Rate Elias De Poot Girlfriend

niggas really calling that thing an ltb, lol for some reason no one here ever wants to call a girl subhuman
i guess to most guys here a girl is automatically LTB+ if she's not deformed or obese. But ik bgm would call her subhuman fs and I think she definitely borders on it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AustinCutler
lmao someone in here really called her a mtb, i'm never taking any rattings seriously again
JFL so many dalits here just rate everyone, even visibly above or below average people MTN/B.

I thought it was a bad angle but she really does look bad
View attachment 2998403
There's no point in picking a Looksmaxxing or dating up if the relationship is going to become a fucking battlefield over ego and dominance...

Better date down and have her worship you, have seen many examples.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
There's no point in picking a Looksmaxxing or dating up if the relationship is going to become a fucking battlefield over ego and dominance...

Better date down and have her worship you, have seen many examples.
ur onto something if ur a HTN imo dating a LTB is a good idea since she gon worship u like an idol and does everything in ur favor if the girl is a stacy or HTB and u some MTN its not gonna happen prolly only if u statusmaxxed

Ill be honest I’ve been more they are beautiful more they are crazy toxic

What ethnicity is she/ what ethnicity she look like?

JBW(Just be Woman) pill undefeatable

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
JBW(Just be Woman) pill undefeatable
real just be a women and idiot braindead males gonna worship u . Sometimes I truly believe even monkeys are more clever then some men

• JFL
Reactions: Leqoo
ur onto something if ur a HTN imo dating a LTB is a good idea since she gon worship u like an idol and does everything in ur favor if the girl is a stacy or HTB and u some MTN its not gonna happen prolly only if u statusmaxxed
It's because I've seen it happen in my own family: I got a Chad uncle, looks like Paul Walker, and he cheats on my LTB aunt all the time, he even cheated on her the night of Christmas, they had a fight inside their bedroom but that's as far as it goes 🤭🤣🤣