MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
2858298 066B092D 9718 48A0 BEBB 1E26538AC71B

Thread of reference: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-potential.491683/

Man of vouch:
Abf265c9039fada2fc1146bd6e921494

Nigga damn you're always on this guys cock

Nigga damn you're always on this guys cock

Cool. First user I'll happily throw on block.

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, n0rthface and House Lannister
Your 30 stop arguing with kids

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Tyrant and Deleted member 17920
Cool. First user I'll happily throw on block.

I can tell you're a NIGGER too. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.
Fucking slipper flapping paljeet curry sister raping tech scammer mother fucker arguing with teenagers :lul: Plus you reply instantly what a fucking rotter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 6128 and House Lannister
Fucking slipper flapping paljeet curry sister raping tech scammer mother fucker arguing with teenagers :lul: Plus you reply instantly what a fucking rotter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You got that sandal flapper diss from me let's call it straight. AS WELL AS THAT REPLY INSTANTLY DISS AS WELL

Hey! What do you know! It's the BULL on his burner ID which he uses while operating on his 10 year premium VIP subscription

Do you have anything original about you BULL? Do you really lack that much creativity? We see why you struggle now. No identity. You bring nothing to the table man.

Cept that mogger 5'4 height and beastly frame

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
And you're short, poop colour and ugly. Stop advising Chadpreets.
What happened to that foid who you got to rate users on this site.

Didn’t she end up finding about the thread you made? Didn’t this lead to you getting bullied relentlessly? Didn’t it lead to you being treated as an outcast irl?

You got that sandal flapper diss from me let's call it straight. AS WELL AS THAT REPLY INSTANTLY DISS AS WELL

Hey! What do you know! It's the BULL on his burner ID which he uses while operating on his 10 year premium VIP subscription

Do you have anything original about you BULL? Do you really lack that much creativity? We see why you struggle now. No identity. You bring nothing to the table man.

View attachment 1905749

Cept that mogger 5'4 height and beastly frame
Who the fuck is the bull? Also this is probably the last thing a starved indian abused dog sees before it gets raped

What happened to that foid who you got to rate users on this site.

Didn’t she end up finding about the thread you made? Didn’t this lead to you getting bullied relentlessly? Didn’t it lead to you being treated as an outcast irl?

That shit is from the 2020 pandemic LOL. Look at this Forum Historian :ROFLMAO:

Forevergymcel getting told he has a sick jaw btw. Confirming he is Chad.

That shit is from the 2020 pandemic LOL. Look at this Forum Historian :ROFLMAO:

Forevergymcel getting told he has a sick jaw btw. Confirming he is Chad.

This is a different bird btw lol

Who the fuck is the bull? Also this is probably the last thing a starved indian abused dog sees before it gets raped

You're either RabidDisease on an alt or The BULL on an alt. One of either of those two losers.

And you called it slipper flapper hahahahaa. Dickhead. Get it right. Faggot

Your alt game isn't on the levels of those autists on Lookism wigga

View attachment 1905750

You're either RabidDisease on an alt or The BULL on an alt. One of either of those two losers.

And you called it slipper flapper hahahahaa. Dickhead. Get it right. Faggot

View attachment 1905752

Your alt game isn't on the levels of those autists on Lookism wigga
Fucking autist beefing with teenagers:confused: is your mumbai shit collecting job getting boring cause you have way too much time to be on my cock this hard

makinithappen mogs all of you giga autists keep writing essays hes not gonna read an of them you social awkward sandniggers

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Fucking autist beefing with teenagers:confused: is your mumbai shit collecting job getting boring cause you have way too much time to be on my cock this hard

My posts literally live so much inside your little head, you learn from them so you can have disses/insults against me LOOL

119c49530b9f509281438447094eec93.png

Think about that. The person you are dissing, GIVES YOU the material that you need to work with, to diss him! Marvellous bruv!

Do you realise how much that proves you look up to me? Ah, yes, it may be from your knees, but you look up to me. Bitch.

My posts literally live so much inside your little head, you learn from them so you can have disses/insults against me LOOL

119c49530b9f509281438447094eec93.png

Think about that. The person you are dissing, GIVES YOU the material that you need to work with, to diss him! Marvellous bruv!

Do you realise how much that proves you look up to me? Ah, yes, it may be from your knees, but you look up to me. Bitch.
Im not reading all of that