• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Ok only big failo is the ethnic nose

• +1
I thought you were hispanic bitch ass hoe

• +1
View attachment 3001042View attachment 3001043View attachment 3001044View attachment 3001045I promised some bhai’s I was going to make some high effort threads, I’m still working on them, I promise, just got out of an LTR and feeling shitty, but it’s summer and I have a fuck ton of fun shit and parties to attend to take my mind off it
Anyways rate me in these recent pics, been ABUSING diuretics and THE SUNNNNN recently, perks of my sis being a surgeon in a hospital
Next post will be the nt fashion thread
Peace out man
Sure you’re on the htn Spectrum but idk if you’re low htn or htn

• +1
You’re already have exotic ethnic curly hair
i wanna grow the sides out and go for the like full head look, like marlon teixeira his hair ascends him

standard htn u can slay

• +1
Reactions: jsp and sub5pslathlete
i wanna grow the sides out and go for the like full head look, like marlon teixeira his hair ascends him
That hairstyle is cope bc it lower your frame like when it have volume on the sides it gives a short collarbone appearance

That hairstyle is cope bc it lower your frame like when it have volume on the sides it gives a short collarbone appearance
I have long neck tho ? Or does that not matter

View attachment 3001042View attachment 3001043View attachment 3001044View attachment 3001045I promised some bhai’s I was going to make some high effort threads, I’m still working on them, I promise, just got out of an LTR and feeling shitty, but it’s summer and I have a fuck ton of fun shit and parties to attend to take my mind off it
Anyways rate me in these recent pics, been ABUSING diuretics and THE SUNNNNN recently, perks of my sis being a surgeon in a hospital
Next post will be the nt fashion thread
Peace out man
Chadlite w contacts. Gonna Look like a temu saafir after.

• +1
i have a pair of contacts they are Cloudmoss colourway, scared as fuck to wear JFL @Charisma
IMG 2009

This color?

• +1
Green or greenish blue. Don’t go full blue that’s Nordic only. Also go for a light color, not a dark green that’s unnoticeable.
Any suggestions and links I would greatly appreciate

Any suggestions and links I would greatly appreciate
Just go for ones like saafir

Idk any link find em yourself. Idk which ones r close to u JFL. I’m in the uk so my results could be 1000+ km away from u:feelskek:

Just go for ones like saafir

Idk any link find em yourself. Idk which ones r close to u JFL. I’m in the uk so my results could be 1000+ km away from u:feelskek:
I’m in the UK too bhai

0AFEF5D8 DECC 4CDF A6AB 1254E4836214
RATE ME IN THE CLUB YESTERDAY

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back