6/10 for this guy is a horribly low rating
idk what these guys are smoking
they use pics when he's old probably

he's an actor for a reason

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
they use pics when he's old probably

he's an actor for a reason
ye he looks much worse in the video @abmonger posted, still not as low as 6/10 though

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
ye he looks much worse in the video @abmonger posted, still not as low as 6/10 though
definetly a 7/10 imo irl

the op mogs him tho

both slay

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
JFL KEEP LINKING MONTH OLD THREADS I MADE AS A JOKE , I AM RENT FREE IN YOUR SKULL NOW

WAHOO! WAHOO! WAHOO! - GIF on Imgur

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Pussyslayer and 6485b025t
both are ~ the same looks lvl

sendhil looks like a curry dad who works as an engineer

this nigga looks like a dark colored, romance novel cover gigachad wtf

@SubhumanCurrycel whats his name?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Pussyslayer, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
this guy looks like that coper zunigga from teachingmensfashion

absolutely fucking brutal mog

jose zuniga prob puts on that suit and hair gel every time thinking he looks like the right guy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, sytyl and Copeful
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, 6ft7Mogger, Ocelot and 2 others
The guy OP posted mogs. Sendhil is 6/10 while that guy is 7/10.

This is the guy in the op unfrauded

I think Sendhil looks better personally

Attachments

• 1606106559912.png
    1606106559912.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9771, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and SubhumanCurrycel
coloring is cope , bones/features matter way more
agreed, biggest moggers i saw in pakistan were all darkskinned af and they had toptier bones. i remember thinking "these guys have no idea how blessed they are because they live in a country where lighter skin color is emphasized" jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, 6ft7Mogger, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
looks like gahdamn, rubbish, curry shit

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
agreed, biggest moggers i saw in pakistan were all darkskinned af and they had toptier bones. i remember thinking "these guys have no idea how blessed they are because they live in a country where lighter skin color is emphasized" jfl
Its like a tradeoff lmfao my north Indian side is relatively boneless but fairskinned my South Indian side has the most bones but is darkest

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Its like a tradeoff lmfao my north Indian side is relatively boneless but fairskinned my South Indian side has the most bones but is darkest
its indeed a tradeoff. lighter skinned ones were boneless but had more harmony whereas darker skinned ones had insane bones but less harmony. jfl

• +1

Sendhil doesnt look as good in motion

I think the guy in the op unfrauded mogs still

yea hes honestly not high PSL or anything like that, but he looks very impressive for a 46 yo. great aging genes w a decent face.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
yea hes honestly not high PSL or anything like that, but he looks very impressive for a 46 yo. great aging genes w a decent face.
Never seen collagen like that at 46 honestly.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
When I first looked at him, I thought he had long hair tbh.

Sendhil is like a solid 6.5/10 imo. For JBs maybe yeah he isn't that special... but there's no way I'd put him below 6.25/10.

He's got such an insane voice halo ngl.

Either way, women only remain as JBs for like a decade MAX.
After that they prefer masculine hunks for the remaining portion of their life..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 7521 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and SubhumanCurrycel
i need his eye area

• +1
@Sikkunt23 when wil u do the experiment

• +1
Wtf he’s 46 ? Holy fuck . 9/10 for his age

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, curryslayerordeath, 5'8manlet and 3 others
shit appeal due to skin legit

jfl, ur aspie and have no idea how to rate. sendhil ramamurthy is not a fucking 6/10

Sendhil Ramamurthy Fans — Mohinder Suresh | Heroes, 2x06

if any girl rates him below a 7/10 i will log off this site and never return
He’s a 8-9/10
His pheno doesn’t affect him because he’s so good looking. Chad has no race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3997, Copeful and 2 others
ngl best looking curry who actually looks curry

Sure.

1. In regards to your conversation with sikkunt, I definitely think Sendhil is higher than a 6/10 facially. The thing is, this site fetishizes "jb appeal," so this site basically doles out ratings based on what appeals to 15-19 year old girls. This results in stuff like Sendhil getting rated 6/10 by girls, along with other people with objectively "better" faces having less appeal than some with worse faces. Refer back to the results of Matt Bomer vs Alain Delon for what I'm talking about.

Matt Bomer has a way better and more angular third, and his eye area is honestly better than Delon's as well. His face just looks better. But girls chose Delon over him. I suspect many young girls would choose Lorenzo Zurzolo over Bomer as well, even though his face is clearly inferior. That doesn't make his face better though. But it would explain the results.

2. I suspect that Sendhil would definitely be better than 6/10 IRL with girls 20 years and older, maybe not by much, but at least a little. See the comments on this video:

Problem is, this site considers them used up roasties

When I've seen Sendhil in tv shows and movies he stood out to me as obviously and noticeably good looking, which isn't really the case with actual 6/10 guys.

3. Coloring definitely matters though. Especially eye color. Almost all of the top sex symbols have colored eyes. Brad Pitt, Alain Delon, Matt Bomer, Jon erik hexum, david gandy, sean o pry, thom strijd, jeremy meeks... should i go on?

Mental gymnastics at play

mogs hard still lower smv than 2 psl white neckbeard in the west

mogs hard still lower smv than 2 psl white neckbeard in the west
You're an idiot, pair him with an equal psl white guy in the same age range, and they will do similar or he might actually do better if you do it in west and not in Asia. This is because the west has a dark skin fetish. Do tinder if you don't believe

Dude his lips/mouth carry him hard imo it’s such an underrated fucking trait here
well u can't really change lips so what's the point of talking about it?

• +1
You're an idiot, pair him with an equal psl white guy in the same age range, and they will do similar or he might actually do better if you do it in west and not in Asia. This is because the west has a dark skin fetish. Do tinder if you don't believe
dont hate the player hate the game
Im sorry
Ethnic preferences2

dont hate the player hate the game
Im sorry
View attachment 847587
Chad's are different race man. Average white obviously has more smv than any other average race. Mostly cuz of diet and poverty. But ethnic chads have exotic halo in west. Stick around here a Lil bit here greycel, you'll learn some more truthpills

well u can't really change lips so what's the point of talking about it?
well people talk about eye area all the time and I think its harder to change that than lips.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3043
well people talk about eye area all the time and I think its harder to change that than lips.
disagree imo. you can't really widen lips unless we get great results with the appliance,without insane side effect that last forever.
while you only need a decent eye shape, decent browbone, decent pfl, and decent pilosity in that regard to be able to ascend with surgery.
well may be i'm coping bc my slight eye area flaws are all fixable while mouth widening seems a harder shit to do

8/10 imo
Insane cheekbones

• +1