Votes: 57 46.3%
  • HTN

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • Chadligt

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Chad

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
Normie tbh, and I don't want to say locationcel tbh, because honestly I don't see him being considered "hot" anywhere. But at the same time he was a locationcel cause of the university he went to :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: socal lmao only 6'3+ blonde surfer chads slay over there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Height and dick were definite failos and if the white girls hated hapas just intrinsically, but guys saying his face is not HTN are coping HARD and probably curry/black. apparently the reason is neoteny but that is often seen as appealing on men in early-mid twenties mostly in college. Ugly is ugly, he doesn't have recession.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member and 1 other person
Height and dick were definite failos and if the white girls hated hapas just intrinsically, but guys saying his face is not HTN are coping HARD and probably curry/black. apparently the reason is neoteny but that is often seen as appealing on men in early-mid twenties mostly in college. Ugly is ugly, he doesn't have recession.
He is far from HTN. From what I have seen of him, he was a manlet hapa with 4/10 face. He could get some chubby asian girl if he social circlemaxxed.

He is far from HTN. From what I have seen of him, he was a manlet hapa with 4/10 face. He could get some chubby asian girl if he social circlemaxxed.
the manlet hapa part keeps him from HTN. You guys have a very warped sense of facial attractiveness though and I'm not quite sure what to tell you other than he seems to have unconventional features. It's usually coping incels who see him and know what his life was like, and since acknowledging that his looks face wise may not have been the factor would mean contradicting the blackpill, they simply post hoc reason that he's ugly.
If you disagree that's your prerogative, but you're gravely mistaken and profoundly deluded.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
In socal, yes. If he was in shitty ass oldcel town, he would actually slay
the manlet hapa part keeps him from HTN. You guys have a very warped sense of facial attractiveness though and I'm not quite sure what to tell you other than he seems to have unconventional features. It's usually coping incels who see him and know what his life was like, and since acknowledging that his looks face wise may not have been the factor would mean contradicting the blackpill, they simply post hoc reason that he's ugly.
If you disagree that's your prerogative, but you're gravely mistaken and profoundly deluded.
He literally mogs like 60-70% of my school so he’s totally not 4/10. 5/10 at bare minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
He could slay with a few surgeries and LL
ER lost a great oportunity to do a LL surgery but he didn't know it existed, I want to do it but it's so fucking expensive btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 1901
failed normie

People need to understand he had diagnosed mental conditions worse than autism from a young age he didn’t struggle because of his looks specifically

• +1
he was a genio and LL away from slaying

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Deleted member and eyelidcel
fucking retard you are, he had lifts and his only problem was he never asked a woman out! like ever! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
cope, ethic manlet, simple as that.

if we follow his logic, 50% of men will never have children (because 5'9 or less)...
exactly, i know plenty of guys who are under 5 foot 9 with decent gfs and even kids JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

nah he was manlet.
He was not manlet, just average, also, one of the guys that pushed him out of the roof that night he broke his angle (Yukito Isoda, the one of the right) was also a manlet and was still slaying bitches at a party lmao

Elliot just needed to NTmaxxing asap

Attachments

• 17075793_1644733799169306_8632491657704505344_n.jpg
    17075793_1644733799169306_8632491657704505344_n.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and ROTTING
He was not manlet, just average, also, one of the guys that pushed him out of the roof that night he broke his angle (Yukito Isoda, the one of the right) was also a manlet and was still slaying bitches at a party lmao

elliot of course wasn't NT , Fratmaxxing is a great way to get bitches, they pair with other houses basically increasing your odds of pussy with bitches AND they're on your level. the problem is elliot thought he was the best and he wouldn't be allowed into a top tier frat, he doesn't have the looks, didn't play sports, too lame, no drinking or drugs as far as I know.
lzga17pdmlo51.jpg
If he did EVERYTHING right I couldn't see him being more than C tier. If he pledged as he was and tried to hide what a nerd he was he could have been c tier.

Also lol at the copers in the reddit comments. thinking their nerd frat would be S tier just because its perfect for you. The one that gets the hottests bitches, dopest parties, status, legacy etc. THAT is the top tier house. Men act like females now lol

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Above average pure aesthetic wise but attraction wise? Below average to nonexistent. . His face was too undergrown/neotenous to attract women. Except maybe young girls shorter than him in Thailand or Philippines as an exception or Malaysia as an exception.

He probably could have got a petite southeast Asian girlfriend.

Above average pure aesthetic wise but attraction wise? Below average to nonexistent. . His face was too undergrown/neotenous to attract women. Except maybe young girls shorter than him in Thailand or Philippines as an exception or Malaysia as an exception.

He probably could have got a petite southeast Asian girlfriend.
"above average"
"too neotenous"
choose one

"above average"
"too neotenous"
choose one
He wasn't ugly. He was above average in looks, but like how you would rate how good looking a child is compared to other children.

He was above average facial aesthetics but zero sexual attraction to women.

Does that make sense?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and Blackgymmax
He wasn't ugly. He was above average in looks, but like how you would rate how good looking a child is compared to other children.

He was above average facial aesthetics but zero sexual attraction to women.

Does that make sense?
i kinda get it, however that just means hes ugly bc too neotenous.

i kinda get it, however that just means hes ugly bc too neotenous.

A human face can be good looking without being attractive. Like how a cat or a dog can be aesthetic looking but you don't want to have sex with an animal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Blackgymmax
A human face can be good looking without being attractive. Like how a cat or a dog can be aesthetic looking but you don't want to have sex with an animal.
i know, like jordan barrett

• JFL
HTN face + LTN Body = LTN

• Ugh..
i know, like jordan barrett
I disagree. Barrett is sexy in an androgynous way. He has very beautiful, sharp features. He still looks like an adult.

Elliot just looked like a young child. Like his face stopped growing at age 7.

• +1
In socal, yes. If he was in shitty ass oldcel town, he would actually slay

He literally mogs like 60-70% of my school so he’s totally not 4/10. 5/10 at bare minimum.
Where do you live? I mog over 99% of your school and I don't consider myself that tall being 182cm.

ER mogs this asian manlet :lul: NT is everything

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Where do you live? I mog over 99% of your school and I don't consider myself that tall being 182cm.
Not gonna dox myself just for your own validation bro. Being tall is not everything, you have to have the developed mid face, strong jaw, sharp almond eyes, leanness, clear skin, and nw1 thick luscious dense hair to go with it if you want to truly mog 99% anywhere.