Low ltb in this pic

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
lmao low ltb. this is crazy

and i'm sure she will cheat on him for a uglier dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe and Darkeningstar
niggas really calling that thing an ltb, lol for some reason no one here ever wants to call a girl subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, bluemcdonalds and ijustwanttobepretty
Looksmatched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cryoto and TechnoBoss
Just he hunter eyed chad so you can get some ugly armenoid looking subhuman

She doesn’t look great but she’s not as ugly as people here are claiming she is. Low MTB in this picture but I can see her probably looking better in other pictures. You can tell she’s not lower than MTB honestly (even if she’s low MTB she isn’t gonna be LTB)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553 and AustinCutler
It's probably only one of Elias DeGayAlienCat's girlfriend and probably her turn out of an entire 1000 wives from his harem, naive Inkwell 🤭

You act like Chads don't cheat...
All men do, but some (like me) are open from the beginning and calmly explain to their women that we have others on the side so problems can be avoided

But that's about it. 🤭🤣

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
It's probably only one of Elias DeGayAlienCat's girlfriend and probably her turn out of an entire 1000 wives from his harem, naive Inkwell 🤭

You act like Chads don't cheat...
All men do, but some (like me) are open from the beginning and calmly explain to their women that we have others on the side so problems can be avoided

But that's about it. 🤭🤣
ur funny

• Love it
Reactions: bigblacknigger
lmao someone in here really called her a mtb, i'm never taking any rattings seriously again

• JFL
Reactions: watah, DOHC and AustinCutler
What race is she. I can't tell

its cause mexicans are just spicy asians
She's a textbook mexican LTB
@TechnoBoss MTB and HTB latinas look better than that, she's just a LTB (the average foid in SA).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Ew, low ltb

Elias is only a chad by PSL standards but his SMV is so low its unbelievable, tall white MTNs even slay more
he probably has a twink frame and give off beta bitch energy. A lot of high smv women don't want a guy like that. They'd rather get with a dude who has a more demanding presence. height, width, frame, skull robustness, muscle proportions etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and canthal
griffith is the sexiest mf on earth i wanna be like him one day.... :love::love::love::love::love:
That's GREAT, I'm becoming like him, I love him 😍

My Trinity of Ideal looks is composed of Griffith from Berserk, Hwei from League Of Legends and Isaac from Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness 💕🔥

• Love it
Reactions: AustinCutler
he probably has a twink frame and give off beta bitch energy. A lot of high smv women don't want a guy like that. They'd rather get with a dude who has a more demanding presence. height, width, frame, skull robustness, muscle proportions etc.
unfortunately thats true I see shit ton of 10/10 stacies with a mid guy. Poot mogs into oblivion FACE WISE these guys but frame wise 1 hit would be enough to kill de Poot for these other dudes. I hate women like masculine guys

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
unfortunately thats true I see shit ton of 10/10 stacies with a mid guy. Poot mogs into oblivion FACE WISE these guys but frame wise 1 hit would be enough to kill de Poot for these other dudes. I hate women like masculine guys
De poot also has an attitude that is deterrent

I thought it was a bad angle but she really does look bad

I'ts over for her, brutally mogged by her boyfriend

Ppl have to understand that face is one thing but there’s plenty of high demographic females that what a high dimorphic man. It’s why a lot of good looking women from their own cultures go for their own ogres. Like Eastern European, middle eastern, Latina, and black bitches sticking to their own ogre type or high smv men.

You wouldn’t believe how many whores that are arab simp over some downgrown, Jew nose, uee arabs when psl wise they are literally garbage facially but for some reason they get women interested in them.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar