Rate Dillon L

View attachment 2838742
His eye area kinda reminds me of Ian somerholder
extremely frauded picture. this image of Dillon Phaggot only looks like this due to the makeup he wears on top of the extremely frauded angle and him icing his face and doing countless rituals with his “skincare products” nd shiet. Also his hair is permed daily while spraying a whole can sea salt spray

also not to mention he’s like 5”7:feelskek:

anyone who follows his advice is cope, just cope :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yall can call him htn chadlite but he is disgusting to look at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and itzyaboyJJ
extremely frauded picture. this image of Dillon Phaggot only looks like this due to the makeup he wears on top of the extremely frauded angle and him icing his face and doing countless rituals with his “skincare products” nd shiet. Also his hair is permed daily while spraying a whole can sea salt spray

also not to mention he’s like 5”7:feelskek:

anyone who follows his advice is cope, just cope :lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL but he doesn’t wear makeup
He was natural blush from microneedling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Clavicular
Jfl thats totally your average guy on the street bro!
B2A34E41 E32B 4F8A 8660 011621010971

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
i don't think he can get any surgery to become chadlite i think he is at his peak a strong HTN rn which is really rare anyways, he doesn't have any huge failos from what i see
you have to be joking:lul::lul::lul::lul:

idiot do you not realize you’re rating an image of him where he is frauding as hard as he can?:lul:

he isn’t nowhere near htn whatsoever. and if you’re rating his face then the most I’ll give is high mtn.

he looks like the stereotypical white normie from the suburbs who likes baseball and listens to chief keef to feel cool

also I forgot to mention that’s he’s like 5”6:lul:

I remember I once asked him in a live how tall he was and he started coping about how height doesn’t matter and he never told the live how tall he was:lul::lul::lul:

JFL but he doesn’t wear makeup
He was natural blush from microneedling
are you his fucking sex toy?

I’d doesn’t matter what he does, he’s still 5”6 with an average face. just think about it

he short and that image is him in his prime:lul:

that image is after he does his 2 hour long icebath, cuts out sodium and does all the other copes available.

“He 👏💦🍆 was 👏💦🍆 natural👏💦🍆 blush👏💦🍆 from👏💦🍆microneedling👏💦🍆

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
How was your trip btw bhai?
saw you looked happy on insta and now you're back to rotting here again
I dont rly rot, i just dont use any other media besides this so i have equal screen time to normies

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
are you his fucking sex toy?

I’d doesn’t matter what he does, he’s still 5”6 with an average face. just think about it

he short and that image is him in his prime:lul:

that image is after he does his 2 hour long icebath, cuts out sodium and does all the other copes available.

“He 👏💦🍆 was 👏💦🍆 natural👏💦🍆 blush👏💦🍆 from👏💦🍆microneedling👏💦🍆

:lul::lul::lul:
He status and appeal mogs u

There are 54 types of people in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and itzyaboyJJ
he's a strong fucking HTN almost chadlite shut the fuck up you faggots if u underrate him
based af jealousy of these incels underrate anyone :feelswhy::feelswah: dillon lahtam is min high htn

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
based af jealousy of these incels underrate anyone :feelswhy::feelswah: dillon lahtam is min high htn
Yeah ik I made a thread talking about that
Check it out :feelsokman:

He looks like a bloated potato

softmaxxed mtn