Rate David laid (facially)

oh no no no I smell beef

whats the point of these threads honestly.

Psl is out of 8 you retard. It’s Not 1-10 it’s 1-8
Not it’s not you pathetic fucking faggot

it’s been out of 10, 9 being the limit PSL wise, 10 if you are a 9 with status height body that fits a niche but that’s more subjective

for the longest, recently faggots here tryna change it who have just joined this community like you and don’t know shit, it makes no sense

over dose on Finasteride please

Is he fully white or mixed?

Nearly? Who here is above 6.5 psl? I haven’t been around for to long but i’ve never seen anyone above 6 psl even if they fraud

@Salludon.

@Alarico8.

@Amnesia.

@chadkhan.

@AbandonShip.

All I know off as of yet.

insane forward growth, top tier skull height, good lips and width, just eyes that aren't ideal
dosen't matter tho
PSL 7 presence

insane forward growth, top tier skull height, good lips and width, just eyes that aren't ideal
dosen't matter tho
PSL 7 presence
6.5 imo, very good looking but with average eyes some asymmetry and a small skull makes it hard for me to rate him above 6.5 . Brad Pitt for example i’d say is 7 psl and he mogs David facially to hell and back, and then to hell again

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
6.5 imo, very good looking but with average eyes some asymmetry and a small skull makes it hard for me to rate him above 6.5 . Brad Pitt for example i’d say is 7 psl and he mogs David facially to hell and back, and then to hell again
6.5psl is 80th percentile smv?

99th percentile for face. Height brings him up to 1 in 1000
His eye area could be a bit better. Thats the difference between top 1% and top .01%

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5204
eye area is so fucking important honestly

5.8 but he is chad so it doesn’t matter

99th percentile for face. Height brings him up to 1 in 1000
His eye area could be a bit better. Thats the difference between top 1% and top .01%
Noticable asymmetry

That's why he's 99th percentile lol. Have you seen the average male?
I usually don’t notice assymetry in people i see in the daily but i do on celebs and images of myself etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

KEEP CRYING FOR HIS GODLIKE SHOULDER TO WASIT RATIO