Rate descension

Yeah its not bad as other people say it is.. comically long midface is big failo.. but many chads has big skull loook.
No it is bad. Its generally a death blow unless you're white

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat
first photo is recent and second photo is one year ago today. stress and weight gain is a bitch tbh (im around 15-20 pounds heavier in the first photo)

Yeah you do look more chunky than usual but tan actually looks decent if you went ahead and got one.

• +1
Mqdefault

• JFL
Yeah you do look more chunky than usual but tan actually looks decent if you went ahead and got one.
my tanning genes are insane tbh though no i havent been out in the sun like that for a while

my tanning genes are insane tbh though no i havent been out in the sun like that for a while
Lmao I am pretty much ingesting 50000 tonnes of beta carotene at the moment to get some life into my skin unironically because I cannot tan at the moment honestly.

However true it would suit you honestly

• +1
Lmao I am pretty much ingesting 50000 tonnes of beta carotene at the moment to get some life into my skin unironically because I cannot tan at the moment honestly.

However true it would suit you honestly
ill def start tanning but my skin quality has been going to shit in my face im gonna have to start drinking more water also do you think sleeping with a fan blowing air at you is bad for hair and skin? cause I read it is but i've gotten way too used to it

You’ll be a mogger once you finish cutting.

• Love it
ill def start tanning but my skin quality has been going to shit in my face im gonna have to start drinking more water also do you think sleeping with a fan blowing air at you is bad for hair and skin? cause I read it is but i've gotten way too used to it
It honestly depends how sensitive your skin is because some people say it can dry your skin out but if you put a moisturiser on before you go to bed it should be fine in the end.

However you should drink a lot more water and probably look into other alternatives to tanning your skin just for general skin health.

• +1
It honestly depends how sensitive your skin is because some people say it can dry your skin out but if you put a moisturiser on before you go to bed it should be fine in the end.

However you should drink a lot more water and probably look into other alternatives to tanning your skin just for general skin health.
tbh Ill just stop cause i feel like its causing my dandruff and shit skin on top of not drinking 3+ liters of water plus tbh sun tanning looks the best and I dont care about my laters years all that much

if i can stop relapsing on the crack filled fast food then maybe
Why don't you try and create a plan that allows for crack filled food but only in small portions so you can still hit your caloric target.

Then also learn to enjoy the feeling of starving.

tbh Ill just stop cause i feel like its causing my dandruff and shit skin on top of not drinking 3+ liters of water plus tbh sun tanning looks the best and I dont care about my laters years all that much
That is fair enough in all honesty, I am trying to preserve my looks for as long as possible so avoiding sun like the plague when I can whilst consuming tonnes of carrots will be the alternative for me.

I get what you mean though it obviously would result in the best results, of course you could try MT2 just to avoid prolonged sun exposure.

• +1
That is fair enough in all honesty, I am trying to preserve my looks for as long as possible so avoiding sun like the plague when I can whilst consuming tonnes of carrots will be the alternative for me.

I get what you mean though it obviously would result in the best results, of course you could try MT2 just to avoid prolonged sun exposure.
I mean living in southern california avoiding sun exposure is almost impossible so I might aswell get all the benifits out of it especially since after 20's I dont care

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I mean living in southern california avoiding sun exposure is almost impossible so I might aswell get all the benifits out of it especially since after 20's I dont care
That makes sense just make sure to keep your hair regardless because you can still look good older as long as you have hair honestly

• +1
That makes sense just make sure to keep your hair regardless because you can still look good older as long as you have hair honestly
ill try my best to preserve it but im pretty sure its gonna recede my odds of it are up there tbh

• +1
ill try my best to preserve it but im pretty sure its gonna recede my odds of it are up there tbh
My dad still has hair at 50 although his has receded slightly but not much honestly it is still thick as fuck. My mothers side literally had a father with norwood 0 at 70 lmao

My dad still has hair at 50 although his has receded slightly but not much honestly it is still thick as fuck. My mothers side literally had a father with norwood 0 at 70 lmao
youre lucky cause I heard its maternal but at the same time I have my dads hairline so idk in my case ngl

youre lucky cause I heard its maternal but at the same time I have my dads hairline so idk in my case ngl
It is both parents which affect it but if maternal side is fucked then so are you probably I don't know it is a weird on

• +1
It is both parents which affect it but if maternal side is fucked then so are you probably I don't know it is a weird on
yeah moms side has some balding unfortunately but im low DHT atm anyway so I dont expect it for a while

yeah moms side has some balding unfortunately but im low DHT atm anyway so I dont expect it for a while
That is good to hear to some extent honestly just keep an eye on your hairline and density

• +1
That is good to hear to some extent honestly just keep an eye on your hairline and density
I've noticed more hairs on my pillow and in the shower tbh but i've never had this long hair before so its a little worrying but I think its normal ammount

I've noticed more hairs on my pillow and in the shower tbh but i've never had this long hair before so its a little worrying but I think its normal ammount
How many hairs would you say you have counted throughout the day?

How many hairs would you say you have counted throughout the day?
I dont really count but i also dont comb and I shower my hiar once every 4-5 days id say maybe I pull out 200-300 during those times and there are like 150 hairs chilling on my pillow and bedsheets from like the past 2 weeks

I dont really count but i also dont comb and I shower my hiar once every 4-5 days id say maybe I pull out 200-300 during those times and there are like 150 hairs chilling on my pillow and bedsheets from like the past 2 weeks
That sounds about right if you are being completely non coping about those numbers so I would say you should be fine, however keep an eye on it.

Your hair looks very thick too so may very well be a contributing factor

• +1
Just dont even ask for ratings until your lean

• +1
That sounds about right if you are being completely non coping about those numbers so I would say you should be fine, however keep an eye on it.

Your hair looks very thick too so may very well be a contributing factor
not coping just guessing tbh, also sounds good and yes my hair is pretty thick.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
not coping just guessing tbh, also sounds good and yes my hair is pretty thick.
That makes sense honestly just check the density often

• +1
That makes sense honestly just check the density often
also you can kind of see my massater muscle here i got it from my moms side and it gives me a very round face while being fat do you think it’ll be more angular when get lean or will i need botox to shrink it?

also you can kind of see my massater muscle here i got it from my moms side and it gives me a very round face while being fat do you think it’ll be more angular when get lean or will i need botox to shrink it?
Everything will get more angular when you get leaner, honestly you will have to decide that once actually lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 12303
I posted my 20Bf pics here when I started hang out in this forum and it was my biggest mistake.
nah literally i was my leanest before i joined this site JFL but i can contribute most of my weight gain to my shitty relationship

nah literally i was my leanest before i joined this site JFL but i can contribute most of my weight gain to my shitty relationship

What WAS your body fat? Life dont start until you are 16-17% BF.

Difference between 16% and 21% Bf.

Everything will get more angular when you get leaner, honestly you will have to decide that once actually lean
i need to stop jerking off to the idea of being lean and actually start making serious commitments

i need to stop jerking off to the idea of being lean and actually start making serious commitments
Honestly worst thing you can do is mental masturbation like 99% of this forum when it comes to terms of looksmaxing

• +1
Honestly worst thing you can do is mental masturbation like 99% of this forum when it comes to terms of looksmaxing
yes literally we all need to shut the fuck up and actually do it before saying “i’m gonna do it”

yes literally we all need to shut the fuck up and actually do it before saying “i’m gonna do it”
Insert maesthetic talking about muh 8% body fat I will mog all you feggets

• +1