Rate Dr.Tony (selfie time) :)

You have some status right given educational background? Possibly money as well. Does that seem tohelp?

Wtf tho how do you even pull of that long as hairstyle with that long narrow skull, it works somehow.

height is cope anyway, if you are above 5'6, height isn't your problem. Take the facepill
ye ikr 5ft 2 and above girls shouldnt be a problem :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Blitz
@Tony and @DrTony aren't the same person? :what:

Tony is the head of doctors tbh..
ofc not lol
ye ikr 5ft 2 and above girls shouldnt be a problem :soy:
Didn't we establish the ideal height range varies by country. Half of you calling avg height americans manlets are probably in EE/scandinavia or something.
Wtf tho how do you even pull of that long as hairstyle with that long narrow skull, it works somehow.
narrow skull is a lookism cope, see ryan gosling/ryan reynolds

Last edited:
Have you ever fucked a patient buddy boyo? I know you did
Classified information :feelshehe:
Try to dye your eyebrow, they will look denser. In the first picture, your hair is styled too tightly upwards (makes the face look to long and narrow). Style them more to the forehead with a very short fade on the sides. Also a beard would fit you great, and maybe a bit hyaluron for the nasolabial folds. How old are you btw?
Thanks - agreed with all the observations! I am actually 33. I do believe I look younger than this :)
You have some status right given educational background? Possibly money as well. Does that seem tohelp?
When it comes to sex and slaying, you would be surprised how shallow women are. They don't care about PhDs careers or any of that. It is almost exclusively looks, besides some of them don't even know what I do or my background. When it comes to LTR, these things do factor in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
looking good, mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony