meme, im almost 31, there are women i couldnt get BEFORE steroids. things change once youre older and are looking at older women.
you are 31? Damnn

bored on shift, nothing else to do. took these just now. front facing camera (mild lense distortion)

LFhUQJF.jpg

FsKYa1U.jpg

k0gF87x.jpg

B2PHT1t.jpg

9cDF0XK.jpg

9olgrym.jpg

DH69Yx8.jpg

e91VLod.jpg

2umEmiM.jpg

I think and truly believe. Decent looking masculine currys should all get ear rings, shave their heads and pretend to be black. It would give them a major sex apeal status boost. Pretend to be Tyrones

Going there for college next year boyyo. The weather is shit right?
arent u 16? how are u going to college next year when youre gonna be a junior in hs?

5 PSL OP, above average

arent u 16? how are u going to college next year when youre gonna be a junior in hs?

5 PSL OP, above average
I'm going to be a senior. I skipped kindergarten or something

I'm going to be a senior. I skipped kindergarten or something
fuck nigga lost his virginity before me and is smarter? its over

and lmfao idk how u forget what grade u skip

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I think and truly believe. Decent looking masculine currys should all get ear rings, shave their heads and pretend to be black. It would give them a major sex apeal status boost. Pretend to be Tyrones
you fucking idiot blacks dont have brow ridges neither do they have Caucasoid noses

damn manly asf. i wish i looked like you. i look like a bloated asian female.

damn that skull tho, if you were taller, you would be a masculine mogging machine (6'2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back