Rate exotic female eye area

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Looks extremely cat like and stunning imo especially in motion.
Mogger PFL, high PCT and almond shape.
A bit frauded with eyeliner but will probably still look good without it.
Also looks like she is part Asian.
Imagine if they were green or blue :feelsohh:
9AE8C394 C568 4E74 8E08 44F3350D8197

B204BF87 D8A3 45EE B308 641B21C89594

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @StrangerDanger @Haven @cloUder @WontStopNorwooding @triggered

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, StrangerDanger, koalendo and 4 others
she looks good but uncanny at the same time

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tryndamere, Deleted member 11388 and 4 others
uncanny, but great eye area and very feminine.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks

Last edited:
I just watched her in motion, anything less than 6 psl is an underrate for her.. she looks way better in motion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks and 1 other person
looks good i guess

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks
she looks good but uncanny at the same time
uncanny, but great eye area and very feminine.
Yea I guess it’s because the eyes are so big in relation to the rest of her face and on top her ipd is on the border of becoming too wide. But it‘s just a slightly uncanny look. Overall she looks great
I just watched her in motion, anything less than 6 psl is an underrate for her.. she looks way better in motion.
yep.
And Jfl at the men in the video thinking they have the slightest chance with her while she fogs all of them by atleast 2 PSL points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt" It's a fucking act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fucking Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckng sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fucking shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it.

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and lore
Also tagging a palate coper
@wanttobeattractive
muh wide palate looks subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
uncanny ofcourse a psl perma virgin like you finds it attractive

uncanny ofcourse a psl perma virgin like you finds it attractive
Isn’t it pretty anti PSL to find an Asian girl attractive?:unsure:
Also uncanny =/= unattractive
She looks great and feminine in motion and has extremely interesting striking eyes. I bet most men will find her attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yea I guess it’s because the eyes are so big in relation to the rest of her face and on top her ipd is on the border of becoming too wide. But it‘s just a slightly uncanny look. Overall she looks great

yep.
And Jfl at the men in the video thinking they have the slightest chance with her while she fogs all of them by atleast 2 PSL points
2nd dude looked the best out of all of them

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nah she's ugly

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Nah she's ugly
Cracking Up Lol GIF

She isn’t ugly you coping subhuman. It’s okay if you don’t find her attractive but objectively she is good looking.
But doesn’t matter anyways since the thread is only about her eye area and not her whole face.

the eye area looks finnish