Rate ethnic slayer friend with good bones even at high BF%

Deleted member 3479

Deleted member 3479

Silver
He pulls stacylights with the occasional stacy with his looks + low inhib + hyper-NTness

Attachments

• jhkjfcn.jpg
    jhkjfcn.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 108
  • fvde.jpg
    fvde.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 127
  • jiuhji.jpg
    jiuhji.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 123
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and TheChosenChad
4.5 Psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Looks high t as fuck. Literally looks like those UFC ogres

High T personality mixed with high T face and body is lethal

Tell him to lean out ASAP

Nice try op

Tell him he would actually get pussy if he leaned out
Girls give him attention because there is zero competition where he is at he is surrounded by subhumans

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
He looks like a bloated version of that manlet werewolf from Twilight

Rate your lebanese brother man
Latino/10 he’s lucky he doesn’t look ethnic like you and me. His hair looks funny and looks like shit from the front.

Latino/10 he’s lucky he doesn’t look ethnic like you and me. His hair looks funny and looks like shit from the front.
Screw you man i barely look ethnic dont drag me down with you i only look kinda ethnic with a shaved head

Attachments

• candid.PNG
    candid.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 2 others
I was waiting for you to say cope or smthn, staying silent is not like you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
I was waiting for you to say cope or smthn, staying silent is not like you tbh
I don’t want to drive you to suicide, be thankful I’m containing myself curry nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 3479 and Deleted member 9072
I don’t want to drive you to suicide, be thankful I’m containing myself curry nigger
@Golang coming to break ethnic copes be like
source.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Golang and lutte

When i leanmax i will hunt you down and do a mog battle to put you in your place you low IQ behemoth just you wait

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Screw you man i barely look ethnic dont drag me down with you i only look kinda ethnic with a shaved head
You don’t look that ethnic he looks more ethnic than you

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 3479
Inb4 closeted homos compare him to some gay alien model who bends over for fashion designers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 3479
When i leanmax i will hunt you down and do a mog battle to put you in your place you low IQ behemoth just you wait
No leanmaxx for your maxilla.

Genuinely, leanmaxxing isn't going to fix much.

Your entire midface region is flat as hell, cheekbones, undereyes, + 0/10 mouth area. On top of glasses, it's over.

whoever that is looks like utter shit, the first dude has good smv and looks like he does well with bitches.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

Your entire midface region is flat as hell, cheekbones, undereyes, + 0/10 mouth area. On top of glasses, it's over.

all have similar infraorbitals to mine and all changed dramatically when lean my maxilla is average but my lower orbital rims are recessed

• +1
Reactions: Mmk
whoever that is looks like utter shit, the first dude has good smv and looks like he does well with bitches.
No shit it looks bad it is a sweaty candid

My cheekbones look top tier when i press down on the fat in my face too

Last edited:
View attachment 839603
My cheekbones look top tier when i press down on the fat in my face too
that half-assed picture doesn't mean shit, it's similar to aspies who ask for a rate just of their eye area. I'm taking everything into account and rn your face ain't looking all that good

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
that half-assed picture doesn't mean shit, it's similar to aspies who ask for a rate just of their eye area. I'm taking everything into account and rn your face ain't looking all that good
That was meant for @Ocelot Since he commented on the lack of cheekbones, i was just showing him they are buried under fat sorry

That was meant for @Ocelot Since he commented on the lack of cheekbones, i was just showing him they are buried under fat sorry
Your cheekbones have mass, but they are flat, as in your maxilla is too far back compared to the rest of your face. Leading to scleral show, flat cheek line, small mouth area, etc.

