Which of these three men would foids want to LTR the most?

Which of these three men would foids want to LTR the most?

• Total voters
@slayer69 @AspiringMogger @Iasacrko @Brus Wane @NordicLeonhard @BoredPrince @MakinMogReturns @Chintuck22 @thickdickdaddy27 @SubSigma @DildoFaggins @mizrahi_hater @Allornothing @thenewhebbe @6ft4 @Kenickie @future slavic chad @kanderior @blatonslatt

@Obito @Bojack @yeeyeeslayer @Shogun @Bonesbonesbonesbone @HQNPmaxxing @jabbatheslut @GnomePilledSigma @pessimistic @apemaxxed @SecularIslamist @stamaster21
I aint gonna read all of that

@VladimirtheGreat interesting, why Oliver?

Yes, also for the ones with the foids
DNRD Abbreviations:

Ramon:

• Physical Appearance & Overview: 6'0", Mediterranean-South Asian blend, athletic build, sophisticated aura.
  • Personality, Career & Education: Intellectual, charismatic, detail-oriented, rising star in tech, university-educated.
  • Hobbies & Weekend Activities: Cooking, fitness, art, music, travel.
  • Facial Features: Dark wavy hair, deep blue eyes, olive skin, strong jawline, high cheekbones, full lips.
  • Body Type: Muscular chest, flat tummy, toned legs, broad shoulders, narrow waist, rounded buttocks.
  • Romantic Approach & Attachment Style: Idealistic, commitment-focused, passionate, anxiously attached, deep connections.
Todd:

• Physical Appearance & Overview: 6'2", WASP origin, athletic muscular build, confident demeanor.
  • Personality, Career & Education: Intelligent, competitive, charismatic, entrepreneur/executive, Ivy League.
  • Hobbies & Weekend Activities: Sports, traveling, charity work.
  • Facial Features: Medium brown hair, clear blue eyes, slightly tan skin, typical WASP features, proportionate lips.
  • Body Type: Muscular/defined chest, shoulders, legs, flat stomach, broad shoulders, toned buttocks.
  • Romantic Approach & Attachment Style: Diverse relationships, avoidant attachment, confident.
Oliver:

• Physical Appearance & Overview: 5'10", British, active-sedentary lifestyle balance.
  • Personality, Career & Education: Amiable, sociable, practical, tech/finance rising star, university degree.
  • Hobbies & Weekend Activities: Pub socializing, sports fan, travel.
  • Facial Features: Short practical hair, warm eyes, fair skin, softer jawline, thin lips.
  • Body Type: Average chest, slight belly, average legs, average shoulders, average-chubby waist, flabby buttocks.
  • Romantic Approach & Attachment Style: Realistic, gradual commitment, affectionate, secure attachment, stable relationships.

@VladimirtheGreat interesting, why Oliver?
20230920 113323

20230818 072407

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Maybe for self hating Pooja. Generally meds mog
Hmmm, I always did think WASP is generally high appeal towards foids of all ethnicities maybe except Latinas and MENAs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
nigga come on
spiderman GIF by FirstAndMonday
Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG
Not Happening No Way GIF
dance dancing GIF by FirstAndMonday

@LooksOrDeath why todd
@goatedjordan23 why ramon
exotic appeal, i think todd would be more appealing for a ONS but ramon for a relationship

• +1
why?

why?
a lot of girls dig exotic appeal, and ramon sounds like a med chad so they really like that, and i think todd would be better for a ONS stand bc he’s a typically jock, jacked, but he sounds like a douche that girls might get turned off for a relationship, ramon sounds wholesome af

• +1
a lot of girls dig exotic appeal, and ramon sounds like a med chad so they really like that, and i think todd would be better for a ONS stand bc he’s a typically jock, jacked, but he sounds like a douche that girls might get turned off for a relationship, ramon sounds wholesome af
What sort of foids do you think would still chase Todd?

Why does Ramon sound wholesome?

Why does Ramon sound wholesome?
hobbies and demeanor that girls like, they like the quiet guy cute boy demeanor as long as he is chad facially.

• +1
I gotcha. Would they be turned off my his anxious attachment?

And chad chasers?
i don’t think they would be turned off i think i lot of girls would love it bc they would love that a chad is obsessed with him, and i think the party type of girls that are attention seekers would love todd

• +1
i don’t think they would be turned off i think i lot of girls would love it bc they would love that a chad is obsessed with him, and i think the party type of girls that are attention seekers would love todd
Why do you think they would love it?
(Tbh my fiancée loves that im obsessed with her jfl but im not chad)

Why do you think they would love it?
(Tbh my fiancée loves that im obsessed with her jfl but im not chad)
if you’re attractive and obsessed with your partner, they love it bc they feel special that someone so attractive is obsessed with them, it makes them feel validated which is all they want

• +1
if you’re attractive and obsessed with your partner, they love it bc they feel special that someone so attractive is obsessed with them, it makes them feel validated which is all they want
I agree since that aligns with my observations on my fiancée to me

I agree since that aligns with my observations on my fiancée to me
you’re a chadlite right? what would you rate your fiancée

• +1