Rate Dellisola on instagram live

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift, Sikkunt23 and to_stop_da_cope
ferst of all i went to tenk u

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Very very good looking. His eye area are insane.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23, johncruz12345, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
Both of the morphs look utterly deformed and I genuinely can’t comprehend how one can look at them without feeling nauseated.
i'm joking it looks very gay, and bad, but the original salludon morph had a good appeal tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Taylorswift
Not beeing an english native speaker and been accustomed to write longs phrases with lot of subordinates clauses, are why it is like that.
Meanwhile, you really fucking created an account with "thickdaddydick27" as a nickname. Which says it all.
Dellisola is also italian and not a native english speaker.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Both of the morphs look utterly deformed and I genuinely can’t comprehend how one can look at them without feeling nauseated.
you gotta be kidding opry salludon is ultimate aesthetic and second morph is fucking ultimate college jock

• Ugh..
Imagine the anguish on the mens faces if this guy walked into their college class coming as an international student. Suicidefuel. Just skew the local dating market bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HellenicChad, EverythingMattersCel and Taylorswift
i prefer showing you this paki chad dating this white woman, u mirin ?

@Taylorswift tbh jfl even i have hard time explaining it.
I easily pass as Paki anyways lol

Imagine the anguish on the mens faces if this guy walked into their college class coming as an international student. Suicidefuel. Just skew the local dating market bro
I would rope walking by him

terrachad

• +1
He got a wide palette and good teeth, needed for a good smile. Good eyes, good pheno, perfect skin quality (makeup frauding or filter?), perfect hair, good ratios. Voice isnt that bad and decent eyebrows. Its thick but kinda weird shape in my opinion.
Decent body. Could be bigger but thats more a taste preference. It's enough for some irl body halo and girls to love it.

He is not big enough for body halo but everything else is top tier. Frame becomes irrelevant when you have a chad FACE anyway...

He is not big enough for body halo but everything else is top tier. Frame becomes irrelevant when you have a chad FACE anyway...
He has a wide frame but noodle arms.
DB9FD5A8 786F 4D3F 86D2 053290435200

Not a single word I swear. I can't decide who wins in the most posts no one will ever read, u or @copingvolcel jfl
If you look through my post history, you'll see that I actually quit the site.

I found a gold mine of information about how to attract women, get laid, increase SMV, and how to become more successful in life.
But I'll never tell you where it's hidden (what the site is called) because the less competition there is, the better.
And you guys don't deserve it anyways, I'd rather let you rot here instead because that's what you deserve.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If you look through my post history, you'll see that I actually quit the site.

I found a gold mine of information about how to attract women, get laid, increase SMV, and how to become more successful in life.
But I'll never tell you where it's hidden (what the site is called) because the less competition there is, the better.
And you guys don't deserve it anyways, I'd rather let you rot here instead because that's what you deserve.
Dn rd again

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Take the hair away and he’d rope

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Take the hair away and he’d rope
Take gandys eyes away and he will rope . Obviously if u take major halos they will go down jfl

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Taylorswift
Take gandys eyes away and he will rope . Obviously if u take major halos they will go down jfl

Yeah but hair and eyes are pretty different
Everyone needs at least average eye area but some can pull of bald look with ease

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
Take away anyone’s hair and they will rope

584DB43E EB8B 4647 8121 A97F95C31967

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and nonserviam