Your cheekbones have mass, but they are flat, as in your maxilla is too far back compared to the rest of your face. Leading to scleral show, flat cheek line, small mouth area, etc.
yeah IK, leanmaxing is to expose that mass, sean opry, david gandy and chico have the exact same thing btw i couldn't find non-modelling profiles for opry and gandy but even with all the modelling fraud you can clearly see how flat their faces are gandy is even flatter than me

Last edited:
yeah IK, leanmaxing is to expose that mass, sean opry, david gandy and chico have the exact same thing btw i couldn't find non-modelling profiles for opry and gandy but even with all the modelling fraud you can clearly see how flat their faces are gandy is even flatter than me

View attachment 839649View attachment 839642View attachment 839643View attachment 839645
cant bother explaining further ffs

just compare different angles and lighting theory

all three of them have better maxillae than you do

cant bother explaining further ffs

just compare different angles and lighting theory

all three of them have better maxillae than you do
yeah, no

His cheekbones are low set. Usually people who have good low set cheekbones have good mass. His mass for low set cheekbones is bad jfl

His cheekbones are low set. Usually people who have good low set cheekbones have good mass. His mass for low set cheekbones is bad jfl
No. Low-set cheekbones are caused by a. Lack of maxillary rotation and b. Genetically tall orbits (even with ideal fw growth).

Has nothing do to do with mass. He has good mass shown by how laterally projected his cheekbones are. But his flat ogee curve, undereyes, and mouth area show his hypoplasia-tier midface.

who cares he slays why do u care about his rating from incels?

No. Low-set cheekbones are caused by a. Lack of maxillary rotation and b. Genetically tall orbits (even with ideal fw growth).

Has nothing do to do with mass. He has good mass shown by how laterally projected his cheekbones are. But his flat ogee curve, undereyes, and mouth area show his hypoplasia-tier midface.
what?
why is his ogee curve flat if his mass is good?
Explain and elab
im listening

He pulls stacylights with the occasional stacy with his looks + low inhib + hyper-NTness
please show pics of the stacylites? Or show pics of what you consider are stacylites

what?
why is his ogee curve flat if his mass is good?
Explain and elab
im listening
Your ogee curve is more dependant on how forward your maxilla is relative to the rest of your face. If it's forward grown, your cheekbones are going to stick out more from the three-fourth angle. A good ogee curve doesn't necessitate massive cheekbones. I can attest to this further since I have an above average ogee curve but average lateral projection. It's not even aesthetics-related, it's just geometry and anatomy because that's how the cheekbones are aligned, because they're closer to the side of the face, mass growth there results in facial widening more than it does affect the ogee curve.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Your ogee curve is more dependant on how forward your maxilla is relative to the rest of your face. If it's forward grown, your cheekbones are going to stick out more from the three-fourth angle. A good ogee curve doesn't necessitate massive cheekbones. I can attest to this further since I have an above average ogee curve but average lateral projection. It's not even aesthetics-related, it's just geometry and anatomy because that's how the cheekbones are aligned, because they're closer to the side of the face, mass growth there results in facial widening more than it does affect the ogee curve.
did read and I think I understand now
looks like ops maxilla is bad
I can also tell from his lips and mouth
almost look like casey niestat tier

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Deep set hunter eyes is everything.

You can auschwitz max for bones any time, but your eye area is your identity

Your ogee curve is more dependent on how forward your maxilla is relative to the rest of your face. If it's forward grown, your cheekbones are going to stick out more from the three-fourth angle. A good ogee curve doesn't necessitate massive cheekbones. I can attest to this further since I have an above average ogee curve but average lateral projection. It's not even aesthetics-related, it's just geometry and anatomy because that's how the cheekbones are aligned, because they're closer to the side of the face, mass growth there results in facial widening more than it does affect the ogee curve.
You are correct but the top male models lack a pronounced ogee curve even at low BF due to their maxillary position as well they need to turn their heads A LOT for you to see it, their eyes look big and bugg-ish if they do not squint too

they would have looked better if they had it for sure, but as a male studies show it is body fat > dimorphism > averageness in terms of importance (can find the study if you want me to) and maxilla position has nothing to do with dimorphism as is mostly related to development

As a matter of fact i have seen FWHR (zygo mass) correlated with dominance in studies, jaw, chin, eye area...etc but never heard about a study talking about maxilla importance in attractiveness/dimorphism, the only person that ever talks about the maxilla in the science sphere is prof cope Mew

Attachments

• 1606816275367.png
    1606816275367.png
    518.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 1606816445374.png
    1606816445374.png
    284 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: