Rate Elosanta

Deleted member 3946

Deleted member 3946

Platinum

Here you can see him in motion, he does Tinder in queues for fun (doesnt go on dates), he doesnt really look anything great (maybe bordering chadlite cause he's like 196cm) and his matches are pretty decent tbh. Curious how users here rate him in motion, especially cause I see a lot of ppl complain they dont get matches , he also uses 2 shitty ass selfie pics for it as well. (one is the side/3-4 I post here, the other I dont remember and is unrelated to the second posted here). Tagging professional Tinder scientist @Xangsane

Attachments

• E7aJCGTXMAATSli.png
    E7aJCGTXMAATSli.png
    340.7 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel and Xangsane

Here you can see him in motion, he does Tinder in queues for fun (doesnt go on dates), he doesnt really look anything great (maybe bordering chadlite cause he's like 196cm) and his matches are pretty decent tbh. Curious how users here rate him in motion, especially cause I see a lot of ppl complain they dont get matches , he also uses 2 shitty ass selfie pics for it as well. (one is the side/3-4 I post here, the other I dont remember and is unrelated to the second posted here). Tagging professional Tinder scientist @Xangsane

He's a ruski too.

Yy hes Lithuanian
No, he has russian parents. Then again, it doesn't matter since both of those countries are shitholes with the same phenotypes. Though one's WAY bigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, subhuman incel and Hueless
No, he has russian parents. Then again, it doesn't matter since both of those countries are shitholes with the same phenotypes. Though one's WAY bigger.
Ah ok didnt know, but ye its same shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
htn

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 3946
he is cute, i would fuck him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Chadeep, Deprived and 3 others
196cm makes him an absolute gigachad

it's his decision to not gymmax, he already appeals to a cerain niche

only thing that separates his eye area from top tier, is canthal tilt

rest of the face is a bit boneless and recessed from the side

if he decided to looksmax with implants, he could be a gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, subhuman incel and Toth's thot
white, prettyboy looks, full head of hair, and very tall

you won at life with those attributes and he's known to have an extremely unbalanced female to male follower ratio compared to the average of league streamers (wonder why)

but you can bet some autist on here is going to chime in and say that some 6'1 hypermasc male model "mogs" him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deprived and subhuman incel
unironically would be subhuman if he lost his hair, dude is boneless as fuck and his eyes are nothing special in eastern europe where most of the populaton has blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
unironically would be subhuman if he lost his hair, dude is boneless as fuck and his eyes are nothing special in eastern europe where most of the populaton has blue eyes
Odd. I only see bug-eyed subhumans with brown eyes though zoomers are all HTNs