Rate edd aka double D aka sockhead from ed edd and eddy

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
Is it even possible to replicate edds charisma and charm?
Polish 20210426 184321086

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
tf is this
Bbe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Wow insane hunter eyes, mogger PFL, unique eye color w/ good upper eyelids.

9/10 bro dedsrs not lying at all.

• +1
Wow insane hunter eyes, mogger PFL, unique eye color w/ good upper eyelids.

9/10 bro dedsrs not lying at all.
The sarcasm was pretty funny until you decided to spell it out to the audience at the end.
2 psl, don't underestimate people's ability to pickup on sarcasm, it can actually make it come across as if you struggle picking up on sarcasm yourself hence why you've tried to make it so simple to understand.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
The sarcasm was pretty funny until you decided to spell it out to the audience at the end.
2 psl, don't underestimate people's ability to pickup on sarcasm, it can actually make it come across as if you struggle picking up on sarcasm yourself hence why you've tried to make it so simple to understand.
Better than telling u your eye area is shit.

Cause it is. It's very terrible actually, but you are tall w/ a somewhat good jaw and u aren't a frequent forum user on here like me so u probably get laid which means u mog me and for that reason I didn't wanna just u a subhuman.

• +1
Better than telling u your eye area is shit.

Cause it is. It's very terrible actually, but you are tall w/ a somewhat good jaw and u aren't a frequent forum user on here like me so u probably get laid which means u mog me and for that reason I didn't wanna just u a subhuman.
I like your straight forwardness and you come across as neurodivergent which I relate with to some degree.
I do have a girlfriend and, as ridiculous as this may sound, I don't think people's looks disadvantage them as much as one might be lead on to believe.
You see extremely ugly creeps like Harvey Weinstein who has a hot wife and slept with a lot of actresses and it does make you wonder: what's my excuse? You need to bring something to the table and if it isn't looks, you can compensate with other things. I don't know what exactly, everyone's journey is individual, and people have to start figuring stuff out for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est and Deleted member 2214
I like your straight forwardness and you come across as neurodivergent which I relate with to some degree.
I do have a girlfriend and, as ridiculous as this may sound, I don't think people's looks disadvantage them as much as one might be lead on to believe.
You see extremely ugly creeps like Harvey Weinstein who has a hot wife and slept with a lot of actresses and it does make you wonder: what's my excuse? You need to bring something to the table and if it isn't looks, you can compensate with other things. I don't know what exactly, everyone's journey is individual, and people have to start figuring stuff out for themselves.
Yeah u mog me overall for sure.

Diagnosed aspie here. I can bring to the table what I want to bring to the table, I won't change so that I can just dump my girlfriend again.

My brain is a bit defective but I am smart and not mentally ill so I will compensate w/ a 6/10+ face.

Hmm... would u like to see my older pics?

• +1
Yeah u mog me overall for sure.

Diagnosed aspie here. I can bring to the table what I want to bring to the table, I won't change so that I can just dump my girlfriend again.

My brain is a bit defective but I am smart and not mentally ill so I will compensate w/ a 6/10+ face.

Hmm... would u like to see my older pics?
Precisely!
You shouldn't have to change! As Abel Abelson says, an elephant cannot change into a giraffe and a bonobo cannot turn into a chimp.
Instead try to meet people who think alike to you and people you can half tolerate. Because somebody who 100% tolerates you, and you 100% tolerate them, does not truly exist and, if they do exist, would be impossible to find within the limited time we are given.
At the end of the day, a lot of things come down to luck. Just try your hardest (without expending too much energy, ofc) and see what happens is how I handle most situations.
If you want to share old pictures, go ahead however I'm not a judgemental person and quite frankly I'm indifferent to people's looks so I probably won't have anything interesting to respond with

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214