Rate during Accutane

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Just hopped on accutane, my skin is very dry during random parts of the day. I’ve been sleeping like shit, shit diet, skin is fucked.

I’m 6’ in shoes, and have a wide frame.

I see myself becoming objectively htn once im done with accutane and mt2max, grow out hair, debloat with clean diet, gain a little muscle for a wider frame.

I know i need to dye eyebrows and eyelashes darker again.

*PLEASE ANSWER* Do i dye hair dark brown, black, or keep strawberry blonde and why?

I’m also on adderall so that’s why I might look extra aspie.

Does the hat add more appeal and should i tuck my front hair in the hat or just not wear a hat.

IMG 2168
IMG 2148
IMG 2062
IMG 2058
IMG 2035

Currently floating on adhd and will act on any softmax i can do, please give extensive advice as i will utilize it and please answer as many questions i listed.

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @antony 726 @anthony111553 @noonespecial @Lost_Soul @User28823 @Looks234 @Zeta @RealFunkyFlamingo @TechnoBoss @MoggerGaston @BideltMaxer @tombradylover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, keonxmogs, noonespecial and 1 other person
Woah I'm so early wtf

Hat def ascends you, wear it. Dark brown would prob be best imo. Black is too dark

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and AlbinoMaxxer
Woah I'm so early wtf

Hat def ascends you, wear it. Dark brown would prob be best imo. Black is too dark
Do you think I should tuck front hair in or leave it down? I’m trying to grow hair on sides so i have wings on the side.

@keonxmogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and DarkAscender
Also, should i dye eyebrows black or dark brown?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Don't dye your hair only eyebrows. Also is Adderall making your skin red? I'd look into tret for the skin. Chadlite may be reached with softmaxing

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and DarkAscender
Do you think I should tuck front hair in or leave it down? I’m trying to grow hair on sides so i have wings on the side.
Imo Tuck it when you're wearing a cap.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Don't dye your hair only eyebrows. Also is Adderall making your skin red? I'd look into tret for the skin. Chadlite may be reached with softmaxing
Some users tell me red hair nukes my smv so i dont know if it’s a looksmin. No, it’s the accutane, makes my skin veryyy sensitive. Possible chadlite appeal for high E foids, but objectively chadlite is reaching without me hardmaxxing

Some users tell me red hair nukes my smv so i dont know if it’s a looksmin. No, it’s the accutane, makes my skin veryyy sensitive. Possible chadlite appeal for high E foids, but objectively chadlite is reaching without me hardmaxxing
Your hair isn't full on wheat waffles red so it's fine since you don't look like a low T cuck. Some way or another fix your skin tone. And if you were to hard max honestly not sure what you'd need maybe cantho or something in the eye area

• +1
Your hair isn't full on wheat waffles red so it's fine since you don't look like a low T cuck. Some way or another fix your skin tone. And if you were to hard max honestly not sure what you'd need maybe cantho or something in the eye area
My skin tone is kind of unfixable atm due to accutane, i can’t mt2 max and i doubt the redness will clear but ill try a calming serum

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Mtn

Failo’d by coloring, will ascend with ease with dye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, sportsmogger, DarkAscender and 3 others
r u taking boiling hot showers?

and frequently?

do u use face wash at all?

• +1
r u taking boiling hot showers?

and frequently?

do u use face wash at all?
I take them pretty hot but only for like 5 minutes, no face wash, was going to try cetaphil

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Just hopped on accutane, my skin is very dry during random parts of the day. I’ve been sleeping like shit, shit diet, skin is fucked.

I’m 6’ in shoes, and have a wide frame.

I see myself becoming objectively htn once im done with accutane and mt2max, grow out hair, debloat with clean diet, gain a little muscle for a wider frame.

I know i need to dye eyebrows and eyelashes darker again.

*PLEASE ANSWER* Do i dye hair dark brown, black, or keep strawberry blonde and why?

I’m also on adderall so that’s why I might look extra aspie.

Does the hat add more appeal and should i tuck my front hair in the hat or just not wear a hat.

View attachment 3196286View attachment 3196287View attachment 3196289View attachment 3196290View attachment 3196291

Currently floating on adhd and will act on any softmax i can do, please give extensive advice as i will utilize it and please answer as many questions i listed.

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @antony 726 @anthony111553 @noonespecial @Lost_Soul @User28823 @Looks234 @Zeta @RealFunkyFlamingo @TechnoBoss @MoggerGaston @BideltMaxer @tombradylover

Perfect skin can’t like really high appeal
Specially sex appeal

• +1
My skin tone is kind of unfixable atm due to accutane, i can’t mt2 max and i doubt the redness will clear but ill try a calming serum
Your skin is hard falioing you so yes fix it

• +1

@keonxmogs
Bro I recommend you grow your hair out on the sides and back and then when there long enough tuck the hair in the front in the hat and just rock the wings w the backwards hat, my reference photo of what I mean 👉🏼
IMG 9377

• +1
Hat ascends you tho keep rocking it brah

• +1
Bro I recommend you grow your hair out on the sides and back and then when there long enough tuck the hair in the front in the hat and just rock the wings w the backwards hat, my reference photo of what I mean 👉🏼 View attachment 3196754
Thanks brah, im growing my hair out atm. Thoughts on no shampoo and should i get a perm?

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Thanks brah, im growing my hair out atm. Thoughts on no shampoo and should i get a perm?
Yes and yes. Fuck shampoo and conditioner drop that shit I haven’t used it in months, your hair might be a bit greasy at first but I promise it goes away so quick. And yes get a perm once your hair grows out more

• Love it
Yes and yes. Fuck shampoo and conditioner drop that shit I haven’t used it in months, your hair might be a bit greasy at first but I promise it goes away so quick. And yes get a perm once your hair grows out more
Thanks saar, will do, my crown is so fucking dry, making it look like im balding on accutane so hat ascends by covering it.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
@AverageTevvezFan

Give some advice to another ginger saar

The hat gives me the impression you would also look good with the eyebrow slit/goatee combo, but I don’t know if you can grow a beard. Minoxidil and microneedling would be needed if not, I believe beards require 6 months on average for minoxidil with the majority of that having a looksminned thin beard, but I honestly think it would look good on you if you dyed it the same colour as your hair. I would stylemaxx to suit this look, go on pinterest and search mens streetwear, you may be able to find good examples. Besides that you have nearly hit your potential imo.

@AlbinoMaxxer

• +1
The hat gives me the impression you would also look good with the eyebrow slit/goatee combo, but I don’t know if you can grow a beard. Minoxidil and microneedling would be needed if not, I believe beards require 6 months on average for minoxidil with the majority of that having a looksminned thin beard, but I honestly think it would look good on you if you dyed it the same colour as your hair. I would stylemaxx to suit this look, go on pinterest and search mens streetwear, you may be able to find good examples. Besides that you have nearly hit your potential imo.

@AlbinoMaxxer
I might give a beard a shot one day but i feel like i still have a lot more to do. Grow out hair, debloat, finish accutane, mt2, and gain some muscle for a wider frame. I feel like i would look retarded and look like a wigga with an eyebrow slit tbh. I might get the courage to grow a goatee one day though, thanks

Agreed with looking like a wigga, but latinas are hot if you’re into them. Tag me in your final ascension post, I don’t imagine it would take more than a year for everything except your physique. How tall are you btw?

• +1
Agreed with looking like a wigga, but latinas are hot if you’re into them. Tag me in your final ascension post, I don’t imagine it would take more than a year for everything except your physique. How tall are you btw?
I’m 5’10 but i fraud 6’ 24/7. Latinas are ok i but prefer white girls.

IMG 9606

This was me dec of last year, what would u rate me then and what i ascended to?

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
LTN / low MTN to high MTN / low HTN with the hat on.

I think you can be mid-HTN year round if you finish your plan.

• Love it
Maybe high-HTN smv if you instagrammaxxed and stylemaxxed. You have the right face to get a tatted in my opinion, especially if you gymmmax. This would work well on its own, and with the eyebrow/goatee thing. If you’re scared of looking like a wigga maybe try just the goatee first and maybe a perm?

• +1